• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

About to join the ranks of the others who have left this class....

101 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

By that logic Ninja is even worse off than Kunoichi because of effort it takes to play it. What about performing Sorc to the highest level? What a moot point. Yes, the Warrior can one-combo Doki. The warrior has like a 30+ GS advantage tho (plus the stupid passives on block), if Doki had 20 more AP he would've one-combod him back.

Yes, Warrior is in one of the most amazing spots in the game, one of the strongest classes. Yes, Kuno is pretty low down on the tier list and has severe balance flaws. Doki3 says it needs more buffs to be fully competitive too.

But you people make it out to sound like you can't kill anyone ever, Wizards laugh at your damage while you plink on their armor and do maybe 5%, Warriors are an unbeatable fortress etc. Clearly Doki proves that this is not the case, or Paiz for that matter, or SaxaSalt, or Fang, or whatever Kuno we have on NA (cant speak about EU) that actually put in the hours to master the class and gear up without jumping on the abandon train.

I'm sorry your class has issues, but I feel like many classes outside of the top4-5 (War, Witch, Wiz, Awakened DK, Sorc)  have very similar issues and everyone seems to be crying wolf that they are the worst class in the game and can't potentially kill anyone ever, which is -----ing hilarious. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Funny part is Saxasalt rerolled Sorc..

Other than that.. In terms of sheer performance amongst the shortsword classes, I'd rate it Kuno >>> Tamer >= Ninja in Node Wars.

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Funny part is Saxasalt rerolled Sorc..

funny part is, Saxasalt was a sorc that rerolled kuno and is now THE  most geared kuno on NA. 

At least get your facts straight lol, this is what I mean with grasping at straws

Edited by CasualNova

Posted (edited)

funny part is, Saxasalt was a sorc that rerolled kuno and is now THE  most geared kuno on NA. 

At least get your facts straight lol, this is what I mean with grasping at straws

He rerolled back to Sorc, or went DK. There's a reason he's now labeled Traitor in the Ninja discord.. Pretty sure he went back to sorc since he has a Pen Dande scythe.

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He rerolled back to Sorc, or went DK. There's a reason he's now labeled Traitor in the Ninja discord.. Pretty sure he went back to sorc since he has a Pen Dande scythe.

I literally talked to him 2 days ago at Nouver over rerolling Kuno or Sorc because we both play the same aussie ping and he said he won't switch off Kuno, he plays a vital role in Barcodes nodewar/siege on the class. 

Maybe you just need to stop circlejerking about him being a traitor if you havent talked to him lol

from his own words 'I love my kuno, those who whine arent 60 or have bad gear'

Edited by CasualNova

Posted

Yes, Warrior is in one of the most amazing spots in the game, one of the strongest classes.

Yes, Kuno is pretty low down on the tier list and has severe balance flaws

. Doki3 says it

needs more buffs to be fully competitive too

Theres not anything else to talk about if you understand this.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Theres not anything else to talk about if you understand this.

Right, its not like this board is full of hyperbole and false facts. Should probably just let you guys circlejerk on about how its impossible to kill anyone even though you all have 230-240 AP (you clearly don't) while I go and enjoy my Kuno, a not fully competitive class just like Tamer, Ninja, Musa, Valk, who have about the same amount of spots in top guilds as Kuno (if not less in case of Ninja). The woe. Literally worst class in the game (same thread in every other class forum)

Edited by CasualNova

Posted

Deleted by Warrior? He goes 3:3 against someone who heavily outgears him (251/253/283 vs 257/259/310)  If the Warrior wasn't wearing Kutum he'd probably not have lived through the combos he otherwise survived with 10% HP while potting through. The Warrior is also a good player himself, if you follow Doki you know he doesn't go hunt randoms off the street.

A solid outcome while fighting one of the strongest classes in the game if you ask me

I'm not saying Kuno doesn't have its flaws (it does have lots of them) but people on this board seem to be grasping at straws now.

im looking at a warrior mashing his head on the keyboard and still killing the kuno while she plays beethovens 5th on hers and watches as its useless.

