• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 22th

182 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows: 

Date: Wednesday, 22.02.2017 

Duration: 4hServer Down:Server Up:
Global09:00 UTC13:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PST05:00 PST
East Coast (NA)04:00 EST08:00 EST
Central (EU)10:00 CET14:00 CET

Reasons:

• Dark Knight Pre-creation event will begin.
  • Dark Knight Character Slot Expansion Coupon will added to celebrate the Dark Knight’s release.

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

Edited by CM_Yukimura
13 people like this

Posted

No free Character Slot? P2W!!1

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everyone rolling please sell ur gear ^_^

Edited by Ezrea
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Weeeeeeeee!! :DDD *Bounces off the walls*

Edited by Skythx

Posted

I have to pay money to become a Dark Knight?

Posted

Awesome!

Already gathering gear for DK, and got plenty of slots free :D so I'm curious what the event will entail! Though I know we won't get DK until March.

Posted (edited)

this is nothing compared to the money u have to pay after 😄😄

Edited by Isteria
5 people like this

Posted

Balance Wizard

3 people like this

Posted

Nope, what they did in KR is allow people to pre-create the character and gave them a slot (for free) for DK preparation.  I'm assuming this is the same thing.

13 people like this

Posted

Awesome!

Already gathering gear for DK, and got plenty of slots free :D so I'm curious what the event will entail! Though I know we won't get DK until March.

I assume it is like what they did in KR, Dark knight will be in creation menu so we can start making our characters, but not available to play yet.

Posted

i think dk will come on 01.03

4 people like this

Posted

So we will be able to create a Dark Knight but not to play it? Don't understand...

And the event will be a popularity one?

I heard that in Korea to get the slot they just paid 1 loyalty.

Posted

Balance Wizard

Yeah buff us! Give us a perma block and make us immune to all CC's

Also let us have an extra awakening where we can use a Warrior's Great Sword and all of their abilities too!

17 people like this

Posted

i think dk will come on 01.03

The DK pre-creation event was 1 week before her release in KR (if I'm remembering right), so it makes sense.  I've got my customization already ready!

So we will be able to create a Dark Knight but not to play it? Don't understand...

And the event will be a popularity one?

I heard that in Korea to get the slot they just paid 1 loyalty.

Correct.  Remember back at release when we were able to create characters but not play the game?  Sort-of like that, but in the game's servers this time instead of a standalone client.

You can create your Dark Knight, have her slot all ready, and just hit "Play" as soon as she releases.  It's for the people who care a lot about their character's appearance and want a good one, but don't want to be sitting in the character creation for hours when they could be leveling their character.

12 people like this

Posted

Awesome!

March is next week mate ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Boy if it takes longer then a week or two of staring at the precreated DK, I'm sure some people will have an issue with that.

1 person likes this

Posted

The DK pre-creation event was 1 week before her release in KR (if I'm remembering right), so it makes sense.  I've got my customization already ready!

Correct.  Remember back at release when we were able to create characters but not play the game?  Sort-of like that, but in the game's servers this time instead of a standalone client.

You can create your Dark Knight, have her slot all ready, and just hit "Play" as soon as she releases.  It's for the people who care a lot about their character's appearance and want a good one, but don't want to be sitting in the character creation for hours when they could be leveling their character.

I have 3 extra characters that i need to delete, i hope i can do this with that free slot...

Posted

Yeah buff us! Give us a perma block and make us immune to all CC's

Also let us have an extra awakening where we can use a Warrior's Great Sword and all of their abilities too!

This is simply amazing! You made my day Zylar!

11 people like this

Posted

Can't wait to upgrade my Kzarka Saber... Wish I could do it this maintence but excited only a week away. 

Thank you :)

Posted

no info about the ocean ?

Posted

so first day she come out how many will be running around in dim tree armor lol so will have a sea of trees running all over

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO FORUM POST TEMPLATE

-insert complaint about wizard/warrior here-

-insert unsatisfied need for some KR content here-

-insert complaint about a bug here-

9 people like this

Posted

This is simply amazing! You made my day Zylar!

You must have been having a bad day if a joke as bad as that was your highlight, can't say I blame you when you work for kaka.

Posted

So how many of my level 56s souls do I need to trade in to get insta 60? 😂

1 person likes this

Posted

"Dark Knight Character Slot Expansion Coupon will added to celebrate the Dark Knight’s release."

In korea during the event you could buy slot for 1 loyality point

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0