• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 22nd 2017 [Updated]

236 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we "reserve" a name for the DE or just her appearance ?

Yea just name her, and finish creating the character. It will register the character to your family, but you just cant log in using her until March 1st.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cheers.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

Saw your post that the voiceover bug may take some time. In the meantime you know if there is a text file you can edit somewhere to manually switch voices?

Edited by 『Flux』

Posted

Wait, wait, wait.. . @CM_Aethon

Why are crafted furniture items no longer sellable?? Doesn't that disincentivize players from making them? I understand why the vendor items can't be sold, but you've made it so crafted lighting, candelabrum, etc. can't be sold.. and now furniture? That sucks. I don't want to have to redistribute my CP and break my worker network just because I need a few more interior points. Especially when I've sold everything off and redecorated multiple times. 

Any insight as to what the reasoning behind that change is? 

1 person likes this

Posted

yet another female class....you should add more male classes.

Posted

Wizard Gavi Regan when?

You can get Gavi Regan when they DECREASE WITCH\WIZ DAMAGE.

Posted

Wonders why a couple classes got new outfits last week but the rest of us still nothing 😕 Doesn't seem fair. 

Guess still won't be breeding horses. Seems they really don't care at all about horse breeders in this game. So those who want the horse market to pick up... well sorry.. may want to push to help us get a rate increase 

Posted

Due to the issue that is affecting the extra character slot, we will be performing an emergency maintenance tomorrow.
We are investigating regarding the horse flute and the attendance rewards issues as well.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks for your patience.

BDO team

i hope you guys fix the start button too .. since we cant play bdo anymore 1 week has passed and we still cant play 

Posted (edited)

BUG - PARKED HORSE SIGNS ARE REMAINING PERSISTENT EVEN WHILE TRAVELING ON THE HORSE.

horse.jpg

Edited by Stabby

Posted

BUG - PARKED HORSE SIGNS ARE REMAINING PERSISTENT EVEN WHILE TRAVELING ON THE HORSE.

horse.jpg

yea thats been happening lol, happened to me about 2 weeks ago.

i hope you guys fix the start button too .. since we cant play bdo anymore 1 week has passed and we still cant play 

Not sure why you can't play. Game works fine for me, did u start the account on a guest pass or something?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

I myself, as well as my entire guild, has been trying to push to have more player trading, we're starting to post ideas and suggestions for how it can be done without making gold sellers happy, which I know you dread. I'll post the easiest solution again for you here. Make it so that player trading is for guilds only, you cannot trade with anyone who is not in your guild, or who has an expired guild contract. Gold sellers will not join guilds just to try selling and if one did, they'd get reported and kicked immediately. Give us full on player trading or at least something close to it (if you want to make it so you can't trade enhanced weapons and armor, but every single other thing can be traded fine I'll take it). But this is an MMO and it's ridiculous that my wife, who does not want to use her logs and minerals and rare mats for anything, cannot trade them to me so that I can use them. She is more than willing to, and it would add a lot more teamwork to the game. I could then repay her, or whoever, by making them some kind of item and giving it to them. See how much deeper the player to player aspect could be?

Gold sellers wont join guilds and would get reported straight away? - yeah right. No player to player trading  please,  but guild auction house woulld be good

Edited by Burnweed

Posted

wouldn't that just nerf the shit out of zerker?

skilled zerks can kill with 1 grab if you use ur brain.

Posted

.eJwFwdsNhCAQAMBeKIB98AixG4IEzSlLYM19XOz

MMkay december, such careful transfer of data

Posted

I am unable to consume the 1 loyalty dark knight event slot, therefore I cannot get my 13th slot.

Posted

Gold sellers wont join guilds and would get reported straight away? - yeah right. No player to player trading  please,  but guild auction house woulld be good

Uhm yes it is right because there is a 24 hour period if you leave a guild before joining a new one. Gold sellers aren't going to waste their time. Don't know why you are so against working with someone instead of everything being solo and $profit$

Posted

Praise KAKAO! Horse flutes unbound!

Posted

RIP Kunoichi / Ninja
The most under served class in BDO

2017-02-22_1862619284.thumb.PNG.fde07152

Posted

RIP Kunoichi / Ninja
The most under served class in BDO

2017-02-22_1862619284.thumb.PNG.fde07152

u huh

i dont see tri dande chakrams for eternity already, tired of spamming channel chat...i will never get it

every chakram insta bought 

and u say smt bout dead

i got tri dande for witch FROM 1ST TRY from market like wtf and cant get chakram since forever

Posted

No male dark knight. :( Need more male classes. =/

If you haven't already noticed, all the elves are female, especially the warriors (very few males in that race). That will become blatantly apparent when Kamasilvia comes out.

Posted

We NEED P2P trading and guild trading is the best way to go.  An addition to the guild only trading could be that you had to be in a guild for a certain amount of time, like a week or so. NO Gold seller would stay in a guild for a week to get get paid, nor would a player pay money to some Korean and have to wait a week to get the items!

2 people like this

Posted

We NEED P2P trading and guild trading is the best way to go.  An addition to the guild only trading could be that you had to be in a guild for a certain amount of time, like a week or so. NO Gold seller would stay in a guild for a week to get get paid, nor would a player pay money to some Korean and have to wait a week to get the items!

We don't NEED it.

This game uses an item system where (for the most part) everyone must earn their own way. That's the system.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are they removing all these outfits perminately? Makes no sense...

Posted

Praise KAKAO! Horse flutes unbound!

Hate to disappoint, but read the exact wording of the patch notes again.

Only the box you buy from the pearl store that contains the flute is unbound. The flute itself is still bound to character.

Posted

Well this is awesome. Friggin BDO. Can't seem to program for shite. So my attendance rewards have been broken for almost 3 weeks, so I get neither items nor progress on the calendar, and that is capped off today at being unable to use the loyalty character slot because I guess I had supported the game a ton and bought a bunch of character slots before. So if I didn't spend a ton of money on slots I'd get to create my DK... good to know.

It is not that hard guys, such a little thing, so disappointing only because the bug crap is constant. Such a waste of time.

You couldn't progress because it ENDED. How do you people not read? It says it on the old calander. 

Posted

Dark Knight aka Ranger

Can't the artists come up with an original looking female character?