2 people like this

Posted

By that logic Ninja is even worse off than Kunoichi because of effort it takes to play it. What about performing Sorc to the highest level? What a moot point. Yes, the Warrior can one-combo Doki. The warrior has like a 30+ GS advantage tho (plus the stupid passives on block), if Doki had 20 more AP he would've one-combod him back.

Yes, Warrior is in one of the most amazing spots in the game, one of the strongest classes. Yes, Kuno is pretty low down on the tier list and has severe balance flaws. Doki3 says it needs more buffs to be fully competitive too.

But you people make it out to sound like you can't kill anyone ever, Wizards laugh at your damage while you plink on their armor and do maybe 5%, Warriors are an unbeatable fortress etc. Clearly Doki proves that this is not the case, or Paiz for that matter, or SaxaSalt, or Fang, or whatever Kuno we have on NA (cant speak about EU) that actually put in the hours to master the class and gear up without jumping on the abandon train.

I'm sorry your class has issues, but I feel like many classes outside of the top4-5 (War, Witch, Wiz, Awakened DK, Sorc)  have very similar issues and everyone seems to be crying wolf that they are the worst class in the game and can't potentially kill anyone ever, which is -----ing hilarious. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Ninja deals more damage, has a 100% that can actually kill people, and has an awakening grab, among other things.  

Low tier Sorc play is better than high tier Ninja or Kuno play.  Class imbalance.

Not a moot point at all.

The Warrior would only be on a level playing field with about 70 gear score less, assuming the same level.  Class imbalance.

Pretty low down on the list?  Kuno?  There is nothing lower on the list than Kuno.

I don't make it sound like you can't kill anyone ever, that's just your strawman.

That Wizard part is true though if it's a Witch...

Paiz and Saxasalt have extremely high gear which drowns out the imbalances in the class by making them harder to notice.  That doesn't mean anything.

I'm a level 60 Kuno in a top tier Siege Guild.  I have put in the hours to master the class and gear up and I am not abandoning the class.  There is a reason hardly anyone plays Kuno, though.  That train exists for a reason.

The top 5 classes have similar issues to the one on the very bottom?  Yeah okay.  I used to main Sorc.  I played it while it was nerfed.  Sorc does not have issues.  I also mained Ranger.  Ranger is strong as hell, but also quite boring for me.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have made my mind up

I am selling off my items....not even going to wait for welfare "improvements" ...

Dead class is dead. 

The top 5 classes have similar issues to the one on the very bottom?  Yeah okay.  I used to main Sorc.  I played it while it was nerfed.  Sorc does not have issues.  I also mained Ranger.  Ranger is strong as hell, but also quite boring for me.

This was my path also.

VIsnja my sorc.... I Retire then delete because Dark Flame spam made game easy.

Ksenija my ranger i play until Kuno come out because Kuno was what I was waiting on.

Kuno turn out to be such a disappoint. Assassin class that cannot assassinate. Get out maneuver by Maehwa / Musa... Slow animations and low damage .... cannot even bring block up fast enough before Maehwa slide to side and stab you in back...WHICH SHOULD BE KUNO / NINJA MOVE...  

Broken class.....59 Levels wasted...

I doubt many use these for stacking.... the exodus is real.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

'I love my kuno, those who whine arent 60 or have bad gear'

Tell him im 59..just a smidge behind 60..

