• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

About to join the ranks of the others who have left this class....

101 posts in this topic

Posted

not to mention every single one is a karma greifer these days.

Posted

I do like that some people are still sticking with Kuno, I still have people crop up on guild chat telling me Kuno is really powerful at high level.  That's why there's not ONE single Kuno in my guild above lvl 57 (they have actually re-rolled to DK :P) and I very rarely see any Kuno's around in guild wars etc... if the class is meant to be so strong after 58, then why is it the least played class in the game?

Surely if they fixed stealth so you weren't tracked by wiz/witch pets, changed some of the AP scaling slightly to give Kuno's more burst and smooth some of the skillls out for faster transitions between abilities (I know the supposed changes to animation cast times and links between abilities was *meant* to be coming) people would actually stay on the class.

Kuno is not powerful at high level...

Kuno require 90 moves to do what other class do in 3....and the finger speed of someone with ADHD... 
This so call Speed up we just get was a joke.
Only Kunos who rave about class are the ones being carried by AP.

What they fail to mention is they need 230 AP to do what a witch with 180 AP can do.... and the witch still do it faster.
This screams of how low our skill damage is. This only game I can think of where Assassin class have almost ZERO burst and need to rely on CC.....where every Flavour of the month opponent get Super Armor just by pressing W, which make your CC unreliable.

Dead class is dead.

At 212 ap with 21 visible accu and zarka/bheg  tri,petal bloom full charge eat half the hp of ~300dp zerk on back atk.

How many 300 dp players you run into ?

IF you do this on Kuno....300 DP Zerk would turn around, laugh and go AFK while you empty out all you cooldowns :D:D:D

Sitting Here right this moment trying to justify keep playing...

2017-04-12_156158102.JPG

Posted (edited)

How many different 300 dp players you run into ?
IF you do this on Kuno....300 DP Zerk would turn around, laugh and go AFK while you empty out all you cooldowns :D:D:D

Sitting Here right this moment trying to justify keep playing...

In the wild i dont know.

I practiced a lot with a berserker of my guild who is around 300 dp with kutum and around 315 with saiyer,i dont recall to test it properly only with that skill so he took some damage before from from petal drill from full health and i recall to consistently removing near mid hp with petaldrill+petal bloom when he was with kutum.

my 2 mains combo with maehwa is :

• tenacious edge>petal drill>sticky snowflake>moonrise>frost pillar>tip of the iceberg>petal bloom.
  • petaldrill>full petalbloom>sticky snowflake>moonrise>frostpillar>tip of the iceberg.

if you whant to know what skills do what: http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/?sl=1

1st combo for most people petal bloom is the finisher if it dont i can continue with moonlight dash >new years eve >oppression but i practically never use new years eve.

2nd combo tip of the iceberg is the finisher but sometimes targets dies before.

I also practiced a lot with a 300/315 dp valkyrie(with kutum/vanguertz) and i can one combo him.

I  practiced vs a ~320 dp eva ninja and if and only if he get caught by the floating of moonrise i may 1 combo him but if moonrise fail rip 1 combo,moonrise being the  weakest chain of my combo vs high stacking eva target with my 1st combo and i didnt test the other combo.

I practiced vs a ~350 dp eva musa....rng too stronk even if im lucky to not break my cc chain i remove him 20/70%hp (70% being the most lucky i got).

My limits to one combo of my builds was vs 310dp + eva stacker ninja and berserker everyone below is meat food if they miss somthing.

Bear in mind it was pre yesterday's patch,now with the patch and a broken zarka (pri atm) i remove 40/60% Hp to the ninja same for the valkyrie with lucky cc chain and i didnt fight the musa nor the berserker.

Edited by dobe

Posted

I was thinking about actually swapping to Kuno for something different, I have a berserker,sorc,warrior,musa,dark knight. but so far everything i'm reading is really deterring me from the class. I'm thinking about rolling the class anyways.

Posted

I was thinking about actually swapping to Kuno for something different, I have a berserker,sorc,warrior,musa,dark knight. but so far everything i'm reading is really deterring me from the class. I'm thinking about rolling the class anyways.

I rolled Kuno after trying multiple classes as well, warrior being the most recent before Kuno. Won't be rolling anything else. Love Kuno. :)

Posted

I have officially sold off....

