• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Pre-Registration Events and more

331 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's my take on DK, inspired by another amazing DK I saw.

Family name: Ridgewater

Capture_1_BeautyAlbum.jpg

beautyalbum.png

Edited by Leverie
4 people like this

Posted

2017-02-25_164651491.JPG

Posted (edited)

My first Dark Knight template, Shadow Rose:

HaoODVq.jpg

As I like playing with the character creator I think there are more to come. :3

Edited by GreenSkadi
1 person likes this

Posted

This is my attempt at creating my first Dark Knight! She's gone through several changings but now I think I am satisfied with it. Good luck everyone with the competition! There are many Templates that deserves a prize! I scrolled through the whole album and the new but good templates really suffer from not beeing uploaded earlier. Its a shame but it's not only Kakaos fault. We all can look through the full album to try to make it fair again but the most of us doesnt so I think that it's also an community problem.

Little Warrior.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

This is my attempt at creating my first Dark Knight! She's gone through several changings but now I think I am satisfied with it. Good luck everyone with the competition! There are many Templates that deserves a prize! I scrolled through the whole album and the new but good templates really suffer from not beeing uploaded earlier. Its a shame but it's not only Kakaos fault. We all can look through the full album to try to make it fair again but the most of us doesnt so I think that it's also an community problem.

Little Warrior.jpg

Literally looks like tamer face :D

Posted

Literally looks like tamer face :D

Haha that could be true :D Maybe I can't get the tamer out of my blood!

1 person likes this

Posted

I am sad that I only found out about the contest after creating my Dark Night. Anyway wanted to share her with you.

Here is my Lillevil.

Lillevil.JPG

Posted

My DK :) 

2017-02-25_1469352175.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Here is my Dark Knight / Dark Elf upload on the beauty album, her name is Orinai :D

I hope you like it :3

Orinai full.jpg

Edited by Orinai
6 people like this

Posted

I WAS SO INSPIRED BY THE ABSOLUTE ART THAT IS OUR WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD BE AS GOOD AS HER

HIIMUGLY.png

Posted (edited)

Had to Re-Upload My DK, Got weird error with album @0@''

DK.png

Edited by Skythx
Wrong pic x'D
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

beautyalbum.png

Yep nice copy of mine :)

I WAS SO INSPIRED BY THE ABSOLUTE ART THAT IS OUR WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD BE AS GOOD AS HER

HIIMUGLY.png

Ummm :)

Here is Mine on the NA server2017-02-25_50745607.thumb.JPG.f6bc68a388

2017-02-25_50971169.thumb.JPG.8185901864

Edited by Tabri

Posted

2017-02-24_337244456.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep nice copy of mine Paingiver is the name.

Ummm :)

Here is the actual one your copying 2017-02-25_50745607.thumb.JPG.f6bc68a388

2017-02-25_50971169.thumb.JPG.8185901864

nobody cares lol

1 person likes this

Posted

nobody cares lol

Why are you being an ass? Apparently you cared or you wouldnt have put your joke of my character on the forum in the first place. Im done.

Posted

Here are the 2 I've created so far.

2017-02-25_110300259.thumb.JPG.d3d6874842017-02-25_174172925.thumb.JPG.546b77df4

Posted

Why are you being an ass? Apparently you cared or you wouldnt have put your joke of my character on the forum in the first place. Im done.

eh not trying to be an ass, poking fun at you, but the part where you gotta respond with "oh this is mine" was unnecessary, hence "no one cares lol"  i'm pretty sure everybody knows who you are.  peace out. 

Posted

Had to Re-Upload My DK, Got weird error with album @0@''

DK.png

Love how you did the hair on this :) very pretty

eh not trying to be an ass, poking fun at you, but the part where you gotta respond with "oh this is mine" was unnecessary, hence "no one cares lol"  i'm pretty sure everybody knows who you are.  peace out. 

Well actually yours made me laugh today so thank you I just didnt understand why you went nobody cares out of nowhere I was just posting mine like everyone else here so people could see it and also I didnt know I was that famous lol

Either way love your creations keep up the good work, especially your night elf gorgeous just fyi

Posted

Since the reward is for the top five downloads what is going to be done about the abusers? There is no way the default model can get 2400 downloads.

Posted

Love how you did the hair on this :) very pretty

Well actually yours made me laugh today so thank you I just didnt understand why you went nobody cares out of nowhere I was just posting mine like everyone else here so people could see it and also I didnt know I was that famous lol

Either way love your creations keep up the good work, especially your night elf gorgeous just fyi

you seem like a nice person and im glad you like something of mine too lol yay! i'd say good luck, but you're gonna win now matter what so... keep on keeping on!

Posted

The Darkest Knight

dark knight.png

Posted

I call her Demon Kissed

2017-02-25_94880540.JPG

Posted

Here is my Dark Knight. More Knight than Dark, hihi. 
Her name is Lunashaya and you can download her template if you want.
code: 40000000000020624

Lunashaya.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

beautyalbum.png

I take it you're on EU? Don't see that in the gallery.

Here is my Dark Knight. More Knight than Dark, hihi. 
Her name is Lunashaya and you can download her template if you want.
code: 40000000000020624

Lunashaya.jpg

Where am I supposed to put this code? lol.