• Not everyone can live off someone else IRL and spend every waking hour in a video game
  • Most people have a thing called " responsibility " and " A life " 
  • As a no lifer, it is easy for him to look through rose colored glass. 3 Kunos do not speak for the entire class.
  • You cannot change the FACTS of the class. FACT is lowest skill damage. PERIOD. Only class that NEEDS 230 + AP to be considered effective.
  • Bad gear.... Yeah...Considering I have responsibilities in life...and the fact i am still 220 AP, I consider that a hell off an accomplishment. 
  • 98 % of the class is 220 or under AP and dealing with the brunt of how bad the class is. As i said before. Only people who think Kuno is ok..are the handful being carried by GEAR, not the class ability.
  • While they say Kuno is ok, they get 2 shot by Warriors, and Wizard, and Witches, and Sorcs, get grabbed mid air by Berserkers..... but they gear keep them alive. Sorry, rest of Kunos suffer.... 

Right, its not like this board is full of hyperbole and false facts. Should probably just let you guys circlejerk on about how its impossible to kill anyone even though you all have 230-240 AP (you clearly don't) while I go and enjoy my Kuno, a not fully competitive class just like Tamer, Ninja, Musa, Valk, who have about the same amount of spots in top guilds as Kuno (if not less in case of Ninja). The woe. Literally worst class in the game (same thread in every other class forum)

BEcause your word means more than one of the largest playtesters of Black Desert.....just shut the f*ck up.....your a tool.

Translation :

Living off Mom / Dad / Parents / Girlfriend....has no life, no job, just plays video games all day...

No thanks.... you can keep being a Bernie snowflake under this premise. When I walk away from my computer for the night, I much rather have a nice home, my kids have full bellies and clothes.....

...than worry about having to be forced to be Gear Carried, while most other classes actually have the animations and Raw Skill damage to get by with MUCH less.

So you can stop with these people being skilled. 

Anyone can seem skilled when they need to walk around with 240 AP +

Edited by Visnja
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm leaving my Kuno.  Been duelling Maewha's/Musa's same level similar gear, my "burst" is non-existent, Maewha can one shot me, my damage in comparison pales into insignificance, very depressing. Rather than sitting on 100's millions in gear, I'm going to sell up and play something else.  You HAVE to massively outgear someone to beat them, in the meantime, they have LESS AP than you and wreck you.  My DK actually does more damage than my Kuno and it has roughly 30 less AP and is a level below UNAWAKENED.

Dev's don't even care about the class, very few updates, no discussions they simply don't care.  It's the least played class, with the least attention and It will never change, they won't give a shit if everybody leaves the class

Edited by Cyrus Glitch
1 person likes this

Posted

There is a reason hardly anyone plays Kuno, though.  That train exists for a reason.

Why is that?  Granted I've never played it much before but the Kuno awakening looks freaking amazing!  The speed at which she can take down groups of mobs just looks like a ton of fun.

Posted

Why is that?  Granted I've never played it much before but the Kuno awakening looks freaking amazing!  The speed at which she can take down groups of mobs just looks like a ton of fun.

Kuno is a lot of fun, but not very competitive. I won't be quitting Kuno anytime soon, but I play to have fun, not compete with anyone else.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kuno is a lot of fun, but not very competitive. I won't be quitting Kuno anytime soon, but I play to have fun, not compete with anyone else.

Ohh me too, just getting back in and this exodus is a time of plenty for us casuals.

But there clearly is a balance problem and it's a shame there always has to be that one guy. It's simple, if you need three times as many button presses as everyone else to do the same job, gear being equal, then there's a goddamn problem. This isn't a platform to announce to everyone how godly you are at the game because you run roughshod with a gimp. 

I'm going to play it regardless though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohh me too, just getting back in and this exodus is a time of plenty for us casuals.

But there clearly is a balance problem and it's a shame there always has to be that one guy. It's simple, if you need three times as many button presses as everyone else to do the same job, gear being equal, then there's a goddamn problem. This isn't a platform to announce to everyone how godly you are at the game because you run roughshod with a gimp. 

I'm going to play it regardless though. 

I agree entirely, I was just trying to answer Strider's question, and explain why I'm going to stick with Kuno. I agree that Kuno is in a bad way. Maybe not as bad as some other classes, but she's definitely lacking compared to the top. I agree that class balance needs to be fixed, but I'm not holding my breath for it either.

