• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Another Youtuber returns to BDO after quitting! e-celebs paid by daum to return?

117 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

BDOHero was perhaps one of the strongest and most influential warriors in BDO while he played. His exit caused some uproar during the great pay2win war. It appears he has returned. In the above video he justifies his return as he is no longer trying to be the best, and can enjoy BDO more casually. 

More interesting though, he suggests that other ARE BEING PAID by kakao to come back. 

WAS PEON PAID TO COME BACK?

WILL BDOHERO SAVE BDO?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME 

Edited by Dremlock
5 people like this

Posted

Why you open this can of worms. Why drem?!

I wanna see some good memes from you for this.

Posted

when should I be tuning in the next time tho?

when peon quit the game again, again.

Posted

Yeah, Peon was paid. He's also already moved on.

Did anyone really think otherwise?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, Peon was paid.

is this confirmed???

Posted

Nice, just returned myself.

Posted

Yeah, Peon was paid. He's also already moved on.

Did anyone really think otherwise?

Look, I always had the doubt, but also I never believe just words, how did you obtain this information?

Posted (edited)

stopped watching when i saw he is lvl 57 kek. dislike

Edited by RageQuit
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

is this confirmed???

It says "sponsored" in the video description.

*Edit: It's not uncommon for companies to advertise like that. People act like it's a betrayal. I'm surprised Kakao even thought his opinion mattered. 

Edited by Thinker

Posted (edited)

*Dramatic gasp!*

Don't worry team I'm on the case to get a statement!!

Edited by Dremlock
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

bullshit thread, plz delete. even juicyjanna thread makes more sense

btw: this youtuber is -----ed up. stop posting his shit on the forums. better google "[BDO]-Atheross-PvP". more interesting

Edited by RageQuit

Posted

Get paid. Moar moneyz for P2W 80mils to catch up. Typical!

Posted (edited)

*Edit: It's not uncommon for companies to advertise like that. People act like it's a betrayal. I'm surprised Kakao even thought his opinion mattered. 

He probably has the largest audience of any youtuber with BDO videos.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

better google "[BDO]-Atheross-PvP". more interesting

wha-what?

TjjCdvp.jpg

there's like a million of them!!! Link some good ones so i don't have to search thru 5 million videos

He probably has the largest audience of any youtuber with videos about BDO.

what about pewdiepie

Posted

who cares

6 people like this

Posted

Ive quit BDO like 5 times already and i keep coming back

BDO is like an ex that cheated on you with your best friend chad

and even though you still remain friends with chad

every now and then you plan on you head how you gonna bang chad to get back at her. 

Am i right guys? 

6 people like this

Posted

who cares

probably just me 

Ive quit BDO like 5 times already and i keep coming back

BDO is like an ex that cheated on you with your best friend chad

and even though you still remain friends with chad

every now and then you plan on you head how you gonna bang chad to get back at her. 

Am i right guys? 

yeah ----- chad. ... wait... i can't help but feel like we took a wrong turn somewhere in this scenario. ... literally ----- chad? 

2 people like this

Posted

AngeloAtheross rulz! Stop being salty

Posted

yeah ----- chad. ... wait... i can't help but feel like we took a wrong turn somewhere in this scenario. ... literally ----- chad? 

8EelKA9.gif

4 people like this

Posted

Where does it say "sponsored"? Just checked on his most recent BDO videos and I couldn't find it mentioned.

2 people like this

Posted

wb?

Posted

d-did think just bamboozle us

Posted

Ohboy conspiracy theories!

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL Artisan memory is the most P2W item iver ever seen in a mmo in recent memory.... must not have played many mmo's then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where does it says it's "Sponsored" ? I double checked the description and nothing suggest it's "Sponsored", the word itself doesn't exist on the description, and wasn't mentioned on the video either. Why are you Lying about it ?? If you hate the game that much, then simply gtfo to another title, go spread your lies elsewhere, there is enough liers and hypocrites on this world ...

Speaking of Hypocrites : 

Nobudy gives a duck about some random Youtuber scum, in fact Gaming Channels, and especially MMO related ones, are ones of the most hypocritical, lying, misleading, pieces of garbage i have ever seen on Youtube, they require no talent (unless you count a good pc, with some editing softwares a talent ..), they seek nothing but views, even if it mean lying on the face of the viewers, they manipulate the comment to remove any un-desirable lines backed up with fact & logic, either that or they simply ignore you like some unwanted dog, after all they got their view count + add revenue from you checking out their content ..  i wish we can take our views back, and put more than just 1 dislike.

What i hate the most, is the fact humans in th last generations developed the habit to accept mostly what they get from any shiny screen without questioning it credibility, and as a consequences, hypocrites garbage like Ytube gaming channels, hold a huge power in manipulating the popularity and success of a Title by affecting the numbers of potential new players, and in a genre like MMO it get quite hard if we consider the small number of the player base, and the variety of available MMORPG on the market, which make the small number of the player base even smaller, and as a consequence force competitions between titles to get the biggest portion possible ... needless to say competition is a good thing, as it benefits the player on the end considering it improve the quality of the product, but when lying bastards interfere with this competition and ruin it balance with lies and mis-informations, it only hurt the player and legit game makers in the end.

So for the love of God, Do not create more publicity for those in-humans. just stop.

/Rant off.

4 people like this