• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 22nd 2017 [Updated]

236 posts in this topic

Posted

...this boring game full of features whitout real REWARDS....alot of sadism mechanics for nolife ppls.

Just wondering what you mean exactly by boring. It's not hard to do most of the things in game. Yes, sometimes you have to spend a lot of time to do some activities, but doing everything does reward you, especially since you'll make money much faster the more you do now with the family fame mechanic.

Posted

FIX SERVER LAG

There will always be a little bit of lag on the servers, and there is more than just the "server being laggy" that goes into it. If you have player abilities on your experience may be laggy since your computer might not be able to take it. Also your location affects your connection to the server. Yes it could mean that their server can't initially take the amount of players it may have in the game. Oh don't forget that if you're constantly in a crowded channel, that may be a reason as to why you lag more. So please like a lot of other people, try to take in account of all the possible reasons for a laggy experience before posting something like this.

Posted

Just wondering what you mean exactly by boring. It's not hard to do most of the things in game. Yes, sometimes you have to spend a lot of time to do some activities, but doing everything does reward you, especially since you'll make money much faster the more you do now with the family fame mechanic.

boring = repetitive stuff whitout any real sensation of progress, no shards  , no hard stones ,repetitive enchant fails , like "let's gather 900 time and 0 drops" etc NOW COMPRESS ALL THIS STUFF IN A SINGLE NUMBER, WHAT IS THE RESULT?  -> 0 

1 person likes this

Posted

boring = repetitive stuff whitout any real sensation of progress, no shards  , no hard stones ,repetitive enchant fails , like "let's gather 900 time and 0 drops" etc NOW COMPRESS ALL THIS STUFF IN A SINGLE NUMBER, WHAT IS THE RESULT?  -> 0 

this must be your first MMO huh? Each MMO should have it's own unique progression system. BDO's is hella "Gambly" but if you're lucky you get to cut corners like a crazy person and end up strong. As for NEEDing a hard or sharp thats false because i know someone that NEVER upgrades his own stuff he just buys it off the market. which is open to everyone :P

1 person likes this

Posted

this must be your first MMO huh? Each MMO should have it's own unique progression system. BDO's is hella "Gambly" but if you're lucky you get to cut corners like a crazy person and end up strong. As for NEEDing a hard or sharp thats false because i know someone that NEVER upgrades his own stuff he just buys it off the market. which is open to everyone :P

^^Me^^ lol

Posted (edited)

Hards and sharps don't seem to be dropping at all since the "fix" patch. 3 times out with lucky tools, luck 5 and pro 10 gathering...0 stones. The day of the jacked up patch, I was getting 3-4 on an outing....blackstones seem to be dropping like there's an event going on though. Just venting...not like it's going to be fixed/extended. In fact, I'd prefer that there was no event at all then at least I could go back to getting 1-3 on an outing not a big fat 0 every time. 

Never any of these key upgrade items on the market, unless you preorder for an ungodly amount of silver and the last 2 events have been broken and upgrade failures even on low end seem to have increased since I started playing. Let's not even get in to the whole horse market not having anything over a busted tier 3, when I started playing a couple months ago there were plenty of horses on the market...what happened? Guess new players don't get the opportunity to have a faster mount? Forward progress for a player's experience is crucial to game success but with all the bugs, this game is starting to feel crippled and low rent. Please fix the bugs so we can keep a fresh player base as well as the old timers. New content is nice but not at the expense of the core game....especially when the new content is broken as well.

So, I made another attempt because I needed leather and came back with 6 stones from stoneheads. The previous runs I made were for trees and ore only and came up with nothing. Could the base drop rate on this type of gathering be set lower for hards and sharps because that's what people are going after for the epheria ship? Just a thought

Edited by DrJeckel
update

Posted

So umm ... how does this work ''[Weekend Double Attendance Reward] has been added. On Saturdays and Sundays, players can receive the attendance reward two times each day. One attendance reward is received automatically at login and the second reward can be claimed after being logged on for one hour.''

Posted

Oh you meant that you couldnt even click the button... huh thats weird, really not sure how that happens. Sorry thought the problem was that it just always crashed after you click it.w

when click the start button it brings me in CH selection then Char then play right ? . it loads but when it reach 100% it freeze then dc and it ports me back to start menu ( due to low pc ) and i need to click the start button again ( even if there's the window " connection to the server has been lost " ) i can able to click it . but now i cant after this new patch came .  

Posted

Not sure I understand why outfits need to be removed, its not like it is taking up warehouse space for next summers fashion trend. Glad I got the Ranger Bern at launch. But whatever B|

Yes, I've just returned to the game and was shocked to see that they were removing items from the pearl shop as well.

Was there any other item removed prior to this? I'd like to know if I've missed the chance to get anything from there... So far I've avoided making purchases because I thought I always had time for that later.

Posted

If you haven't already noticed, all the elves are female, especially the warriors (very few males in that race). That will become blatantly apparent when Kamasilvia comes out.

Doesn't make sense on breeding pov. Unless they're all asexual...

Posted

Doesn't make sense on breeding pov. Unless they're all asexual...

The lore hasn't gone far into this, only that males are rare (the half-elf from the main story line had an elf father, I believe). One man can have sex with any number of women, so breeding is not an issue. There could be only one male elf, kind of like reverse smurfs, and that male is in charge of mating with all the females. Who knows? An explanation I made to another person who addressed the same issue was that the elves keep the few males in cages solely for breeding purposes.