• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 22nd 2017 [Updated]

236 posts in this topic

Posted

GOLDEN TREASURE CHESTS NOT FIXED !!!

Posted

We don't NEED it.

This game uses an item system where (for the most part) everyone must earn their own way. That's the system.

Yeah sure what the hell is the point of working together with someone anyway? /sarcasm. Just because the system currently is an "earn your own way" approach does not mean it's the best way. Countless people want it, and even more have said it was their biggest turn off from the game by not having it. @CM_Aethon

1 person likes this

Posted

so just like last patch only 3 or 4 classes get the special treatment from the cash shop .-. GG Kakao

There are more classes in the game you know...

Posted

Dark Knight aka Ranger

Can't the artists come up with an original looking female character?

It's just the same race....

Posted

No new outfits. Not only that, but they are taking some away soon. RIP. :(

Posted

No new outfits. Not only that, but they are taking some away soon. RIP. :(

That I'm upset about, but they're cheaper for 2 weeks so they'll probably be posted more often.

Posted (edited)

• Valentine’s Day NPC Popularity Contest has ended! The results are posted >Here<

• The winners have received the special title “ Take my heart, not my mobs“.

• The  Participation Prize will be distributed automatically via in-game mail.

• Sample: If you participated 6 times and kept all the 6 letters from NPCs,  You’ll receive a total of 3 types of  prize packs from casting 1/3/5 votes.

• [Participation Prize]

• All users who at least participated in the event by casting a minimum of one vote will receive a participation prize of the following:

• [ 1 Vote ]

• (1x) Perfume of Courage

• (1x) Perfume of Swiftness

• (1x) Khalk's Elixir

• [ 3 Votes ]

• (5x) Black Stone (Armor & Weapon

• [ 5 Votes ]

• (5x) Memory Fragments

• [ 8 Votes ]

• (2x) Hard Black Crystal Shards

• (2x) Sharp Black Crystal Shards

hey someone screwed up again. i don't have a single piece of mail regarding this event, and i'm looking at 8 thank you letters EATING UP BAG SPACE

edit: logged in this morning, patched, sat idle in game for hours while sorting out my taxes, didn't have anything until the moment i posted this.

(means yes i have stuff now) - someone needs to look into bug reports, clearly someone's not doing their job

Edited by jp351

Posted

Dark Knight aka Ranger

Granted that new designs are always welcome, but why can't you people understand that DK is a class, not an entirely different race? If DK is an entirely different race, then we can argue about similarities. This is not the case presently.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are four of the most popular cash shop outfits being removed? :\

Posted

Can't wait to try out a dark Knight on the 1st. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

so just like last patch only 3 or 4 classes get the special treatment from the cash shop .-. GG Kakao

There are more classes in the game you know...

They are items that are about to be removed. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Yukimura 

Can you explain the logic behind removing items from the cash shop?

They don't cost anything to maintain and you're only preventing future players from spending more money on the game. A 'gold rush' in the item before it's gone will not compensate for the complete inability to buy it afterward.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dark Knight aka Ranger

They are both elves... From what I have seen in just about every movie/game that uses the Tolkien style elf, they tend to all look the same. Hell, even the boys look like girl elves. When a race has achieved that level of perfection, there tends to be little variance.

1 person likes this

Posted

When are you guys gonna -----ing fix the problem where continuous crashes happen while either pressing, "Start", or loading, or Server selection. I haven't seen a single solution to this problem, it would be nice if the game isn't in such playable state where it's impossible to actually get in game. It's been March 2016 since I've seen this problem appear, it still hasn't been solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

When are you guys gonna -----ing fix the problem where continuous crashes happen while either pressing, "Start", or loading, or Server selection. I haven't seen a single solution to this problem, it would be nice if the game isn't in such playable state where it's impossible to actually get in game. It's been March 2016 since I've seen this problem appear, it still hasn't been solved.

Well seeing as its not a problem for everyone, its harder to find out whats causing the issue. My guildmates and I are having no trouble whatsoever, so maybe u need to try reinstalling the game, or its just a problem on your end in general. I am not trying to be rude or anything. Its just that some people need to cut these guys some slack, they work hard to keep the game physically running, and bringing out more content just to keep making it bigger and bigger. Also, not everything can be fixed in the blink of an eye, so yeah maybe its been happening since March of last year. Butt that doesn't mean they haven't tried at all to figure out whats causing the game to crash.

