• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

John Madden John Madden John Madden

118 posts in this topic

Posted

98fe100e790d4c08b765b2a3e809bd0d.png

i mean the video is right there hiro :/ 

you got my weak ass killfeeds my guy

Posted

Come on, don't expose him like that...editting out deaths LUL but what do i know imgay

Whats going in here? I show the kill feed in the video for a reason. I showed almost every fight I recorded. I didn;t show me farming Unknownzero for a reason. I don't like my vids being used to flame people, and its never my intention to make people look bad or embarrass them. Plz leave me out of this bs.

Emulate is low level and severely under geared which is why I went to help him. Please leave him out of the trash as well. He is a good person that just needs to gear up.

Posted

Which sorc squad are you gonna lead now that youre an outcast sinistar?

Quick edit: I'll apologize since that one prob hit to close to home too soon FeelsBadMan

88d02d711b1be8733bcb52d5050c5457.png

i dont get it

Posted

i dont get it

same tbh

Posted

Whats going in here? I show the kill feed in the video for a reason. I showed almost every fight I recorded. I didn;t show me farming Unknownzero for a reason. I don't like my vids being used to flame people, and its never my intention to make people look bad or embarrass them. Plz leave me out of this bs.

Emulate is low level and severely under geared which is why I went to help him. Please leave him out of the trash as well. He is a good person that just needs to gear up.

bruh at this point it seems like gravity is full of good persons that "just need to gear up"

Posted

I play bdo. A balanced and skill based game x 10

Posted

FOOTBALL!

Posted (edited)

Life is pain.

p.s. Lfg 4 fe: heroes 

Edited by Tamlen

Posted

I'm sure Skills isn't editing his deaths to make him look like a god. As a content creator as well I'd assume he just wants to make his videos as cool as possible and just so happens to highlight those moments.

Posted

I'm sure Skills isn't editing his deaths to make him look like a god. As a content creator as well I'd assume he just wants to make his videos as cool as possible and just so happens to highlight those moments.

Not sure if you're trolling, so I'll respect your statement with a response.

If you actually watch the video you will see that I not only show the kill feed for all to see, I also show my death's. Also if you check my other videos, I have plenty footage titled "Uncut" if you prefer videos with 0 editing. I hope that you enjoy them.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if you're trolling, so I'll respect your statement with a response.

If you actually watch the video you will see that I not only show the kill feed for all to see, I also show my death's. Also if you check my other videos, I have plenty footage titled "Uncut" if you prefer videos with 0 editing. I hope that you enjoy them.

I'm not. I really respect that amount of editing a lot of people do for their channel. It's a lot of work. I'm too lazy to edit mine. Keep up the good work maehwa bretheren.

Edited by Asuki

Posted

I'm not. I really respect that amount of editing a lot of people do for their channel. It's a lot of work. I'm too lazy to edit mine. Keep up the good work maehwa bretheren.

you too brotha

Posted

I agree

Posted (edited)

Alloy losing players to top 3 guilds :thinking: - Only one I can think of is McHands. The reason we are down a handful of members is because a small group that joined together, left together and joined Illuminati because "a lack of open world pvp". 

Alloys damage control found because that isnt what happened at all. 8 of us joined together thinking alloy was a "pvp guild" to find a guild that wouldnt dec on other guilds, would drop decs while people were fighting because people would complain that there was decs up and anytime a guild decd on alloy guild chat would just complain world bosses wouldnt be a safe space. Maybe if there wasnt so much RP/ERP instead of PVP going on in guild 10 other people wouldnt have left when we did. 

Edited by Hellkat
1 person likes this

Posted

Alloys damage control found because that isnt what happened at all. 8 of us joined together thinking alloy was a "pvp guild" to find a guild that wouldnt dec on other guilds, would drop decs while people were fighting because people would complain that there was decs up and anytime a guild decd on alloy guild chat would just complain world bosses wouldnt be a safe space. Maybe if there wasnt so much RP/ERP instead of PVP going on in guild 10 other people wouldnt have left when we did. 

Alloy became undecable after we lost the territory and they were fine with that. Oh yeah, they cry about why manup or any other guild kept decs on them. 

Posted

I hoped Alloy would be like this Image result for putin riding bear

...and it was at first for me.

...but then, the Alloy bear was revealed to actually look more like this...indereex.thumb.jpg.558cfd87939d5decff85a

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Alloy losing players to top 3 guilds :thinking: - Only one I can think of is McHands. The reason we are down a handful of members is because a small group that joined together, left together and joined Illuminati because "a lack of open world pvp". 

ALLOY IS A PVE RP GUILD. IF YOU ENJOY OPEN WORLD PVP OR GVG'S STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUILD.

THEY ERP OPENLY IN GUILD CHAT ("By accident")

Wizzalina_ERP.thumb.jpg.dd050638b75888f3

MIDIR PREFERS HIS GUILD BEING UNDECCABLE 

RP_guild_part_3.thumb.jpg.c569b2e11bdb04

THIS GUILD DOES NOT ENJOY NOR DO THEY PARTICIPATE IN OPEN WORLD PVP

Hiaosei_pve_nerd.thumb.jpg.fcec477799d40

If you join Alloy you should expect: 

2 node wars a week is all the pvp you get. No siege pvp, no open world pvp, no planned gvgs. The occasional "guild rbf". RP in gchat. It is the perfect end-game pve guild. Alloy is where pvp goes to die. 