I'm not sure if the bolded part was directed at me, but I'll be the first to tell you I'm pretty mediocre at this game. I'd probably have a much easier time at it if I rerolled to wizard or something, but those classes aren't as fun as Kuno. I guess I was trying to say the only reason to play Kuno at this point because you find her playstyle fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a 59 Kuno 59 Valk & 58 Musa (I've tried rerolling multiple times) - I've had 500+ GS for some time, I really wish they would balance this class.

Pros:

- Combo Class (Fun, and usually takes more skill ei: pressing more buttons)

- Built-in Evasion & Acc (passives & smoke-screen ei: helps us stay alive)

- Invisibility & AoE (cc's & dps ei: spinning & swinging attacks)

Cons:

- Slow Animations (compared to sorc ei: like I get cc'd in super armor "slow")

- Forward Momentum non-existent (too slow ei: others can run away to easily)

- No Awakened GRAB (available only in non-awakened ei: leads to death when attempted b/c no SA on our GRAB)

- EXTREMELY LOW DPS (100% needs major BUFF ei: Can't kill anyone even with AP)

- To Hard (consistently out-combo'n others pressing 3-4:1 buttons)

PS: sad part is the new buffs prob. won't help anyone without SKILL DAMAGE adjustments

below is a reminder of how they left us hanging - Even before Awakening

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ijFJIr0DJP8ORq66zvOitgiTgj9YZCZ1sihIjrLF7uI/edit#gid=0

Posted

I agree entirely, I was just trying to answer Strider's question, and explain why I'm going to stick with Kuno. I agree that Kuno is in a bad way. Maybe not as bad as some other classes, but she's definitely lacking compared to the top. I agree that class balance needs to be fixed, but I'm not holding my breath for it either.

I'm not sure if the bolded part was directed at me, but I'll be the first to tell you I'm pretty mediocre at this game. I'd probably have a much easier time at it if I rerolled to wizard or something, but those classes aren't as fun as Kuno. I guess I was trying to say the only reason to play Kuno at this point because you find her playstyle fun.

Oh jeepers no it wasn't directed at you xD i'm mediocre as well, i did re-roll to witch and got it in the 50's and I swear it put me off the game for at least a month. So boring... 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have made my mind up
Dead class is dead. 

Kuno turn out to be such a disappoint. Assassin class that cannot assassinate. Get out maneuver by Maehwa / Musa... Slow animations and low damage .... cannot even bring block up fast enough before Maehwa slide to side and stab you in back...WHICH SHOULD BE KUNO / NINJA MOVE...  

TLDR:grass is greener elsewhere.

If you guys are not successfull on ap road why dont you go dp and live the life of a frontliner?

Kuno's kit allow her to get all kind of job(maybe not assassinate as i can read?) with her massive disrupting ability aswell with long animation and all the hit that have a chance to cc can lead to more than 8 player to be cc on top of super armor,it is pretty much good or it looks like.

I have an alt kuno with 160/180/250 which is pretty much potato(and potato skills)and when i go rbf i play the kamikaze going first on a blob fight,if im sucessfull its pretty much a win for that group fight for my team if they follow up,if im sucessful or not to cc the enemy team i end up dieing as im not very durable,i must admit most of the time its pretty frustrating as i dont have the dp to survive long enough vs 1 even if most of the enemy team is cced and i have very bad accu (pri yuria +2 tri rce and 58)so getting all cced is pretty difficult.

I Have the feeling for the kuno to perform very well need to have the animations of some skills speed up with  better & more transition flow awk>mainhand and mainhand>awk.

I main a maehwa(200/210/260) and if the maehwa have the sleet step (slide to side things) its because we dont have any side slice like every other class(maybe not valk) and the slide to side skills is an attempt to keep up with the side mobility of our counterpart the musa,removing the spell without adding any side slice will break the class.