You know things are bad when this has sat there all day 

Untitled.jpg

Posted

Does this mean youre finally leaving this forum and the QQ-spam will stop?

5 people like this

Posted

Does this mean youre finally leaving this forum and the QQ-spam will stop?

yes...

My dark knight quest build begins...

Untitled.jpg

Posted (edited)

You complain but your gear is honestly trash. Glad you rerolled though.

Edited by Final_Boss

Posted

You complain but your gear is honestly trash. Glad you rerolled though.

Good thing Im not here to impress you.

Posted

Kunoichi is very strong once you master it.  Unfortunately once you master it, your fingers are going to be hurting since your using a skill that's not on cooldown every second.  Don't rely to much on the awakening weapon attacks, don't forget to flow mainhand attacks there.

Evasion builds + Resist crystals imo greatly improves your chances of winning in PVP.  My gear is not top notch, but after switching to evasion build, i can finally pvp against 500+ GS players, stand in front of bheg and not die when he does his flailing attack, kill an entire party at gahaz, pirates, sausans and not die, go in and out of a zerg in RBF and not die while killing some ppl.

Got to the point that Berserkers just go after me just to hold me up so I can be killed even thou I have a very low score (ppl with high ap gets all the kills lol) even thou there's tons of wizards/witches/rangers there with 100-500 Score.

Unfortunately, as Kuno doesn't have heal on command, you have to spam XL pots and chug it like no tomorrow.  When I finally get muskans I might make a vid.

Posted

Good thing Im not here to impress you.

I don't care what you're here to do, your opinion isn't worth the letters you type on your keyboard, that's how far away you are from being able to accurately portray anything about this class. You proved it with your gear and level.

Posted (edited)

I don't care what you're here to do, your opinion isn't worth the letters you type on your keyboard, that's how far away you are from being able to accurately portray anything about this class. You proved it with your gear and level.

My Kunos level : 59....

My Kunos gear before sell off : 218 / 208 / 277

I think I was decent enough to portray the weakness of the class. THe simple fact you need to insult me at every turn speaks volumes about your age, and/or maturity level. Which is expected when it comes to most of this player base.

Kunoichi is very strong once you master it.  Unfortunately once you master it, your fingers are going to be hurting since your using a skill that's not on cooldown every second.  Don't rely to much on the awakening weapon attacks, don't forget to flow mainhand attacks there.

Evasion builds + Resist crystals imo greatly improves your chances of winning in PVP.  My gear is not top notch, but after switching to evasion build, i can finally pvp against 500+ GS players, stand in front of bheg and not die when he does his flailing attack, kill an entire party at gahaz, pirates, sausans and not die, go in and out of a zerg in RBF and not die while killing some ppl.

Got to the point that Berserkers just go after me just to hold me up so I can be killed even thou I have a very low score (ppl with high ap gets all the kills lol) even thou there's tons of wizards/witches/rangers there with 100-500 Score.

Unfortunately, as Kuno doesn't have heal on command, you have to spam XL pots and chug it like no tomorrow.  When I finally get muskans I might make a vid.

Could not have said it better myself....but it is what I have been saying all along. Kuno need 20 skills to do what other class can do with 4.... not to mention Kuno is VERY CC Dependent where they MUST Get a CC to have a chance to win. When most of your opponents these days are Sorcs, Wizards, Warriors, Berserkers , Witches and Dark Knights....Good luck. 

Where Kuno NEEDS to land they CC's and have low damage to back it up..other classes have CC and high damage as well. 

Kuno need to land multiple CC's ( A CC Rotation ) in order to roll damage to win the fight.

Flavour classes just need to CC you once or twice because they have the damage to finish you off quickly.

Want to play Kuno to it's best ? 
Have great computer, great internet and finger speed of a 12 year old with ADHD....

Want to play Warrior to it's best ?
Press Q, press 3 buttons, win.

Edited by Visnja

Posted

I think I was decent enough to portray the weakness of the class. THe simple fact you need to insult me at every turn speaks volumes about your age, and/or maturity level. Which is expected when it comes to most of this player base.

