• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Accuracy on Baehwa worth it ?

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yo,

Ended up onetapping 2 TRI RCEs and was wondering if this was a mistake. Having invested only a little amount of money into the actual earrings (70mil + stacks), that's a huge profit (650mil profit after tax, neglecting the stacks). I was just wondering what my fellow baes were thinking of accuracy on our class.

Edited by Karmek
a word

Posted (edited)

I've seen some people of the opinion that Maehwa is a super high accuracy class because roughly half of our abilities have a small accuracy bonus (5-10%), and because our awakened buff has accuracy on it. 

However the reality is that a lot of our high damage and important abilities have 0% accuracy, and at best you will have 16% uptime on the awakened buff. Long story short accuracy is important for us in PVP. I'd keep at least one of those RCEs. Many would probably tell you to use both since evasion builds are becoming so commonplace, and you could use a pure AP belt instead of tree with a better ratio of AP to accuracy that way. 

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted

snip

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about when I made the 2nd one. I could get a better AP ratio on belt than I could on earrings. I'll try it out someday and maybe see if it's really worth the hassle / AP loss.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about when I made the 2nd one. I could get a better AP ratio on belt than I could on earrings. I'll try it out someday and maybe see if it's really worth the hassle / AP loss.

Isn't it the other way around? Tri tree vs tri basi = -3AP +4Accuracy, while TRI RCE vs TRI witch is -3AP +6 accuracy. Although I guess that changes if we're talking TRI tungrade it would be -5AP +6Accuracy, but you'd be looking at TET RCE compared to DUO Tungrade I think price wise lol. 

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted

What I meant was that comparing TRI Tree / TRI Basi vs. TRI Witch / TRI RCE. for the same AP loss you get more accuracy, so might aswell go for RCE

Posted

What I meant was that comparing TRI Tree / TRI Basi vs. TRI Witch / TRI RCE. for the same AP loss you get more accuracy, so might aswell go for RCE

Ah ok you just worded it backwards in the original post. "I could get a better AP ratio on belt than I could on earrings" 

Posted

Personally I wear 1 tri rce and I feel i need another one. 

Posted (edited)

61 lvl maehwa here 

i was full ap till i met 56 kuno evasion build.. it was 5-7 min fight and i was able to do damage only when my E buff was on. (full combo without E buff took like 1/3 hp at best) while she was kd) (tri kzarka and tri bhegs that time tet dandy, tri witch tri molar 2x tri mos rest tri aswell)  anyway now i did 2x tri RCE and i don't regrent any penny spent on it

Edited by Laforet

Posted

61 lvl maehwa here 

i was full ap till i met 56 kuno evasion build.. it was 5-7 min fight and i was able to do damage only when my E buff was on. (full combo without E buff took like 1/3 hp at best) while she was kd) (tri kzarka and tri bhegs that time tet dandy, tri witch tri molar 2x tri mos rest tri aswell)  anyway now i did 2x tri RCE and i don't regrent any penny spent on it

can you post a sshot of your build so we can see what you are rocking. did you drop the mos for crescents, etc

Posted (edited)

Yo,

Ended up onetapping 2 TRI RCEs and was wondering if this was a mistake. Having invested only a little amount of money into the actual earrings (70mil + stacks), that's a huge profit (650mil profit after tax, neglecting the stacks). I was just wondering what my fellow baes were thinking of accuracy on our class.

2x Tri rce is ok but will never be enough if u meet full evasion build ( full evasion build doesnt mean they wear evasion off+ muskan but it means any damn item that gives evasion in this game and they can stacks over 80+ evasion). 
Of corse alot depends on your enemy if he is a glass cannon u dont need to worry about accuracy  but if he is even a half evasion build then u gotta have a decent accuracy And to give a short example :

evasion offhand at tri gives 29 evasion ( example white horn warrior bow) meanwhile your tri rce gives +12 acc which are not enough to cover the gap and your hit rate will be lowered By around 10%.
Our base accuracy IS SHIT

So if u meet a full evasion build ( u gotta learn to reconize those build from the diff dmg u normaly do to full ap build and evasion build ) U better switch to accuracy offhand anyway and with 200 ap u will be 1 combo him.
Na players goes full ap cuz they think its better in that way ( of corse none there does full evasion build or just few ) in EU there are way too many random ppl that goes around with evasion offhand and such... few are fuill evasion or evasion dp ( the hardest to kill ) So better get an acc off for any situation its cheap and give a shitload of acc.

Edited by DaiCazzo

Posted

61 lvl maehwa here 

Hard to believe you had a issue to kill player 5 levels lower ...

Posted

Tadd Shuriken + Muskans alone is something along the lines of 60-70 evasion points. Add gems and Roccaba 2-set, makes up for a pretty dank evasion build. I don't really doubt what he says because that seems highly plausible considering a TRI Kzarka is "only" 50 accuracy.

Posted

Try fighting a Ranger who has an evasion build with no accuracy, see how that goes

Posted

Building full evasion is so pointless in my eyes. Ok so you have 80+ evasion...you'll do good in 1v1 arena. Building full AP is more beneficial in large scale pvp and even like 5v5

Posted

Building full evasion is so pointless in my eyes. Ok so you have 80+ evasion...you'll do good in 1v1 arena. Building full AP is more beneficial in large scale pvp and even like 5v5

Anything coming from NA is at this point irrelevant to the accuracy/evasion meta tbh.

Posted (edited)

Anything coming from NA is at this point irrelevant to the accuracy/evasion meta tbh.

yeah but EU as a whole is irrelevant. All the top pvpers from EU have come to NA and siege with us.

Edited by Sintax

Posted

Evasion build will always win vs ap  in any kind of fight. The reason is simple ! they can one shot you but u cant one shot them... maybe not even get close to kill them after 2 full combo. 

Posted

its true that NA is irrelevant full of plebs but even on eu building evasion is not a good idea. Unfortunatly our class does not benefit from evasion, Has 0 support, 0 evasion self buff, and no grapple to do long comboes to kill ppl with low ap. Adapting to meta requires accuracy built to counter evasion. 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0