• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Pre-creation event

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmm.. I wonder if the coupon will be loyalty or not.

Source

Posted

It was 1 loyalty in the KR version if I recall.

Posted

I guess because there is already a coupon in store and another in loyalty. I don't see the point of announcing it as an event if it's not for a having a preferential "price". If I remember correctly, we had a coupon event with loyalties for the ninja. So I imagine it gonna be the same

Posted

Wow this is good news

Posted

So i will get 1 extra slot even tho i have max char slot already? :D

Posted

So we can make our Dark Knight, we just can't play it?

Posted

So we can make our Dark Knight, we just can't play it?

Correct!

Posted (edited)

So i will get 1 extra slot even tho i have max char slot already? :D

max slot increased from 12 to 13

Hmm.. I wonder if the coupon will be loyalty or not.

Source

you shouldnt be wondering its 1 loyalty for the char expansion 

Edited by Ten
2 people like this

Posted

Correct!

What a lame event.

It'll just piss me off staring at a character I wont be able to play for another month.

Posted

What a lame event.

It'll just piss me off staring at a character I wont be able to play for another month.

haha well, in Korea the release of DK was one week after this event. Lets hope we will get that too,

1 person likes this

Posted

haha well, in Korea the release of DK was one week after this event. Lets hope we will get that too,

Oh that sounds good, but didn't they say they weren't releasing it until March?

I assumed the 8th then at the soonest.

Posted

Next maintenance is march. ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

max slot increased from 12 to 13

you shouldnt be wondering its 1 loyalty for the char expansion 

Are you sure that its gonna be increased? I didnt find any source on that.

Posted

Are you sure that its gonna be increased? I didnt find any source on that.

They always give one free Character Slot whenever a new class is released. Also, this was confirmed on today's maintenance announcement.

Posted

Next Maintenance day is March 1st.... sooo... here's hoping. 

Posted

They always give one free Character Slot whenever a new class is released. Also, this was confirmed on today's maintenance announcement.

I just see that there is going to be a coupon available. But nothing that the cap is going from 12 to 13. I hope you are right though.

Posted (edited)

Next Maintenance day is March 1st.... sooo... here's hoping. 

it will be released on the first.

I just see that there is going to be a coupon available. But nothing that the cap is going from 12 to 13. I hope you are right though.

will be in the patch notes today.

max charater slots increased from 12 to 13. 

source: KR patch notes in december during same event. 

Edited by Ten

Posted

Well they did announce the Dark Knight will come out in March, so I'd say all we can do is hope.

Posted (edited)

Does any one in here really have the correct and confirmed date for the release of DK???

Looking good, like that event, pains in the a** we have to wait to use it, but hey, then she is ready with boss gear and with Ap/Dp over 9000 and a fresh T9 horse.

Edited by Amirite

Posted

Kinda odd when you think about it, its the perfect opportunity to get £10 off us all and they choose not to...

It felt odd all the other times too, and i still cant quite wrap my head around it.  Who among us wouldnt buy an extra character slot, even if we didnt want to play the new class, we all still wouldnt miss out on another energy alt

Posted

I'm not trying to start anything here, but what is the "Dark" elf white? I mean?

084.png