• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 22nd 2017 [Updated]

236 posts in this topic

Posted

I voted nine times (still have the envelopes), 3 times for 3 different NPCs to maximise my chance of winning... only got the 1 vote and 3 vote rewards :(

I voted 8 times to NPC and 1 time to another, I also recieve only 1 reward for the 8 votes. The reward for other vote is missing. is this automatic?

ALSO Thanks for fixing the game, now i can play without a player on pause or youtube to keep my graphic card to not underclock.

Posted

It means that if you buy a new horse flute it won't be bound to the character that bought it (and can be passed to your other characters) until the item has been used, at which point it will be bound to that character.

basicly changing nothing 

Posted

It means that if you buy a new horse flute it won't be bound to the character that bought it (and can be passed to your other characters) until the item has been used, at which point it will be bound to that character.

Ah okay :/ 

I have a horse flute just stuck on my Tamer bc I ended up playing Maehwa when it came out so I was hoping they'd compensate someday but I guess not

Posted

The box that the horse flute comes in is now family bound.

The flute itself is still character bound.

This change only allows you to move around unopened flutes.

Before today, if you wanted to buy a flute from the pearl store, you had to switch to the character in need of the flute, as the box would be bound as soon as it is purchased. You can now purchase it on any character and move it around before opening it. This is the only thing that has changed, and it is clear in the notes.

so... Basicly nothing ... 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edit - Guess I should read all the replies before commenting. >.<

Edited by Keytal

Posted (edited)

The winners have received the special title “ Take my heart, not my boobs“.

Maybe they should correct this please.

Edited by Amirite

Posted

Can't save my name with the dark night.. I have 1st letter cap. Then a word then a number then a letter, no spaces... Its not saying name taken... What gives? It just tells me the naming requirements 

Posted

Can't save my name with the dark night.. I have 1st letter cap. Then a word then a number then a letter, no spaces... Its not saying name taken... What gives? It just tells me the naming requirements 

It has to end with a number. Can't have a letter after it.

Posted

in the next patch can we please get the ability to move the map around using WASD keys instead of dragging it with the mouse?

Posted

It has to end with a number. Can't have a letter after it.

ohh.. :(... Cant be a boy... Cant share the flute with the FAM.. Can't have a number then a letter, only letter last... ugh.   Thnks for respond

Posted

No they're not the reason GMs ignore this thread, GMs always ignore and respond to maybe 0.1% of the forum, that's how it's always been.

Have you read these forums? Or even this thread, where people think its funny every patch notes to spam "xxxx when?" "xxxxx, when?" hahahaha. hilarious. 

Almost all MMO forum are this way and honestly I am surprised anyone from the company responds at all, given how people act to the slightest inconvenience. Some will literally lose their minds if a game does something that doesn't match their preferred timezone....how do you deal with that? You ignore it and them. Like all GM/CM's do on most MMO forums. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is an issue for MANY of us who bound the flute to our first character we were trying out back in the day.  I've been sitting on the character since day one in the hopes they would unbind it so I can actually use it on the character I'm playing now.  They NEED to fix this!  That was a huge decision maker on why I bought the pre-order, and got screwed.

same here..

@CM_Aethon

Edited by Yuleiva

Posted

@CM_Aethon

You might already be aware, but in game, the max character slots have not been expanded to 13. I get an error when using the promotional inventory slot expansion saying "Cannot add more slots". I am currently at 12 slots. This is not a major issue for me, as I can just delete my lvl 5 musa, but many players have all 12 characters leveled.

In any case, thanks for the head-start on DK creation! I'll probably spend 3+ hours on her, because I already know she is going to me my secondary main. (Elves for Life!)

Posted

I have 8 letter's, so why i dont get 2 hards and 2 sharps?

Posted

Cannot add more slots :) We have problems, guys!

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

1.Flute is still bound - no one can move it to another character.

2.Slots are expanding to 13 but in fact they are still 12 (not allowed to create new char.)

3.Attendance rewards button is greyed ( im not sure is it bugged or starting tomorrow) 

Edited by LORDZERG

Posted

If you have no skill, ninja isn't for you, it's hardest class in game, just reroll for easier class. I kill even 2 lvl above players with my ninja. Just git gud or get another class.

Please, assume some more based on forum post. Do you know my shoe number already? Clearly, you know so much about me, my playstyle and my class because I've commented your post. You might want to reroll to the Forum Warrior class, as if you even had 10% of the forum skills on your ninja, maybe you would be decent ingame. Time to hit level 57 mate.

Posted

horse flute error...my perma flute wont go in my warehouse, how do i get it on my other toons?

1 person likes this

Posted

Please, assume some more based on forum post. Do you know my shoe number already? Clearly, you know so much about me, my playstyle and my class because I've commented your post. You might want to reroll to the Forum Warrior class, as if you even had 10% of the forum skills on your ninja, maybe you would be decent ingame. Time to hit level 57 mate.

If you are telling me that ninja is not fine, that means ur playstyle is shit. Why i can handle and you not? PS. you're not even 57 and talking about class balance? kek just get lost pleb.

Posted

looking forward to the dark night:) !

Posted

@CM_Aethon

2.Slots are expanding to 13 but in fact they are still 12 (not allowed to create new char.)

3.Attendance rewards button is greyed ( im not sure is it bugged or starting tomorrow) 

im sure it will start at reset today, the same time rewards normally reset

Posted

I cast 8 vote, but I did not get the Hards or Sharps in the mail today.. What gives?

Posted

New Valk "Sting Note" or "Taught Fallen Crop" outfit when please?

Posted

horse flute error...my perma flute wont go in my warehouse, how do i get it on my other toons?

they only made sealed flutes FAM bound.. Open flutes still char bound... Fixing nothing at all when it comes to this consern .. I hope people arent just buying 2nd flutes.. If they have been doing that then why would they make then no char bound?? $$$$$

So I guess the flute thing was fixed for people who.. For some odd reason paid for more then 1 ... Not sure how this is a fix for them.. If you buy 2 flutes and didn't open one couldn't you have gotten a pearl refund within 72 hours???

Posted

@CM_Aethon

1. Are you talking about a newly purchased flute? The flutes themselves aren't transferrable, only the unused ones.

3. It says it starts on the 23rd.