Edited by Final_Boss
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thats basically what I said lol.... No OW PvP cause dec's being dropped and no pvp at bosses or anything. Which I understand cause I enjoyed the open world pvp with other guilds a lot while I was in Waifu and Gravity. Nobody in the guild ever RP/ERP thats obv just a meme but all the rest I can agree on. We don't get open world PvP here. 

ALLOY IS A PVE RP GUILD. IF YOU ENJOY OPEN WORLD PVP OR GVG'S STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUILD.

THEY ERP OPENLY IN GUILD CHAT ("By accident")

Wizzalina_ERP.thumb.jpg.dd050638b75888f3

MIDIR PREFERS HIS GUILD BEING UNDECCABLE 

RP_guild_part_3.thumb.jpg.c569b2e11bdb04

THIS GUILD DOES NOT ENJOY NOR DO THEY PARTICIPATE IN OPEN WORLD PVP

Hiaosei_pve_nerd.thumb.jpg.fcec477799d40

If you join Alloy you should expect: 

2 node wars a week is all the pvp you get. No siege pvp, no open world pvp, no planned gvgs. The occasional "guild rbf". RP in gchat. It is the perfect end-game pve guild. Alloy is where pvp goes to die. 

Hmm... I don' think anyone is going to deny that we don't get much of any open world pvp. But one person in those screenshots doesn't speak for everyone. 

A group of people like open world pvp, a group of people dont like it. There's people in guild including myself who don't mind and actually have more fun having PvP at world bosses and stuff. But the people who don't like it seem more vocal about it. 

The RP/ERP thing is a meme obviously, anyone who knows even what those things are wouldn't say someone saying "ballz deep" is erp LOL. 

You guys took off the dec on us :(  

Edited by Asami
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thats basically what I said lol.... No OW PvP cause dec's being dropped and no pvp at bosses or anything. Which I understand cause I enjoyed the open world pvp with other guilds a lot while I was in Waifu and Gravity. Nobody in the guild ever RP/ERP thats obv just a meme but all the rest I can agree on. We don't get open world PvP here. 

Hmm... I don' think anyone is going to deny that we don't get much of any open world pvp. But one person in those screenshots doesn't speak for everyone. 

A group of people like open world pvp, a group of people dont like it. There's people in guild including myself who don't mind and actually have more fun having PvP at world bosses and stuff. But the people who don't like it seem more vocal about it. 

The RP/ERP thing is a meme obviously, anyone who knows even what those things are wouldn't say someone saying "ballz deep" is erp LOL. 

You guys took off the dec on us :(  

I honestly posted the least harmful message I saw to avoid being banned. You guys go crazy with that shit in guild chat all the time. Not everyone wants to read that shit constantly. Midir shuts down any and all discussion about pvp, he doesn't want decs up for very long, much less perma decs.  One member in the guild asked for a dec for over an hour with several officers online and active and couldn't get it, that happened on several occasions. The people who do enjoy pvp have been leaving, those of you who remain don't speak out at all so as far as I'm concerned you guys are just fine with zero pvp. There's no pvp in Alloy. Just two random nights a week where we pick on weaker guilds for 45 minutes to an hour. 

We had to drop your dec to make room for newer, more relevant decs. That's what real pvp guilds do. 

Edited by Final_Boss

Posted

Here we are, in vertex, node warring all week and hunting down streamers all weekend to find open world fights. Why does anyone play this game if not to pvp? That is the end game after all. I find it hard to believe a lot of the comments here, doesn't sound right for pvp guilds. While we do maintain the mantle of having the best ERPERs in the world between Sov and Arke, they keep it to personal channels.

3 people like this

Posted

Here we are, in vertex, node warring all week and hunting down streamers all weekend to find open world fights. Why does anyone play this game if not to pvp? That is the end game after all. I find it hard to believe a lot of the comments here, doesn't sound right for pvp guilds. While we do maintain the mantle of having the best ERPERs in the world between Sov and Arke, they keep it to personal channels.

Hi, stop dodging Kyoukai please. <3

Posted

Nice T1 drops, kappa ;)

Posted

is it really dodging when your guild places on T1 nodes though? also all your officers get super mad when asked why you guys go for T1s its not very nice

Posted

Hi stop dropping 60 players and an elephant on t1 nodes please. <3

Posted

I honestly posted the least harmful message I saw to avoid being banned. You guys go crazy with that shit in guild chat all the time. Not everyone wants to read that shit constantly. Midir shuts down any and all discussion about pvp, he doesn't want decs up for very long, much less perma decs.  One member in the guild asked for a dec for over an hour with several officers online and active and couldn't get it, that happened on several occasions. The people who do enjoy pvp have been leaving, those of you who remain don't speak out at all so as far as I'm concerned you guys are just fine with zero pvp. There's no pvp in Alloy. Just two random nights a week where we pick on weaker guilds for 45 minutes to an hour. 

We had to drop your dec to make room for newer, more relevant decs. That's what real pvp guilds do. 

I'm not arguing against anything but your ERP claims. Obviously you aren't aware but no ERP/RP happens. I typed "*moans*" in guild chat once and almost got gkicked for it. So I, more then anyone else can assure you that doesn't happen in guild lol. 

All the other stuff for the most part I understand and agree with. 

At the end of the day its a node war/siege guild. Because thats what we do. We don't advertise for great OW PvP. 

Again, I'm not denying the stuff you are saying. Nor am I trying to damage control, most people won't disagree with you I am sure. Other then the erp thing ;)