• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bye Bye Witch it was a great time - Welcome Ranger - Bye bye Ranger -> -.-

149 posts in this topic

Posted

Wizard has no boobs :|

A fat wizard... maybe.... im not sure  :D

Posted

YEP.thumb.png.0d599f491066428f2f7c9ff8e5

*laugh*

a867b8000dee6c9a4d86c10d5336ab3b.jpg

15 people like this

Posted

Best Reroll Eu!!!!

Posted (edited)

a867b8000dee6c9a4d86c10d5336ab3b.jpg

-----! Iam out of likes for today...

this is gold.

Edited by Myntiix
2 people like this

Posted

wants tankyness. talks about ranger HAHAHAH

4 people like this

Posted

meanwhile... im on my journey for my 10th awakening char lol

Posted

Oh no a Janna thread...

You haven't quit yet?

1 person likes this

Posted

YEP.thumb.png.0d599f491066428f2f7c9ff8e5

*laugh*

you have been faster than me on this one good work lel

Posted

Your blonde witch was really ugly anyway and your opinion doesn't matter to anyone since you proved to be unable to understand the basics of this game, so feel free to reroll silently next time.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

WTF ? Is that some kind of self generating meme, or master trolling, or contradiction inception ... or what ?
Is that user even ... real ?

And of course this thread ...

-  "Mr Link, your opinion on this ? "

-

902.png

- " Thank you, Mr Link "

Edited by Capitaine Courage
1 person likes this

Posted

Was a great time. But the survivability from Witch pretty sux, i want iframes or tankyness. and not die everysingle time in valencia if i am not focusing 100% on the game.

Also ranger is pretty much better in PVE. and i like her! so goodluck with your witches/wizzards, but they are not good! Love of my Witch broken! :( :'(

bye-bye-witch--reroll-time.thumb.gif.a01

You're stupid if you think witch sucks. Also good job on selling that offhand which is the same as ranger. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You're stupid if you think witch sucks. Also good job on selling that offhand which is the same as ranger. 

Lul didn't even notice that.
LMFAO.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lul didn't even notice that.LMFAO.

Thats just how much of a pro janna is ;)

Have to give him credit For going tet on green awakening though :D

Posted

Well, welcome to 1shot class.

Ranger isn't tanky, shes not even close to be a tanky but.. Shes "1shot" killer. Ez farm, ez dmg but u'll need tons of mana pots. Witch is much easier about it. :) I hope u'll be good.

Posted

Well, welcome to 1shot class.

Ranger isn't tanky, shes not even close to be a tanky but.. Shes "1shot" killer. Ez farm, ez dmg but u'll need tons of mana pots. Witch is much easier about it. :) I hope u'll be good.

there is no skill that kills in 1 shot. it requires a successful grab or knockdown, followed by a combo.

something completely different than just walk to the zerg and press ultimate button.

Posted

true dedication to memes 

Posted

Thats just how much of a pro janna is ;)

If u think he made it himself u dont know janna, he forced all of his tri gear and bought the green tet awake...

Posted

If u think he made it himself u dont know janna, he forced all of his tri gear and bought the green tet awake...

:D I forced a giath to +15 once

Posted

Am I missing something?

I'm a brand spanking new lvl 56 Witch with a whooping 309 combined GS and I solo farm pirates w/o much trouble at all.  As someone who played a Ranger at level 52, the Witch is so much easier!

1 person likes this

Posted

Am I missing something?

welcome to the BDO forums. 

Posted

Am I missing something?

I'm a brand spanking new lvl 56 Witch with a whooping 309 combined GS and I solo farm pirates w/o much trouble at all.  As someone who played a Ranger at level 52, the Witch is so much easier!

Don't mind anything JuicyJanna says he's a kid.

Posted

You're stupid if you think witch sucks. Also good job on selling that offhand which is the same as ranger

LOL. Told y'all it was a drama post.

Posted

Don't mind anything JuicyJanna says he's a kid.

JJ threads are some of the best threads on the forum. 

they're nice satire. 

Posted

JJ threads are some of the best threads on the forum. 

they're nice satire. 

And apparently heavily moderated, which seems like a complete waste of resources for something that's utterly worthless, but that could just be me.

Posted

And apparently heavily moderated, which seems like a complete waste of resources for something that's utterly worthless, but that could just be me.

i'm confident it is well within the capacity of the forum moderation team to handle JJ threads.