• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Manup + Gravity merger

186 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh your that toxic bakusai who caused a ton load of drama. You did beat me about 80% of the time and you did also have me out geared. Yes I did honor my word I did everything in my power to prevent you from joining gravity. I will never advocate for the entry of a person who farms against a guild they want to join/their own guild and then lied about it pretending it was your spot first. Doesn't matter how good you are in pvp you respect your brothers in arms. Fight enemies, not friends you caused so much unnecessary drama.

This amount of rp...

1 person likes this

Posted

What a nice drama going on here !

Cheers from EU, keep it salty.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh your that toxic bakusai who caused a ton load of drama. You did beat me about 80% of the time and you did also have me out geared. Yes I did honor my word I did everything in my power to prevent you from joining gravity. I will never advocate for the entry of a person who farms against a guild they want to join/their own guild and then lied about it pretending it was your spot first. Doesn't matter how good you are in pvp you respect your brothers in arms. Fight enemies, not friends you caused so much unnecessary drama.

You have a hard time being honest. It was my spot and only 80% of the time? You didn't have a single win vs me. Funny thing is the dude you claimed gave you the spot even came out on ts in front of everyone and said it never happened. You were full of shit then, full of shit on gravity ts and you're full of shit now.

Posted

What a nice drama going on here !

Cheers from EU, keep it salty.

EU siege scene has nothing on this

EU forums must look like a dustball rolling around empty town :3 

Even tho I've partaken here I am actually from EU country too.. so glad I chose NA servers :P 

2 people like this

Posted

Not really. (Check EU siege chronicles, 700 pages)

They are going friendly for now (there are exeptions tho), but soon... well... you know the song.

These are matters of time before everything starts boiling.

Next siege round shall reveal dodgers & haters, as usual. 

Posted

You have a hard time being honest. It was my spot and only 80% of the time? You didn't have a single win vs me. Funny thing is the dude you claimed gave you the spot even came out on ts in front of everyone and said it never happened. You were full of shit then, full of shit on gravity ts and you're full of shit now.

Hey if Paper Giant flipped stories it's news to me. Anyways I don't care much for old news if you got a problem I'll see you on the battlefield otherwise good day sir.

Posted

Even tho I've partaken here I am actually from EU country too.. so glad I chose NA servers :P 

more players on eu rather lifeskill and rp instead of pvp

Posted

Veritas/Team Legacy left due to pay2win last summer to join in on the AA reroll fun and even more pay2win.(funny).

The remnants scattered about in Iconic, vertex(----- I can't keep track who else)aren't the core for the most part. 

All the guild name changes, merges, collapses over the type of pvp objectives BDO has right now really amazes me.  The skill check in this game tends to weight heavily towards the AP number in the end. Why not form up for different, more lasting reasons?

1 person likes this

Posted

.eJwNyMsNwyAMANBdGABsMB9nG0QQiZQEBO6pyu7

Posted

Veritas/Team Legacy left due to pay2win last summer to join in on the AA reroll fun and even more pay2win.(funny).

The remnants scattered about in Iconic, vertex(----- I can't keep track who else)aren't the core for the most part. 

All the guild name changes, merges, collapses over the type of pvp objectives BDO has right now really amazes me.  The skill check in this game tends to weight heavily towards the AP number in the end. Why not form up for different, more lasting reasons?

I think majority of veritas ended up in Relevant. If not majority, damn near that. Iconic was more legatum/luciform/veritas + lots of new recruits.

There are a lot of iconic in Lifestyle (fixettes guild) for casual reasons i think. Most of the few Vertex, from iconic, came from Luciform and Black which I worked directly with all the time back on orwen. We scrimmed a lot before and after veritas started declining scrims. We really haven't changed at all since the OG Luciform and that is what the people from Luciform/Black were all about, we came to BDO as a smaller group that would fight anyone. Perma deced by the legacy horde and pretty much anyone else for that matter. There was a small effort to get castles, which was done, but obviously that didn't last. That's why we're back to the roots that brought the tera/gw2 players from Luciform to BDO. It's pretty easy to have very high standards and lasting friendships. Just gotta watch out for them nooblets ;) No reason to talk down to guilds who consider themselves to have high standards focused on winning, there is no lack of lasting friendships in some of those guilds. I respect LoTD for their leaderships resilience, but they aren't snowflakes, nor is any guild in this game really.

Posted (edited)

I don't think you understand my meaning.  This isn't a game with pvp objectives that really merit such a mindset imo.  Also,  guild hopping in any game has been, will always be something I look down on.

That doesn't mean any individual specifically because that's their business, but in general I think it's bad for any game. 

I actually miss the pvp from Orwen and the wars with Black, TL and the Luciform battles etc...was fun.

This game will be around for a while.  Playing for the long haul until an NA company releases something that has some legs.

Also, I guess I thought more of TL were in Iconic-sounds like relevent instead.  I'm old I can't keep up with all the name changes and movement my bad...I love to hate on Freelancer it's just too easy.

Edited by LordLeshil
1 person likes this

Posted

I think majority of veritas ended up in Relevant. If not majority, damn near that. Iconic was more legatum/luciform/veritas + lots of new recruits.

There are a lot of iconic in Lifestyle (fixettes guild) for casual reasons i think. Most of the few Vertex, from iconic, came from Luciform and Black which I worked directly with all the time back on orwen. We scrimmed a lot before and after veritas started declining scrims. We really haven't changed at all since the OG Luciform and that is what the people from Luciform/Black were all about, we came to BDO as a smaller group that would fight anyone. Perma deced by the legacy horde and pretty much anyone else for that matter. There was a small effort to get castles, which was done, but obviously that didn't last. That's why we're back to the roots that brought the tera/gw2 players from Luciform to BDO. It's pretty easy to have very high standards and lasting friendships. Just gotta watch out for them nooblets ;) No reason to talk down to guilds who consider themselves to have high standards focused on winning, there is no lack of lasting friendships in some of those guilds. I respect LoTD for their leaderships resilience, but they aren't snowflakes, nor is any guild in this game really.

luciform black where apart of the legacy horde...........