As i have some exp on pvp (nodewars t123 and small scale) i can breakdown the maehwa for you,the maehwa is not very noob friendly but is not hard to chain skills with very few cancel and speedup,every battle is  50% positioning,30% counterplay,15%chainingskills,5% misc, the behavior is totally different when you are in 1v1 as the mae can use pretty much all her kit and the more people you add on the fight(friends and foes) the more you need to restrain your kit to ultimately just using 3 skills which is petaldrill,december and petal bloom (if you go with the flow chance are high you will take a grab or massive dmg  from behind.All the skills i said have super armor, other skills have frontblock or no protection(very few) so if the maewha is careless from what is happenning from her back its a death sentence.

TLDR:the only road as maehwa is to dealing damage as the kits have pretty much high cd with few skills usable(mainhand dont compliment much the awk and dont have protection on it)so you cant much peel for others.The kit of the kunoichi fit any playstyle you want if you have the stat to back it up.

Edited by dobe
typos

Posted

TLDR:grass is greener elsewhere.

If you guys are not successfull on ap road why dont you go dp and live the life of a frontliner?

Is this an option ?? Yes...Not a wise one as with 220 AP you cannot kill anyone.... Make yourself Much less AP and accuracy for what, Raw DP accessories ? Dropping Bhegs for Roca  head / hands ? Yeah you may survive a little longer but you go from being a annoying fly to a harmless butterfly when it comes to damage ...

Kuno's kit allow her to get all kind of job(maybe not assassinate as i can read?) with her massive disrupting ability aswell with long animation and all the hit that have a chance to cc can lead to more than 8 player to be cc on top of super armor,it is pretty much good or it looks like.

I think you need to pvp a bit more to tell me the ratio on how successful you are at landing CC on a Maehwa or Musa or Warrior  or Witch or Wizard or Sorc...All of these classes can chain Super Armor and iFrame to the point you blow through all of your CC moves, have 10 cooldown and they are still blinking around toying with you.

I Have the feeling for the kuno to perform very well need to have the animations of some skills speed up with  better & more transition flow awk>mainhand and mainhand>awk.

This is just a start, needs ALOT more than just animation speed.  

I main a maehwa(200/210/260) and if the maehwa have the sleet step (slide to side things) its because we dont have any side slice like every other class(maybe not valk) and the slide to side skills is an attempt to keep up with the side mobility of our counterpart the musa,removing the spell without adding any side slice will break the class.

The agility Musa and Maehwa have should be Ninja / Kuno abilities. 
EVERY Fantasy genre that has Ninja or ninja type classes, they are fast and agile.
Ninja here is fast
Kuno is horridly slow in Awaken and only slightly better in sword. 

Noone is calling for Maehwa or Musa to lose that, I just point out , they gave this ability to the wrong class. It is what it is.

As i have some exp on pvp (nodewars t123 and small scale) i can breakdown the maehwa for you,the maehwa is not very noob friendly but is not hard to chain skills with very few cancel and speedup,every battle is  50% positioning,30% counterplay,15%chainingskills,5% misc,

Hold RMB to chain super armor speed moves....use 2 taritas / 2 steel taritas until boss gear... to do this for an eternity.... Frustrate ANYONE who tries to CC you.... Dash in side step for opening on side or rear of target...3 button press win.

I have a Maehwa.... I know how it's done. 

I am not attacking you....Just pointing out Maehwa is in a MUCH better position than Kuno..it's not even close.

Posted (edited)

Kuno is perfectly capable of wearing a hybrid evasion build like the ninjas do (not using rocaba, derp), with Tadd offhand and 2x RCEs. ~200AP, 320DP or so all at a high level. Of course you're not going to 1-combo properly geared people unless you have your Z buff up, but you're not going to die easily either if you consistently keep your smoke screen up and don't just try to face tank zergs without staying in super armor or backing off. This is what I'm building towards, but until I have the high end AP accessories I'm stuck using an AP offhand. 