2 people like this

Posted

I had the same problems for a couple months after launch until I changed my setting around both in game and on my computer. It was so long ago I can't remember what I did, but I have not had a problem since. Try playing with your setting to see if you can find one that does not cause the game to crash.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have to delete my lowest level char and lose 62 house fame just for this event....

Posted

I have to delete my lowest level char and lose 62 house fame just for this event....

You will not have to delete a character. Tomorrow there will be a hotfix, expanding the current max character slots from 12 to 13. So wait until tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well seeing as its not a problem for everyone, its harder to find out whats causing the issue. My guildmates and I are having no trouble whatsoever, so maybe u need to try reinstalling the game, or its just a problem on your end in general. I am not trying to be rude or anything. Its just that some people need to cut these guys some slack, they work hard to keep the game physically running, and bringing out more content just to keep making it bigger and bigger. Also, not everything can be fixed in the blink of an eye, so yeah maybe its been happening since March of last year. Butt that doesn't mean they haven't tried at all to figure out whats causing the game to crash.

I'm pretty sure it's not on my end, my computer exceeds the requirements and I have a good connection. I don't see why I'm getting disconnected. But after one year since this problem has appeared in the forums, you'd think that the devs have an actual fix for this, but they don't. You're right not everything can be fixed in the blink of an eye, but one year should be enough to fix a crashing or disconnection problem.

I had the same problems for a couple months after launch until I changed my setting around both in game and on my computer. It was so long ago I can't remember what I did, but I have not had a problem since. Try playing with your setting to see if you can find one that does not cause the game to crash.

Thanks, never heard of this. It will be tedious though

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's not on my end, my computer exceeds the requirements and I have a good connection. I don't see why I'm getting disconnected. But after one year since this problem has appeared in the forums, you'd think that the devs have an actual fix for this, but they don't. You're right not everything can be fixed in the blink of an eye, but one year should be enough to fix a crashing or disconnection problem.

True, but it never hurts to try and see if it is on your end. ^.^ just try some things out and if nothing works, then its probably the game. It's just hard to understand why a game would crash for some, yet work well for others, at least to me.

Posted

You will not have to delete a character. Tomorrow there will be a hotfix, expanding the current max character slots from 12 to 13. So wait until tomorrow.

Are you sure about this? I was aware there was a fix for the coupon not working rather than the slot.

Posted (edited)

Are you sure about this? I was aware there was a fix for the coupon not working rather than the slot.

I am sure, the devs understood that this would be a problem so they decided to increase the max amount of characters.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/329

that link tells u what they will be doing tomorrow for maintenance.

Edited by sposhapotamus

Posted (edited)

I am sure, the devs understood that this would be a problem so they decided to increase the max amount of characters.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/329

that link tells u what they will be doing tomorrow for maintenance.

Thank you for informing me of the maintenance, but I have checked for problems about my connection (router, buying/upgrading connection) and even tried to buy a new computer. Nothing has worked.

I have tried deleting my cache files, disabled proxy, disabled firewall and so much more to the point where I have to buy stuff that didn't even help with the problem. This problem is probably due to server problems, because everything else works fine and well except for this game. 

Edited by DankMeemay
Spelling

Posted

"All sealed horse flutes have become unbound and can be moved from one character to another. Please note that in order to use the horse flute, you must activate it which will bind it to your character."

Mine's still super bound over here!

Posted

Uhm yes it is right because there is a 24 hour period if you leave a guild before joining a new one. Gold sellers aren't going to waste their time. Don't know why you are so against working with someone instead of everything being solo and $profit$

guilds of 50 have spent thousands on gold sellers - it happens, of course they would join guilds, how much money do you think log sellers would make. No im not solo (far from it) but personal trading (even guild) would open the doors wider for the gold sellers. At least the drops are spread among the community - or would you rather gold sellers do world bosses so they can sell the drops for real money - or any 'rare' resource.

1 person likes this