• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

John Madden John Madden John Madden

118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

REGIONAIRES

S+ TIER: ManUp, Vision

S TIER: ilililililililil

A+ TIER: LotD, FML

A TIER:  Alloy, BlackRose

B TIER: ChoNation

C TIER: Audacity, Illuminati

Vision: top dog of the server, been farming ManUp at open world lately.

ManUp : Since the Gravity merge, taking the region wars more seriously. Recruiting enemy guilds and neutral guilds alike to amass a zerg for upcoming siege. After calling themselves the overlord of BDO, they got zerged by 8 guilds. Now asking for forgiveness to low tier guilds they called 'disappointing' and started asking for favors from said guilds.

ilililililililil: The zerging guild at the moment.

Alloy: their 1v2 loss to LotD and Cynical explains this very well. Very even in power to other guilds, but requires allies for siege.

LotD: They come through once again with the ability to hire small guild and now down Alloy's fort. Huehuehuehue indeed.

ChoNation: These chicken worshippers got smashed by vegetables and smoking sunglasses. Tried to make nippon steel out of dogshit and got pooped on by a zerg.

BlackRose: They showed huge improvement in both numbers and gear lately, but probably had issue with unifying the new players. Threw a winning fight against FML. Expect to see them as a region holder soon.

FML: these Vladimir poutine loving guild showed what it means to be unified and geared. Strong potential with small numbers and ability to smash nippon steel and vegetable alike.

MERCENARIES (ZERGING FOR DUMMIES, GUILD STRENGTH IN ORDER)

Mercenaries+ Tier: BlackRose, ChoNation, NewEra, Audacity, Fortune, Equilibrium, Insomnia, DeadSerious, Critical

Mercenaries- Tier: Ascendants, TradeFederationRepublic, Hikikomori, Support, NQPZ, Eternidad

Most of these mercenary guilds have 'factions' associated with them, but due to drama, things change.

ChoNation, TradeFederation, NewEra, Hikikomori, Eternidad: ManUp favored

Audacity, Fortune, Support: Vision favored

BlackRose, Insomnia, Republic: ilililslilililil favored

Equilibrium, Ascendants, NQPZ, DeadSerious, Spectrum: Neutral at the moment

Let me know if I missed guilds. These are based on my observation and may not be completely true, but if you wish to change the ranking, give me a footage of node/siege where the guild in question gets smashed. 

Edited by Naria
Update for new siege
6 people like this

Posted

abe299d9caf89b06136cb394137a78b8.gif

5 people like this

Posted

Pretty sure Iconic is way to high on that list.

6 people like this

Posted

Pandas Merc-ing as a lazy guild! Whoever needs help in zerging laziness Pandas gotchu :D 
We accept payment in the form of Panda pets c:

Posted

Pretty sure Iconic is way to high on that list.

where abouts?

Posted

where abouts?

With Kyoukai in the "I don't territory war" category. 

Posted (edited)

Alloy losing players to top 3 guilds :thinking: - Only one I can think of is McHands. The reason we are down a handful of members is because a small group that joined together, left together and joined Illuminati because "a lack of open world pvp". 

Edited by Asami

Posted (edited)

where abouts?

" Vision - values skill and gear and ruthlessly filterssssSSSSsss players if they're bad " 

Idk about that one 

Vision deserves to be S tier right now tho, for sure. But i dont think its because they are blessed with a full roster of amazing players.  😂 😂

Edited by Sinistartko
1 person likes this

Posted

Alloy is on the verge of dying let's be real. And cmon vision isn't that strong. Decent amount of solid players but a good amount of shit ones too

Posted

" Vision - values skill and gear and ruthlessly filterssssSSSSsss players if they're bad " 

Idk about that one 

Vision deserves to be S tier right now tho, for sure. But i dont think its because they are blessed with a full roster of amazing players.  😂 😂

Are u dumb?

Posted

Are u dumb?

Dont think so

Posted

manup is hands down the strongest guild in the server. Vision is A rank at best 

learn something already sinirat

Posted

manup is hands down the strongest guild in the server. Vision is A rank at best 

learn something already sinirat

you corrected me ..... to shit on your own guild? okay my bad.  sry 

Posted

6c9db17b1abcdd1dc6a02261fb5dd73c.gif

Posted

3dd57069eb66a6d045a925e8aad9cf05.png

Posted

you corrected me ..... to shit on your own guild? okay my bad.  sry 

Trep is always trying to play the fat man card. "I am fat so if I make fun of myself being fat, no one will make fun of me being fat". But everyone knows Trep is sexy and so it doesn't work.

Posted

Vision is fat

Posted

I'm gay.

Posted

I'm gay.

Come on Asuki, you don't have to say that for us to know :P.

1 person likes this

Posted

Idk about that one 

But i dont think its because they are blessed with a full roster of amazing players.  😂 😂

54c0c7d30de8c54c74cfc6e9f491d2c6.png

Posted

They clearly didn't care and were just feeding kills for the lulz. (yeah I am pretty sure you know where that one came from)

Posted

Come on, don't expose him like that...editting out deaths LUL but what do i know imgay

Posted

98fe100e790d4c08b765b2a3e809bd0d.png

i mean the video is right there hiro :/ 

Posted

98fe100e790d4c08b765b2a3e809bd0d.png

i mean the video is right there hiro :/ 

same

Posted (edited)

Which sorc squad are you gonna lead now that youre an outcast sinistar?

Quick edit: I'll apologize since that one prob hit to close to home too soon FeelsBadMan

88d02d711b1be8733bcb52d5050c5457.png

Edited by Alleria
1 person likes this