Could not have said it better myself....but it is what I have been saying all along. Kuno need 20 skills to do what other class can do with 4.... not to mention Kuno is VERY CC Dependent where they MUST Get a CC to have a chance to win. When most of your opponents these days are Sorcs, Wizards, Warriors, Berserkers , Witches and Dark Knights....Good luck. 
Where Kuno NEEDS to land they CC's and have low damage to back it up..other classes have CC and high damage as well. 

Kuno need to land multiple CC's ( A CC Rotation ) in order to roll damage to win the fight.

Flavour classes just need to CC you once or twice because they have the damage to finish you off quickly.

Want to play Kuno to it's best ? 
Have great computer, great internet and finger speed of a 12 year old with ADHD....

Want to play Warrior to it's best ?
Press Q, press 3 buttons, win.

My Kuno is currently 212/228/2** (I forget, tri boss armor). I actually sat in the arena with an equally geared DK the other night for about 3 hours practicing. I won about 60% of the fights, but they sure as hell weren't easy fights. The bolded part, I will 150% absolutely agree with. Without landing a CC, you won't be killing anyone easily. IF I land a CC, or get the jump on someone from stealth, sure, I can kill them. But even opening from stealth, if I miss a CC, they just easily walk away and it's an uphill battle from there.

Trying to kill a Maehwa or Musa, same thing. If you can land a CC, sure, otherwise, they dash away and reset the fight. Same with rangers. Haven't fought many zerks.

The class DOES have it's flaws, but it is SO rewarding when you actually kill people, because you have to work your a$$ off for it. You don't just build up 100% and wipe groups or anything. That got boring, for me anyways (coming from a warrior prior to Kuno).

Can also confirm last bolded parts. lol. Thankfully I DO have those things.

Posted

The class DOES have it's flaws, but it is SO rewarding when you actually kill people, because you have to work your a$$ off for it. You don't just build up 100% and wipe groups or anything. That got boring, for me anyways (coming from a warrior prior to Kuno).

Yes i agree, i love Kuno and still Love my Kuno and she is always my baby. 

But I am 41 years old and I do not have finger speed of someone smoking crystal meth. So I will need some damage help for the class to be able to have a chance in PvP.

As for now...When I was on my Kuno...when other classes ( mainly overpowered flavors as all the 12 year olds flock to warr / wiz ) come into my camp - I stood very little chance defending this camp.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2017-04-12_156158102.JPG

This is the gear you had in your bags put onto a char sheet: https://puu.sh/vq3Vx/3af6978742.png This is your gear with the boots and helm of DK https://puu.sh/vq44D/779b9bdab0.png

202/196/244 seems pretty far from 218/277 (inb4 you count invisible stats like gems but even then no) No muskans, no RCE, Red Coral Rings what the ----- am I even looking at

Just wanted to throw that in

P.S: People insult you on every turn because your hyperbole and anecdotes don't count for anything, especially when you go around calling everyone with higher level/better gear than you 12 year old or jobless. Yeah, its hard to afk process and make money, definitely only possible if you're on welfare /s

Edited by CasualNova

Posted (edited)

This is the gear you had in your bags put onto a char sheet: https://puu.sh/vq3Vx/3af6978742.png This is your gear with the boots and helm of DK https://puu.sh/vq44D/779b9bdab0.png

202/196/244 seems pretty far from 218/277 (inb4 you count invisible stats like gems but even then no) No muskans, no RCE, Red Coral Rings what the ----- am I even looking at

Just wanted to throw that in

P.S: People insult you on every turn because your hyperbole and anecdotes don't count for anything, especially when you go around calling everyone with higher level/better gear than you 12 year old or jobless. Yeah, its hard to afk process and make money, definitely only possible if you're on welfare /s

I do not go by just what you sheet shows.... I count my gems too...sorry if i play the game different from you...

Just wanted to throw that in. 
198 on sheet...10 in Kutum....10 in Kzarka....

IF you think that is 244 DP, you add wrong.

267 ... x 2 + 5 evasion gem in helm. Since Evasion is counted as DP stat

As for insults, like i said, Good thing I am not here to impress a congregation of children, which most of this game seem to be. Sure you age may be in the 18-28 range, but judging by most of you streams, you all got the brains of 13 year olds.

