• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

funny character names you've seen?

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I think i've seen a valk called RocketNipples and a Tamer called loli_next_door.

What funny names did you see so far? :D

Posted

I seen some names that could get me banned for writing them here lol.

4 people like this

Posted

I seen some names that could get me banned for writing them here lol.

oh my. now i'm curious though xD

Posted

Every name i see that violates naming policy , I report, so If your one of the people who cant name a character, you got a 3 day

time out from the dev's with a name change ticket....

Your welcome.

2 people like this

Posted

"Cutest Tamer" is the funnies name I have seen. the guy who has that name on his character is a Berserker.

ps: if you see him and says he is not the cutest tamer he usually try to pk you.

9 people like this

Posted

Clint_Westwood 😁

Posted

"Cutest Tamer" is the funnies name I have seen. the guy who has that name on his character is a Berserker.

ps: if you see him and says he is not the cutest tamer he usually try to pk you.

i confirm

1 person likes this

Posted

There are some great ones out there, though i wouldnt dob them in in front of the cm's xD 

Posted (edited)

Sometimes i see a Guy running around with Pokemonnames Lvl 100. Depending on the Char, but every Char is a Lvl 100 Pokemon.

CharizardLv100 etc.

(Edit: I just found him again) :D2017-02-22_478141259.thumb.JPG.db29b3c12

Edited by Sanivia
7 people like this

Posted

some ninja named NinjaN***a

1 person likes this

Posted

Good names so far xD

i've also seen a musa called Pizza_Delivery

3 people like this

Posted

AxeToMouth
FiddyCal

Posted

A guy named -----_Eater that was pretty funny

Posted

oh my. now i'm curious though xD

Let's just say that they start with D... A.. S... something that has to do with, well you know.....dirty stuff.

Posted

Let's just say that they start with D... A.. S... something that has to do with, well you know.....dirty stuff.

So... it's a German name?

3 people like this

Posted

I havent really fixated on a char name, but theres a funny guild name that goes by: She_Said_She_Was_18, pretty funny

Posted

Every name i see that violates naming policy , I report, so If your one of the people who cant name a character, you got a 3 day

time out from the dev's with a name change ticket....

Your welcome.

That mentality is the reason why that much youtube videos are blocked or marked 18+ without any real reason too. Ban and report everything that doesn't fit their liking

Grow up

7 people like this

Posted

That mentality is the reason why that much youtube videos are blocked or marked 18+ without any real reason too. Ban and report everything that doesn't fit their liking

It's actually written in every ToS and international "internet" law. There's nothing wrong with reporting this at all. Most of those things just don't belong online visible for minors who don't know how to handle the content properly. Sadly enough there are far more adults who handle it even worse.

You would think any decent person would know this and upgrade their standards and treat everyone equal and don't use different standards for in-game and in real life.

Yesterday I had someone claiming he didn't need to act human because he doesn't play a game with humans but with pixels. The guy said some words that ended up in having him to log into another account because his main got a 30 day ban.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Family Name = WhoIsThatPokemon
  • Character Name = ItsPikachu
4 people like this

Posted

029bd43383.jpg

Just no words.

2 people like this

Posted

So... it's a German name?

Could be, but would you dare to ask :P

029bd43383.jpg

Just no words.

I bet it's a role player name.

Posted

BigDiggerNick

1 person likes this

Posted

Minors have sex, cuss at a young age, and verbally abuse their piers on facebook. Saying ----- -----got though will make them end up in therapy 3 times a week. 
I wonder how people develop this mentality? Believing that keeping reality away from minors will somehow make them turn out better in life. People are very naive in this day and age. Here's to hoping for world war 3! Maybe killing it with nuclear bombs will fix the issue. 

Just because teens have sex before their legal age doesn't mean you should promote or not take action against it.

There has been a major shift in the age already on where teens start to have sex, this used to be 12-13 and now is on average 15.7 (EU statements). Means the approach of interviewing and providing sexual education helps. I've nowhere stated that these things should be kept away from minors, I've mentioned they shouldn't be publicly visible for them where they can take it completely out of context.

Instead every subject like this should be approached as education purposes, slowly exposing and teaching what is the feasible answer on which subject. The internet is the most dangerous place for a child to be if not taught how to handle it properly to begin with. Exactly the reason why in the Netherlands kids are taught how to handle online time starting from the 3rd grade already (age 7+).

Posted

one of my guildies has the name Bondage_Mistress

Posted

Sex