• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

my biggest fear confirmed

17 posts in this topic

Posted

So I went to nouver & 2 times in a row I gor zero drop, nothing, nada... As I was pretty convinced that damage done to bosses increases your chance getting good loot I wrote a ticket that tamers are pretty screwed when fighting nouver which is constantly changing its location. Tamers have no ranged abilities & small hitboxes of abilities & with collision detection which is most noticeable when 100 or more players attending the fight is 80% of the time chasing nouver trying to get in range, 20% or less time doing some damage to nouver. The result of such fight = zero loot.

And yes the support staff confirmed that contribution to killing boss does matter when loots are distributed.

ofc its not guaranteed that you get good loot even if you did the most damage or you can get good loot with just couple of hits because a fair amount of luck still plays its role. But basically you are increasing your probability of getting good loot the more damage you did to boss. 

Posted (edited)

Well, idk if I had a chance or not but I think that this kill contribution is broken, why? because I'm using my alt (warrior) that have only 60 ap and 40 dp to kill bosses. Got on it already 2x bheg and many, many livertos from mudster.  

Edited by Arlice

Posted

BooHoo, reroll. 

"my biggest fear confirmed". You sure aim high my friend. 

2 people like this

Posted

Hey, just wanted to add that I got a nouver box at my 4th nouver.

Posted (edited)

My biggest fear is that my love of many years will die, leaving me alone and forgotten in this world. 

Or that I'll get early onset Alzheimers like half my family, and my brain will slowly wither and rot in my skull, as I lose my cultivated skills and who I am as a person.

It must be nice having a life so easy you only have to worry about a game ^.^ 

Edited by Barta Lemton

Posted

Night Vendor nouver roll rate is so high i dont care anymore. I had so many nover rolls i cant count them. I wish dendi chance is nearly as good. :D

Posted

Night Vendor nouver roll rate is so high i dont care anymore. I had so many nover rolls i cant count them. I wish dendi chance is nearly as good. :D

I wanna use "your" NV because mine is no way that generous >:(

Posted (edited)

Use the polevault to get on his ass when he starts running all over the place. All us melee all have to chase him and there have been reports of ppl not getting loot at nouv from a ton of classes. Latency can also be a factor

Edited by Zinedity

Posted

went to nouver at new year's eve and dropped it with tamer.
biggest fear confirmed also.

// cloud ride and ww with 4+ movement speed works wonders in nouver

Posted

never had a problem at bosses as tamer, dropped kzarka nouver, and kutum quite a few times now. 

Posted

There is absolutely no problem between bosses and Tamer :/ I got 3 nouver, it's easy to hit him, we can dash and avoid body block.

Posted

My biggest fear is waking up tomorrow and finding out that the rum is gone~

Posted

I've no problems at nouver. Literally the easiest world boss in the game. 

Posted

There's only one reason I've never dropped a nouver item and that is my lack of desire to do field/world bosses at all. Would rather buy them off AH!

Hoping my Kutum pre-order pays off at the weekend.

Posted

There's only one reason I've never dropped a nouver item and that is my lack of desire to do field/world bosses at all. Would rather buy them off AH!

Hoping my Kutum pre-order pays off at the weekend.

I did the kutum train for 2 days and I got mine. Try it out. 

Posted

I did the kutum train for 2 days and I got mine. Try it out. 

I'll give it a go, I guess.

Posted

my guildie who has ass ton ap goes to bosses and always get sealed boxes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0