PS:  I Dont insult people base on their gear ---- or level. If you think I quit Kuno because Other people higher level than me kill me, your mistaken. I quit because Kuno needs the things I mentioned above to be competitive...which I do not have. THe class itself cannot match damage against other classes.

What i DO Insult. is the maturity level of these players ( and some of you in this thread ) who come in high and mighty like your good, when you are really being carried by either Class ( Wiz, witch , sorc, berserker warrior ) ...or gear ...in relation to this forum... Kuno is only effective at 230 + AP ..or 300 DP + Evasion build.... 

You want to come at me because I call the class out for what it is.... a failure..... and I quit the class....then insult me as I am on my way out the door thinking I wont defend myself. 

I have nothing to prove to any of you. But the only thing your doing is proving my point EVEN MORE that the lot of you are just trolling little children with no grasp on the reality of the class and think because you have gear, your good... and only trying to get a rise out of me by continuously posting here.

I have said my peace....quote me if you must, just so you THINK i will come back to this post to reply, but I will not. 

Whats done is done.

Class needs help.
If you argue otherwise your either Overgeared and blind to the fact or a troll.

ciao.

Edited by Visnja
1 person likes this

Posted

Your gear is BEYOND trash. No RCE's, no muskans. Lvl 59 AINT SHIT. Get to 60 before discussing the balance of this game. You're a potato that gave up because your trash ass gear couldn't carry them and you probably suck anyway since all you do is ----- and complain and call anyone that doesn't agree with you a troll. What you fail to realize is your gear and level ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR when discussing the state of ANY CLASS in this game. That's why people completely dismiss poorly geared players that talk like they know anything, you simply don't.

Posted

Reading the love in here is like stepping on a landmine on the Tamer forums. >.>

I loved Kuno from 1-55.

When i got the charkam i threw my hands up and left.  Just wanted a ninja type as an alt, maybe Ninja-ninja will give me what I'm looking for.  And any class below at LEAST 58 (should be 60, I'm not even 60 and I know that) shouldn't expect any kind of visible, observable results from real pvp.

Anyway, i feel you guys on the piano playing and it seeming like everyone else does what you do, only better.

Posted (edited)

So... they basically gave me a bladed shield with a hohle in it that i throw arround and slam into monsters faces. My selfheal became redicoulous i can loose half my health every 10 sec and i dont have to chug a single pot to be back to 100%.

I have so many blocks... monsters while grinding need to get me stuck to do any damage and if they do.. well i just spin and danse macabre, that usually kills the group.

I found building Kuno AP focused with little acc and no eva and dp an underwhelming experience and switched. Acc, Eva and DP is what im doing now.

I love the fact that comboing is so rewarding as Kuno. Main Kuno for life! xD Btw im not 12... put 20 years on that and my fingers do hurt alot after every weekend. Especially my shift finger... i think in a few weeks i can flex muscles on it.. :o The ADHD part might be true tho... i do get massively bored with classes where i dont have to combo or can just switch weapon to completely change the way im tackling a situation. I never really mained any classes in 14 years of mmoing because i would get bored of every single one of them after a while.

So im really greatfull there is Kuno in this game :) 

Btw... crit dmg gems in off hand weapons ;) 

Edited by Mockup
spelling fail...

Posted

Btw... crit dmg gems in off hand weapons ;) 

Those have been proven to only work in PvE btw, just saying ..

Posted (edited)

Those have been proven to only work in PvE btw, just saying ..

Idk, ill have to look that up later, since i didnt do any pvp since i got them, thanks. :o

Just noticed a huge increase in grind speed after i got them. 

So...after checking it out:

Most people who tested this seeme to agree that they work perfectly fine in PvP... 

People who say it doesnt, did not consider stats like acc and eva. So im gonna go with them not working is not true.

Edited by Mockup

Posted

As much as I love Kuno, I'm sick of getting killed by classes that press 2-3 buttons and my health dissapears, yet I have to chain CC's use several abilities, play awakened/non-awakened to do the same thing.  I'm tired of it, going to sell up and play something else that doesn't require playing the piano on the keyboard and doing shite damage. RIP KUNO.

Posted

Meh. rolled a dinky kong and a witch, use them for node wars and contesting spots, Use kuno for arena memes.

Posted

Hi, can you post or specify your build/crystals?  Thanks!