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol.. he's right TL and Luciform were allied up while LotD was perma decced by both.

Posted

Lol.. he's right TL and Luciform were allied up while LotD was perma decced by both.

The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year because they wanted to prepare for mergers and anyone who didnt respect what they wanted got perma decced. They never wanted competition on Orwen,

Posted (edited)

If either of you could read I said OG Luciform. The first two months was nothing but bloodshed. People started wanting a castle after that, however. Black started from similar roots.

The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year because they wanted to prepare for mergers and anyone who didnt respect what they wanted got perma decced. They never wanted competition on Orwen,

and here goes the broken -----in record. Glad you are still salty about getting dumpstered.

Edited by Vudani

Posted

Then TL bailed when their best players left and claimed "no to pay2win".   Going to AA...lol

Posted (edited)

Then TL bailed when their best players left and claimed "no to pay2win".   Going to AA...lol

actually the pay to win part was earlier on and seperate from the going to AA. there was two splits in Legacy. Agentile(Luciform) and Freelancer(Veritas) claimed no pay2win. Fobmasters era just going to AA for fresh start which was about after a week or so of merge when they were constantly getting zerged down (Irony) and only managed wins with Ascendance (who still denies being Iconics feeder guild). Technically not all of team legacy left after Agentile and freelancer most of that horde merged into Iconic even though they used team legacy TS, website etc They denied being team legacy. Lotta history there. When relevant split from Iconic I am not actually sure, Im pretty sure it was right after the name change but you would have to qoute relevant on that part because the one thing they never did was shit talk the split so I have no information there. 

edit: sorry lot of info there wasnt really asked for just a history buff so forums are fun to read :). KNOWLEDGE!

Edited by wedgehoe
add
1 person likes this

Posted

BRING BACK TILTED, TILTED NUMBER ONE

6 people like this

Posted

If either of you could read I said OG Luciform. The first two months was nothing but bloodshed. People started wanting a castle after that, however. Black started from similar roots.

and here goes the broken -----in record. Glad you are still salty about getting dumpstered.

salty about what again? I simply corrected what I thought was missinformation. Luciform had been around for a long time, how am I supposed to know which OG Luciform timeframe you're depicting. As far as most know about Orwen those guilds were allied and dropped together and mass decced together  starting around the second week nodes opened up. what history said guilds had prior to that is unbeknownst to me

Posted (edited)

actually the pay to win part was earlier on and seperate from the going to AA. there was two splits in Legacy. Agentile(Luciform) and Freelancer(Veritas) claimed no pay2win. Fobmasters era just going to AA for fresh start which was about after a week or so of merge when they were constantly getting zerged down (Irony) and only managed wins with Ascendance (who still denies being Iconics feeder guild). Technically not all of team legacy left after Agentile and freelancer most of that horde merged into Iconic even though they used team legacy TS, website etc They denied being team legacy. Lotta history there. When relevant split from Iconic I am not actually sure, Im pretty sure it was right after the name change but you would have to qoute relevant on that part because the one thing they never did was shit talk the split so I have no information there. 

edit: sorry lot of info there wasnt really asked for just a history buff so forums are fun to read :). KNOWLEDGE!

dont speak my name u nameless scum.
Meet me at twitchcon u wont

salty about what again? I simply corrected what I thought was missinformation. Luciform had been around for a long time, how am I supposed to know which OG Luciform timeframe you're depicting. As far as most know about Orwen those guilds were allied and dropped together and mass decced together  starting around the second week nodes opened up. what history said guilds had prior to that is unbeknownst to me

missinformation?
1. Misinformation.
2. "
The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year "
3. "The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year "

4. "The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year "

bruh merge didnt even happen 1 year into the game fam L U L

talk about "missinformation" hehexd

Edited by fobm4ster
1 person likes this

Posted

RIP Luciform

Posted

dont speak my name u nameless scum.Meet me at twitchcon u wont

missinformation?1. Misinformation.
2. "
The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year "
3. "The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year "

4. "The legacy/black/luciform horde allied with each other and other guilds for over a year "

bruh merge didnt even happen 1 year into the game fam L U L

talk about "missinformation" hehexd

yup it was over a year before the actual merge happened but that was the statement given by legacy at the time for the huge alliance. y'all expected it to happen sooner and it didn't. many people left during that time but those in that alliance pretty much merged into iconic soooooooo not really missinformation but glad you're triggered. why would I want to meet someone who doesn't like competition...........i'm sorry im just not from an era where everyone gets ribbons no giant alliances for me both inside and outside of nodes

Posted

yup it was over a year before the actual merge happened but that was the statement given by legacy at the time for the huge alliance. y'all expected it to happen sooner and it didn't. many people left during that time but those in that alliance pretty much merged into iconic soooooooo not really missinformation but glad you're triggered. why would I want to meet someone who doesn't like competition...........i'm sorry im just not from an era where everyone gets ribbons no giant alliances for me both inside and outside of nodes

game came out in late feb of 2016 fam, its just now bee a year.

???? Do u live in a worm hole where time is slowed ???

1 person likes this

Posted

game came out in late feb of 2016 fam, its just now bee a year.

???? Do u live in a worm hole where time is slowed ???

he's from the future maaaaaan.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0