• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO Datamined DP stats

22 posts in this topic

Posted

bddatabase.net

Posted

do you have the datamined of accuraccy, damage human, magical attack, ranged attack and melee attack?
accesorys  data mmm I dont know if it are useful but armors and everything else is interesting

Posted

@SpazzingAsparagus could you link the source/dataminer please, i am really interested in this stuff and would like to check their past work and/or stay up to date with new datamined stuff :)

Posted

Confirmed or not, the effects are already in motion. Sicils+centaur sold out on NA.

Posted

Confirmed or not, the effects are already in motion. Sicils+centaur sold out on NA.

I was really surprised to see them sold out...Usually there's so many on the market and within a few hours...*poof*

Posted

Ha ha ha cant help but laugh abit in victory. i did alot of testing beforethe wiz/witch awakening came in gear and such,for almost  a year,i didnt have exact numbers,but figured out the dr and eva and damage on a bunch of items.and people would argue at me everytime till they went red and insult me and i was trying to help and got a lot of hate for it.i eventually quit trying and just helped the ones close to me.

I was right all along meowmeowmeowmeomeowmeowmeowmeowmoemweomwomewommeowme

Posted

So what's the deal with rocaba/ centaur belt/ sicill  neck being so good ?

Posted

I was right all along meowmeowmeowmeomeowmeowmeowmeowmoemweomwomewommeowme

are you a cat?

1 person likes this

Posted

are you a cat?

yus ^.^

1 person likes this

Posted

meowmeowmeowmeomeowmeowmeowmeowmoemweomwomewommeowme

Crystal pls feed your Hungry cat that you kidnapped in your bag. 

Sincerely,

Bork.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So what's the deal with rocaba/ centaur belt/ sicill  neck being so good ?

Centaur's DP is apparently 100% Evasion, same with Sicil's DP.

Most armor's DP has a similar split of EV/DR (exceptions being Dim Tree Spirit Armor and Muskan's Shoes), but Rocaba's helm and glove set bonus gives a little bit more evasion.

If you're trying to stack EV, that gear is now BiS if these numbers can be trusted.

Edited by Arctorn
1 person likes this

Posted

Centaur's DP is apparently 100% Evasion, same with Sicil's DP.

Most gear has a similar split of EV/DR (exceptions being Dim Tree Spirit Armor and Muskan's Shoes), but Rocaba's helm and glove set bonus gives a little bit more evasion.

If you're trying to stack EV, that gear is now BiS.

I see, that's very good to know, thanks . :) I hope all this hidden stat stupidity gets uncovered asap, it's really limiting possibilities.

Posted

Crystal pls feed your Hungry cat that you kidnapped in your bag. 

Sincerely,

Bork.

Nu borks they scary ;.;

ill feed kitty more often mew

Posted

This is all good, I'm not a fan of hidden stats and stuff xD 

Posted

So this once again confirms hidden monster ap for kutum. I feel like kutum is just better than nouver in every way unless you are REALLY lacking ap and money to get it. 

Posted

Why would Kakao EU know anything about this? This thread will probably be removed soon.

This information willl still be all over redit or discord

Posted

This information willl still be all over redit or discord

Obviously. I'm putting out it might be ToS to post datamined information...

Posted

Obviously. I'm putting out it might be ToS to post datamined information...

The OP prolly needs to put a disclaimer into his post saying he's not the one who made the reddit post.

Posted

Greetings All,

While it's certainly an interesting read, older versions of the client did contain trace amounts of information related to some item values that were occasionally referenced by the community. We understand many enthusiastic individuals will continue to try and reference this material for game information, however we caution folks when reading into this as the information is heavily outdated and most likely no longer correct.

6 people like this