• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bye Bye Witch it was a great time - Welcome Ranger - Bye bye Ranger -> -.-

149 posts in this topic

Posted

JJ threads are some of the best threads on the forum. 

they're nice satire. 

not many people get the cynism and the satire that's hidden in many posts ;-)

Posted

Janna makes the best threads lmao.

Posted

Janna makes the best threads lmao.

Janna is also telling people that hits on awakening skills are refered to as targets. i'd honestly learn how skills work before i reroll to any class with false information if i were him lmao.

Posted

there is no skill that kills in 1 shot. it requires a successful grab or knockdown, followed by a combo.

something completely different than just walk to the zerg and press ultimate button.

Im lighted up. O.o Still ez pz then others. So? still 1shot :v
https://youtu.be/zWcy0AJUE_s

Posted

You complain too much, there are completely forgotten classes in the game, and you complain using the best classes

Posted

how is your new name? i bet something whit Janna in.

Posted (edited)

how is your new name? i bet something whit Janna in.

AnimeSorceress   Lvl 50 xD Wohl doch nicht das Wahre der Ranger xD

Edited by Cloey

Posted (edited)

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

meh still, shotgun rocks, ez pz.

Posted

meh still, shotgun rocks, ez pz.

meh, u dont even know how ranger works. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Good joke

Posted (edited)

i think witch pvp def is weak, they can heal, but as soon as they get knocked down/grappled they are screwed.

the q only works in the front from awakening, plus the non-awakening is pretty garbage (still needs the second awakening to be released).

the moment you switch and combo for freezecloud/freeze, or try to cast, you already stunned.

dash-spam classes are the worst enemy, i think kunoichi/musa, and sorc is op in general (thats also why sorc will get nerfed, like in korea).

cant even hit them with there 0.1 sec jumps speeding through the area.

dont have that much trouble in pve tho, and im at ~210 dp in valencia. maybe you are talking about the prison thingy not sure, heard thats where u need a lot of gear.

back in the day, we had mount-pvp on non-awakening , which the control kind of sucked, but at least you couldnt get knocked down easily cause of resistance/immunity, but since awakening we dont have that, cause awakening also doesnt work on mount and non awakening scales superbad (until we get new second awakening weapon).

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted

@JuicyJanna I think its time to reroll again to dark knight cause thats the new fotm class that will even eat wizards for breakfast.

Posted (edited)

You complain too much, there are completely forgotten classes in the game, and you complain using the best classes

lol this. If I could throw out any more votes I'd vote this up. 

Edited by Tomo

Posted (edited)

Was a great time. But the survivability from Witch pretty sux, i want iframes or tankyness. and not die everysingle time in valencia if i am not focusing 100% on the game.

Also ranger is pretty much better in PVE. and i like her! so goodluck with your witches/wizzards, but they are not good! Love of my Witch broken! :( :'(

bye-bye-witch--reroll-time.thumb.gif.a01

PSA: Large amounts of Moronium have been detected in this post. As of yet it is unknown if its due to troll activities or contamination of the OP by Moronium (possibly both). Please vacate this post as continued exposure can lead to permanent damage to cognitive abilities.

Edited by MajorS
3 people like this

Posted

There are guys in the forum who don't even know what "1" means haha. Hint: it's NOT a synonym for "killed in a combo with 5-6 skills, while standing around AFK".

Come back when you can count at least to 2.

Posted

meh, u dont even know how ranger works.

There are guys in the forum who don't even know what "1" means haha. Hint: it's NOT a synonym for "killed in a combo with 5-6 skills, while standing around AFK".

Come back when you can count at least to 2.

Well if you guys dont get the irony, there is nothing i can do.. 413 dp guy gets like 7-8 hit. Average of high players have 260~280dp. Did you get what i mean now? Or should i have post msg like 1500 to rekt you?

Posted

Well if you guys dont get the irony, there is nothing i can do.. 413 dp guy gets like 7-8 hit. Average of high players have 260~280dp. Did you get what i mean now? Or should i have post msg like 1500 to rekt you?

No sorry, don't get you. Are you saying that any combined DR+evasion value of 413 should make any char immortal, so he can facetank everything? Would be strange.

Posted

No sorry, don't get you. Are you saying that any combined DR+evasion value of 413 should make any char immortal, so he can facetank everything? Would be strange.

then i cant tell you anything else.

413 dp zerker gets 5 hit from ranger. Think about any 260~280 dp guy. 2hit by rangers even some 1hit and dies.

Posted

413 dp zerker gets 5 hit from ranger. Think about any 260~280 dp guy. 2hit by rangers even some 1hit and dies.

oh gosh u are reffering to this stupid video... sorry to tell u but not every ranger on eu has 270ap ok.

Posted

which 2 skills (hits) are those?

you are also confusing class with gear

Posted (edited)

aaaand he rerolled Sorc xD

Edited by Nyrante

Posted

STDs are a real thing mayn.

Posted

JJ is the best troll on here

Posted

Hidden Content

PSA: Large amounts of Moronium have been detected in this post. As of yet it is unknown if its due to troll activities or contamination of the OP by Moronium (possibly both). Please vacate this post as continued exposure can lead to permanent damage to cognitive abilities.

PSA2: We are now at a point where the Moronium is reaching critical mass and trace amounts of Bitterium are being detected. Stay here at your peril as once the reaction goes into chain reaction, a huge amount of Bitterium will be released into the atmosphere.