• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Another Youtuber returns to BDO after quitting! e-celebs paid by daum to return?

117 posts in this topic

Posted

It says "sponsored" in the video description.

*Edit: It's not uncommon for companies to advertise like that. People act like it's a betrayal. I'm surprised Kakao even thought his opinion mattered. 

It does not say sponsored anywhere in the description

Posted

It says "sponsored" in the video description.

*Edit: It's not uncommon for companies to advertise like that. People act like it's a betrayal. I'm surprised Kakao even thought his opinion mattered. 

There's not one word in his description that says sponsored. I don't like the guy either, but telling people bullshit makes you look childish. 

Posted

Where does it says it's "Sponsored" ? I double checked the description and nothing suggest it's "Sponsored", the word itself doesn't exist on the description, and wasn't mentioned on the video either. Why are you Lying about it ?? If you hate the game that much, then simply gtfo to another title, go spread your lies elsewhere, there is enough liers and hypocrites on this world ...

Speaking of Hypocrites : 

Nobudy gives a duck about some random Youtuber scum, in fact Gaming Channels, and especially MMO related ones, are ones of the most hypocritical, lying, misleading, pieces of garbage i have ever seen on Youtube, they require no talent (unless you count a good pc, with some editing softwares a talent ..), they seek nothing but views, even if it mean lying on the face of the viewers, they manipulate the comment to remove any un-desirable lines backed up with fact & logic, either that or they simply ignore you like some unwanted dog, after all they got their view count + add revenue from you checking out their content ..  i wish we can take our views back, and put more than just 1 dislike.

What i hate the most, is the fact humans in th last generations developed the habit to accept mostly what they get from any shiny screen without questioning it credibility, and as a consequences, hypocrites garbage like Ytube gaming channels, hold a huge power in manipulating the popularity and success of a Title by affecting the numbers of potential new players, and in a genre like MMO it get quite hard if we consider the small number of the player base, and the variety of available MMORPG on the market, which make the small number of the player base even smaller, and as a consequence force competitions between titles to get the biggest portion possible ... needless to say competition is a good thing, as it benefits the player on the end considering it improve the quality of the product, but when lying bastards interfere with this competition and ruin it balance with lies and mis-informations, it only hurt the player and legit game makers in the end.

So for the love of God, Do not create more publicity for those in-humans. just stop.

/Rant off.

that was a good rant 

Op is also trash. Shills.

How am I a shill?? 

Posted (edited)

LOL Artisan memory is the most P2W item iver ever seen in a mmo in recent memory.... must not have played many mmo's then.

edit

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

How am I a shill?? 

I don't debate with neck beards. Back to r/political with you. 

Posted

I don't debate with neck beards. Back to r/political with you. 

I will defeat you one day

Posted

I will defeat you one day

Too bad I stay perm 49. 

Posted

These no name youtubers make no impact towards the bdo community. They're all trash.

Little do you know about the true clock makers of BDO

Posted

As an officer of the law, I face screaming black men daily. 

Posted

Literally every youtuber that left are already uploading BDO content again. Its actually quite pathetic to be honest that none oft these dudes have any integrity (just like the genre of games they play).

Why they come back? Simple, they never had a real  reason to quit to begin with. hmm it couldn't be because of Peon's video...

That P2W thing (though I do think it is in fact P2W, and still is) got way out of control, it became people getting as mad as possible, just because it was the cool thing to do. People turned something good and progressive into something toxic.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Literally every youtuber that left are already uploading BDO content again. Its actually quite pathetic to be honest that none oft these dudes have any integrity (just like the genre of games they play).

Why they come back? Simple, they never had a real  reason to quit to begin with. hmm it couldn't be because of Peon's video...

That P2W thing (though I do think it is in fact P2W, and still is) got way out of control, it became people getting as mad as possible, just because it was the cool thing to do. People turned something good and progressive into something toxic.

The main problem is one person says one thing and then another says the next. MMORPG's are like popularity contests. You could take a random crap MMO and if a couple people like it, more people may end up liking it and eventually you have people that "like it" only because other people do.

It works both ways. People leave and join MMO's the same way. 

Edited by Catclaw
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

These no name youtubers make no impact towards the bdo community. They're all trash. Op is also trash. Shills.

My eyes were on those with bigger numbers, like the LazyTrash, smaller fish just copy/past what the biggest ones do for survival, and it's affecting us MMO players, the kids runing their gaming channels have no "home" to begin with, in fact they make their $$ from jumping from a title to the other, so it benefits them that we players become "homeless" too.

