• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

John Madden John Madden John Madden

118 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not arguing against anything but your ERP claims. Obviously you aren't aware but no ERP/RP happens. I typed "*moans*" in guild chat once and almost got gkicked for it. So I, more then anyone else can assure you that doesn't happen in guild lol. 

All the other stuff for the most part I understand and agree with. 

At the end of the day its a node war/siege guild. Because thats what we do. We don't advertise for great OW PvP. 

Again, I'm not denying the stuff you are saying. Nor am I trying to damage control, most people won't disagree with you I am sure. Other then the erp thing ;)  

U should just stop posting. Honestly replying 10 times on threads like this just pisses off your own guild mates. 

Posted

U should just stop posting. Honestly replying 10 times on threads like this just pisses off your own guild mates. 

2x

Posted

Nice T1 drops, kappa ;)

One day this guild might be good enough for T0.5

is it really dodging when your guild places on T1 nodes though? also all your officers get super mad when asked why you guys go for T1s its not very nice

I guess it depends, T3's are easier than T1 cause these T1 guilds zerg you like crazy with these 3 week stalemated T1's. They go for T1's because supposedly he has done the math and the payouts are larger for these stalemated T1's than say going to a T2 or T3. But who knows.

Hi stop dropping 60 players and an elephant on t1 nodes please. <3

60 players? If this guild could get 60 players that would be a miracle. Last 2 T1's we had 35 and 39 players each day... I'll show you the scores next time. 

Posted

Uh maybe you should actually to be in said persons guild before presuming to speak for their guild mates. Just saying.

2 people like this

Posted

" Vision - values skill and gear and ruthlessly filterssssSSSSsss players if they're bad " 

Idk about that one 

Vision deserves to be S tier right now tho, for sure. But i dont think its because they are blessed with a full roster of amazing players.  😂 😂

Everyone knows Vision is full of garbage and only a select few carry the living F out of that roster.

Posted

Uh maybe you should actually to be in said persons guild before presuming to speak for their guild mates. Just saying.

you are talking to greggy, NA's #1 guild hopper

he'll be in alloy in 3 weeks, dont you worry

1 person likes this

Posted

@Naria   FML #1 tier 2 node guild tho  :( 

Posted

same

yo hiro, where can I get your playlist my dude. 

Posted

Needs more RP. 

Posted (edited)

Nice T1 drops, kappa ;)

They actually dropped on a T3 this week 👀

However, it wasn't successful and lost a 2 v 1 with Illuminati against BlackRose.

I wouldn't think they could beat Vertex 1 v 1. 🤔

Edited by Grym

Posted

They actually dropped on a T3 this week 👀

However, it wasn't successful and lost a 2 v 1 with Illuminati against BlackRose.

I wouldn't think they could beat Vertex 1 v 1. 🤔

Vertex has lost 1v1 to Kyoucucks like 6 times now :) . But that was when we used to have 60 people show up. 

Posted

Vertex has lost 1v1 to Kyoucucks like 6 times now :) . But that was when we used to have 60 people show up. 

Nice Good work then, I stand corrected. 😎

Posted (edited)

Nice Good work then, I stand corrected. 😎

Hes memeing m8. Lost once vs kyoukers who brought Rage as a merc. here was the score from that one.

UPD22jZ.png

Never 1v1ed kyoukai, always 2v2, 3v2, 1v2, etc. Had really great fights with them until they started avoiding some of the more dank T2s after the whooping barcode gave em. That was a really fun one, before support impolded we were right next to support while in mortal combat kyoukai while peeling barcode and nqpz off support for as long as we could. Here's that one!

rG9sN8d.png

Really had some of the best fights with kyoukai, win or lose. They always seemed to play an angle to get a good fight.

But really guys, this is about guilds in siege alliances!! Lets get back on topic!!

Edited by Vudani
1 person likes this

Posted

Mizugami would be so disappointed

1 person likes this

Posted

REGIONAIRES

S+ TIER: ManUp, Vision

S TIER: ilililililililil

Deliberately under selling yourself to avoid an uprising Orca. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hes memeing m8. Lost once vs kyoukers who brought Rage as a merc. here was the score from that one.

UPD22jZ.png

Never 1v1ed kyoukai, always 2v2, 3v2, 1v2, etc. Had really great fights with them until they started avoiding some of the more dank T2s after the whooping barcode gave em. That was a really fun one, before support impolded we were right next to support while in mortal combat kyoukai while peeling barcode and nqpz off support for as long as we could. Here's that one!

rG9sN8d.png

Really had some of the best fights with kyoukai, win or lose. They always seemed to play an angle to get a good fight.

But really guys, this is about guilds in siege alliances!! Lets get back on topic!!

That's some professional photoshop work. I hope you get paid the big bucks for that. You swapped the kills and deaths on almost every player and you can't even tell! ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

yo hiro, where can I get your playlist my dude. 

youtube autoplay 😔 bigfan

1 person likes this

Posted

let uno's cries be heard

Posted (edited)

kyoukai is a dead and desperate guild.

That's some professional photoshop work. I hope you get paid the big bucks for that. You swapped the kills and deaths on almost every player and you can't even tell! ;)

Edited by Slippery

Posted

I believe we've seen this movie before...

Manup Announces Latest Merger:

Merger.thumb.png.38b0d337661ab0b6cc0dfb5

Meanwhile in Valencia...

Barcode.thumb.png.8644b6757cc0e347eaa820

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

With Kyoukai in the "I don't territory war" category. 

It's funny seeing a guild go from siege wars to hiring allies to take T1 nodes

Edited by Rikka Takanashi
1 person likes this

Posted

Updooted with new guilds

Posted

A+ TIER: FML

FML: these Vladimir poutine loving guild showed what it means to be unified and geared. Strong potential with small numbers and ability to smash nippon steel and vegetable alike.

d6PsSKg.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

LotD: They come through once again with the ability to hire small guild and now down Alloy's fort. Huehuehuehue indeed.

Lotd doesn't Hire guilds to help them with sieges, every guild that drops and helps them is just a coincidence and unfortunate since they get denied the 1v1 they truly want and boast about.

3 people like this

Posted

We sacrificed much this week... now we don't get to pvp for a week.. ;'(