• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Permanent Hairstyle/Make-up

Unlimited Hair/or/make-up coupon    32 votes

1. 1. Would you like (un)limted coupon for hairstyles and make up

• Yes!
    • no... just stick to one or get a whole appearence coupon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It would be a good idea if we could buy like permanent hairstyles and make up to switch whenever we want. because now we'll have to buy a whole character appearence changecoupon  just to change your chars lip colour or hairstyle. 

Sometimes you want to change your hair and make up based on your chars armour set etc.

limited (30 days) hair or make up  for 5 euros

and unlimited for like 7 or 10 euros but you should be able to take of the hair at anytime you feel like to.

the hairstyles/make-up  should be in from of cash item,equipable!!  

so my idea is to buy certain coupon just like  Vindictus  has for 30days or unlimited to change your hair whenever you want.

beacuse this game has sucha huge customisation in make-up it would be a good idea to have sucha item function  

Edited by Disclosure
2 people like this

Posted

An NPC barber shop would be ideal, with in-game currency. 

9 people like this

Posted

Barber shop is a really good idea! With more hairstyles and not just the ones from the creator!

+1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is just me speaking, but generally I never really want to change just 1 thing with my character. If I'm unhappy, I'm unhappy with it as a whole and would rather use appearance coupons.

I think for cosmetic items it would be a better idea to stick to cash shop things, since it doesn't really affect the gameplay as a whole. Again, that's just my opinion.

Still, if there weren't so many people who would abuse the system it'd be nice to have a trade option so you could gift your friends appearance coupons if they needed it.

I do agree with wanting more hairstyles though.

Edited by Teacow

Posted

I think it would be great to have a barber shop with in-game currency if you just wanna change your hair. If body appearance is involved, cash shop coupon (which also includes hair changes) seems like the fair thing to add for everyone (PA/Daum and players). Of course, I fully support having those 30 days and permanent coupons (and I probably would end up buying the permanent one sooner than later). If only one thing should be added, I'd stick with coupons tho. 

And yes, give us more hairstyles with future updates please ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Barber shop is a really good idea! With more hairstyles and not just the ones from the creator!

+1

+1 aswell a npc barbershop would be great

Posted

this and only this

Posted (edited)

Considering we've bought the game this is the ideal position. Physical character cosmetics like body and face shape, all of the extreme editing I can understand monetization. Would also suggest a tattoo shop would be nice with a larger variation of tattoos from default. Ones obtained by killing and hunting, learning from the mobs.

Edited by Sparkyte

Posted

+1

Posted

There are already 30 day change your hair/makeup/FACE anytime you want coupons.  :D  You can buy either 24 hours, or one month.  As far as I know the only "one-time" coupons are from mileage rewards.  SO even the base cash coupon (would be $2 if translated directly) gives you a full 24 hours to change your mind.

Posted

+1 Also

Posted

The moment when you slap some makeup on, finish your hairstyle only to find out you've go luminous pink cheeks and hair that reflects the sun completely because it looked fine in the CC is not fun, I had to deal with that in KR for the longest time.

Posted (edited)

up we need some more votes folks

Edited by Disclosure