My rant on the other guy wasn't because he lied about the "sponsor" thing, it's the fact that he is trying to imply that garbages like peon need to be paid to return to a title he lied about his quitting reasons in the first place. Any Bdo player who regrettably watched his quitting (+returning) videos know very well how full of sh*t they were, and how the c-u-n-t is making $$ from this kind of content.

At that time, Revelation was on the horizon, with many fake hype built into it, so it was logical from Lying Ytubers scum, to ruin the current most popular title at the time = Black Desert, and do their best to try and attract the Attention of the MMO player base toward Revelation, which will benefit their view count on content like : RO Classes - Leveling guides, Story , and such, even if it's  for a short period of time, Remember they have no home, and they will do their best to remove you from your home as well.

Because of the terrible various CBT of RO, that were mostly untranslated, and the last CBT that revealed the cash shop, and sealed the deal that Revelation online will be The true P2W title of 2017 by every definition of the word: More details on how Rev is P2W, because of those reasons, those Ytubers changed direction back again toward BDO, and if you check the timing of the this shifts of attitude, you will see clearly what they always aim for : Views. 

Peon didn't came back to bdo because reasons, he did it mainly for views, and it's the main similar reasons why all the other shity scums are returning as well, "Revelation ship is sinking ? well damn, better get back to BDO ship, we heard it's still floating", Make no mistake they will jump ship again when ever somehting else appear on the horizon, and they will try to pull with them as many as they can.

I sound angry ? well yeah, BDO players survived their shit, and stayed faithful to their home despite those Ytubers trying their best to destroy it, and now when they came back, we are supposed to welcome them ? Burn them alive .. >:(

Edited by Harow
Fixing grammar :c
3 people like this

Posted

The game is P2W cause of artisam memories? What???

Dude doesn't know what he's talking about

Posted

Ironic for Orca to chime in there when he was an early Uno exploiter.... But it is expected. He cheated in Archeage, So of course he got caught here.

Posted

Oh yeah me too, pay me kakao <3 xD

Posted

If you think Artisan Memories are the most p2w thing you have ever seen please never log in to ARcheAge your head might explode

Posted

"youtuber" and "e-celeb"....words to make one cringe.  Who cares if some joe-nobody with a webcam plays an MMO or not?

1 person likes this

Posted

Peon quit again?!?

Where's his "Why I Stopped Playing BDO, Again" video?!?

Where are his fanboys spamming the forums about how shit the game is?!?!

SO MUCH DRAMA POTENTIAL WASTED!

I am disappoint.

1 person likes this

Posted

More interesting though, he suggests that other ARE BEING PAID by kakao to come back. 

Probably it seems to  be the new thing to 'openly' pay streamers to play your game. Real reviews are fake news unless they're positive.

Trion Worlds did this with some streamers for their bombed Rift expansion. It was so obvious when they had no clue what they were doing in game but found it great, even the bugs.

Posted

If this is confirmed CAN YOU MAKE AN EXPOSED DAUM THREAD?? pls make it happen if you get any evidence. I can't wait for the salt.

Posted

Peon quit again?!?

Where's his "Why I Stopped Playing BDO, Again" video?!?

Where are his fanboys spamming the forums about how shit the game is?!?!

SO MUCH DRAMA POTENTIAL WASTED!

I am disappoint.

^ I agree

Though I never managed to actually see their "Ima make some drama and quit"-video or the raging on the forums... I demand it happens so I can chill back with blackjack aaan' hookers.. IN FACT forget the raging and black jack!

Posted

Who? What?

Actually nevermind. 

Posted

"youtuber" and "e-celeb"....words to make one cringe.  Who cares if some joe-nobody with a webcam plays an MMO or not?

it's 2017 and millennials have redefined what it means to be lit beans nowadays. Kids see these new cyber celebs as pretty much just has happening as marlon brando 

U gotta be hip to the jive n get with the times, my family. lots of people care. 

Posted

I don't even know who that streamer is TBH.

Didn't watch the video either.

But i do find it amusing these idiots ragequit over something then return hailing it as little more than a convenience thing, and onto the next game in a month or two, rinse repeat, and ANYONE at all even remotely cares what they think.

Streamers are like clickbaiters, they jump from whats popular one minute to the next, they don't actually care about the games they play, or the people that watch the crap fall out of their mouths while doing so.

Posted

Streamers are like clickbaiters, they jump from whats popular one minute to the next, they don't actually care about the games they play, 

what about streamers like blade or lacari who play more BDO than any healthy human being ever should