This would be a pristine wishful thinking version of the hybrid evasion build I was talking about: http://bdoplanner.com/s/x2YbtGT9 - I know for sure I won't have that anytime soon, and my poverty version will be TRI boss gear and probably TRI marks or DUO crescents. 

Also just going to point out that if the Maehwa is winning with 3 button presses, then they better have some serious AP. I know on mine with ~200AP, that 3 button press win resulted in people sitting at 50% hp. 

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted (edited)

Is this an option ?? Yes...Not a wise one as with 220 AP you cannot kill anyone.... Make yourself Much less AP and accuracy for what, Raw DP accessories ? Dropping Bhegs for Roca  head / hands ? Yeah you may survive a little longer but you go from being a annoying fly to a harmless butterfly when it comes to damage ...

When im saying to go dp,i didnt mean for 1v1 but more for groups play and nodewars,even if you cant kill(with ap or not) anyone you will be usefull with your good capacity to cc lot of people,i can view her like a mini zerk with maybe less radius than a zerk,maybe im wrong but it is like i feel the kuno.

I think you need to pvp a bit more to tell me the ratio on how successful you are at landing CC on a Maehwa or Musa or Warrior  or Witch or Wizard or Sorc...All of these classes can chain Super Armor and iFrame to the point you blow through all of your CC moves, have 10 cooldown and they are still blinking around toying with you.

Yeah i need much more xp on kuno to say anything,but the exemple from rbf i wrote is just to point out how kuno maybe usefull to your groups without having the ap as long as you dont get OS.On the exemple usually i do yolo on the side without invisibility and most of the time it is enough to caught all classe that didnt have a guard nor super armor on guard on close range when foes and allies are staring at each other right before an engagment,this is why i get the idea of the great utility of the kuno.

Let say we are in node wars tell me how its not practical/usefull on the following setup:

We agree most of the time witchards are standing just next to their frontline (a litlle behind) ready to teleport in just before engagement?

Outside of timing the  concealement we say you are here ready on the side(but very close to enemy pack)  when everyone is in the staring phase (if there is one) your raid leader say go, you pop out of your invisibility dashing in and just doing stiff/stun(1cycle) at the same time the allied zerk start to engage with all the frontline +witchards,what its the concret impact of your deeds?

Other exemple is the same as above but the enemy team engage sooner you start to realize then pop out of concealement dash in and go for 1 cycle of stiff/stun and this lead to the enemy team splitting in 2 instead of 1 block with some enemy already on youre team but you did stop for a few seconds dozen of people and maybe more if you get the attention of the enemy team you may ended up dead but wat is your contribution on the fight?

Hold RMB to chain super armor speed moves....use 2 taritas / 2 steel taritas until boss gear... to do this for an eternity.... Frustrate ANYONE who tries to CC you.... Dash in side step for opening on side or rear of target...3 button press win.

I have a Maehwa.... I know how it's done. 

I am not attacking you....Just pointing out Maehwa is in a MUCH better position than Kuno..it's not even close.

Im not implying maehwa is under kuno,maehwa is very strong in 1v1 and ok to strong on group fight (even with our lack of skill usable in groupfight) when your target commits a misplay maehwa is here to punish and dispatch the target in no time and its pretty hard to have cced  a capable maehwa but for match up kunos VS maehwa you guys have very good tools to deal with a maehwa(tendon cutter,lunatic discus,chain crash),you just have to fish for the maewha attacks and just use one of the skills and poof maewha(well maybe not tendon cutter).And i must admit kuno is a very rare food to get on so i  barely have any xp on them(most of my encounter were people who had now clues how to pvp) but i met 2 days ago in "privatized" rbf 1 kuno that had the hand to cc me(as maehwa) even if it was on group fight she was able to reliably cc me on the middle of my frontblock attacks and removing a good chunk of my hp on the way and im not the kind to be easily cced (ok its a thing for an another topic but i needed to relate the thing).

Also just going to point out that if the Maehwa is winning with 3 button presses, then they better have some serious AP. I know on mine with ~200AP, that 3 button press win resulted in people sitting at 50% hp. 

At 212 ap with 21 visible accu and zarka/bheg  tri,petal bloom full charge eat half the hp of ~300dp zerk on back atk.

Edited by dobe
typos

Posted

I'd rather quit BDO and go back to FFXIV/GW2 than level another class to 60.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I tried all the female classes and Kuno is definetly my favorite.

Hated sorc pre-awakening with their scratch/emo attacks, but must say their awakening is cool, though still preferred kuno's. Don't like tamer, too girly and try hard cuty, pet is useless with no stamina and slow ass ball of fluff. Don't like rangers, mp sucks and don't like the rsi combos, but awakening is cool and she is great on a horse in noob areas... Valk. I said I didn't care about damage but valk is my limit, ugh. Horrible damage and don't like being a tank at all. Witch has good dps I guess? but don't care about casters and range so no princess glitter for me, plus, that's way too mainstream. Dark knight is fun but awakening makes you range so no ty. I like melee remember? Maehwa is fun-ish, but a bit too warrior like for me and she is a 1 combo girl so a bit boring. I'm sure there is more to it and I'm just  a dumb kuno that don't gets it, but I guess I'll never find out now will I. 

Anyway, don't care what anyone says about the damage, but to me I have the most fun when playing with my lovely kuno. The playstyle just suits me best. Love the shortsword and love the chakram, both most fun weapons ever.

If you leave the class, good... more gear for moi. :D 

Edited by Lady Minuit
1 person likes this

Posted

I do like that some people are still sticking with Kuno, I still have people crop up on guild chat telling me Kuno is really powerful at high level.  That's why there's not ONE single Kuno in my guild above lvl 57 (they have actually re-rolled to DK :P) and I very rarely see any Kuno's around in guild wars etc... if the class is meant to be so strong after 58, then why is it the least played class in the game?

Surely if they fixed stealth so you weren't tracked by wiz/witch pets, changed some of the AP scaling slightly to give Kuno's more burst and smooth some of the skillls out for faster transitions between abilities (I know the supposed changes to animation cast times and links between abilities was *meant* to be coming) people would actually stay on the class.

Posted

I only really have a few issues with the class:

1. Stealth says it makes you invincible, but it's not even close. You just stay stealthed when you take damage unless the damage CCs you. Pets can pop you. It's still incredibly useful, but it's stifled by the fact that people can randomly AOE you out at will and pets give you up. 
  2. Our skills don't gain as much damage at higher ranks (58, 60, 61) as other classes. Most classes see anywhere from 20-50% damage increases going from the first rank at 56 to the top rank at 60 or 61 (I'm not including lvl 62 skills, screw that). Ours scale very conservatively at 10-15%. 
  3. Our awakened flows tend to have very slow animations and don't add much to our combos. It's sad when we're only using them in PVE and locking them for PVP. Most other classes get significant performance boosts with their flows at 57/58/59/60, while I only see Kunos using Chain Crash.

Right now my Kuno is sitting at 58 while I farm silver on another class because I'm tired of repairing my chakram and offhand every 40-45 minutes. I figure if my gear is OP'd enough for the camp that I'm doing, I won't have to repair as often so it'll be easier to grind to 60. 

2 people like this

Posted

Well that moment i mention everyone you fight is either... 

• Warrior
  • Wizard
  • Berserker
  • Sorc
  • Witch

Has arrived.......Every clown that come to my camp spot is one of these 5 classes.

Because this generation wants the easiest path possible..... MOST of you under 25 have ever done a single challenging thing in your life.  
You want everything easy, you want participation trophies and safe spaces and a single bathroom ....and other people's wealth for no work at all, 15 dollars an hour for flipping a burger, free college and a higher minimum wage for NO Skill jobs ( Which you couldn't even pass a drug test for )

...and you cry why we got Trump. It's because of YOU. The Snowflake !

/rant off