• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Pre-Registration Events and more

331 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont think your tits are big enough.... 
Makes me chuckle that boys who make women character forget about something called gravity.0

I'm a woman. (:

For my lady characters I just like bigger proportions, it can always be edited by people that like more petite \ lithe forms.

Posted

Here is my try to create something for beauty album.

tiPi9iA.jpg

Oh because making ugly characters has not been done before....

Your a little late to the party.... we got tired of this a month after launch.

I'm a woman. (:

For my lady characters I just like bigger proportions, it can always be edited by people that like more petite \ lithe forms.

Yeah....no.

Easy to pinpoint the teenagers and boys who's brain hasn't left the teenage years.

I just returned to the game recently but figured I would give it a shot. Family name is Zionica and I uploaded my template already. Hope you all like her. I took it with a more mild light because that bright light distorts the details. 

2017-02-24_767437926.thumb.JPG.4f00579342017-02-24_767011192.thumb.JPG.f453ecd19

Oh I hope you have this in the album... I need to upvote it <3

1 person likes this

Posted

My creation ...

Capture_2_BeautyAlbum.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah....no.

Easy to pinpoint the teenagers and boys who's brain hasn't left the teenage years.

*glances down.*

Yeah, no, I'm definitely still a woman last I checked. :)

Posted (edited)

Heres what i got ready. is this where we are supposed to be posting this for contest?2017-02-24_94428581.thumb.JPG.dc4d73bb2b

2017-02-24_94483263.JPG

Edited by Kitala
1 person likes this

Posted

2017-02-23_3101961.thumb.JPG.a8a5bbfd57c

2017-02-23_3137023.thumb.JPG.b6a856c9704

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I probably won't win anything but I enjoy making characters... so here are a few templates I made yesterday.

You can find all of them at this link: http://imgur.com/a/WuHF2 .

1. Rusty Rose - Code 18637

KOIslHg.png

2. Silver Rose - Code 18757

A4CmALa.png

3. A Rose A Shade Darker - Code 18805

icnna4Z.png

4. Roses Are Blue - Code 18866

nPKIi5K.png

5. Pretty Rose Drow - Code 18936

4xJ1CKg.png

I hope you like them! So far the more popular seems to be the silver one... I think the third one is underated so far! 

Please check them out if you have time... Thanks! :D

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted (edited)

Chilly Princess 19835

P1b5Y1K.png

Frosty look and unoriginal name :3

Edited by BlueDevil
1 person likes this

Posted

If we can't login with these characters, then how are we supposed to take pics and enter them into the beauty thing.  Could someone explain?

beaty.png

If we can't login with these characters, then how are we supposed to take pics and enter them into the beauty thing.  Could someone explain?

beaty.png

beaty.png

beaty.png

beaty.png

Posted (edited)

I made another variation of my first one. I like them both, I'd probably switch between them depending on the armor set.

2017-02-24_1480513300.PNG

2017-02-24_1480492559.PNG

Edited by Aori

Posted (edited)

Oh because making ugly characters has not been done before....
Your a little late to the party.... we got tired of this a month after launch.

Yeah....no.

Holy shit dude, you need to chill. Who is the real child here?

Hi, another female here that gives my characters the fullest possible breasts and ass. Sit down.

Edited by Des

Posted (edited)

that's my template

2017-02-25_1211158770.JPG

Anueena.jpg

Edited by Aliasthea

Posted (edited)

@Lady Mirravin During character creation you upload them using the beauty album, it is in the bottom left of the creation screen. Hopefully you saved your template, otherwise you'll have to start over or wait to login and then save it using beauty shop. If you saved it or want to start over, you'll have to use a open character slot.

Edited by Aori

Posted (edited)

I'm confused how do we go about entering our characters into the contest if we can't log them in to enter them?

beaty.jpg

Edited by Lady Mirravin

Posted (edited)

I do and thank you <3

Edited by Adytheia

Posted (edited)

Holy shit dude, you need to chill. Who is the real child here?

Hi, another female here that gives my characters the fullest possible breasts and ass. Sit down.

Uh huh, You felt the need to rage reply to me because Little Mangirls ( because we know who you are ) like making characters with double E's

:|

Grow up.

Edited by Visnja

Posted (edited)

Don't know if I'm getting any closer to looking like Arisha, but I like this one better than my last attempt

2017-02-24_351707722.JPG

2017-02-24_351727521.JPG

Edited by ShinobiHunter
Double post D:

Posted

Uh huh, You felt the need to rage reply to me because Little Mangirls ( because we know who you are ) like making characters with double E's

Grow up.

You do know that there do exist females that like big breasts. I know what you're thinking that it's crazy, impossible, inconceivable! But it's as true as the earth is round. ;) 

Grow up.

You do know that there do exist females that like big breasts. I know what you're thinking that it's crazy, impossible, inconceivable! But it's as true as the earth is round. ;) 

Posted (edited)

Here is my entry. Hope you'll find her nice enough to download.
search name: Falrentinna
code: 40000000000019011

bandicam 2017-02-25 04-13-45-192.jpg

Edited by Farlon
Apparently the whole comment copied and doubleposted itself.

Posted

What if the earth is flat though? :ph34r:

What if the earth is flat though? :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

Grow up.

Honey, you're the one raging because you're insecure and jealous of video game characters. You're the only one that needs to grow up.

Edited by Des

Posted (edited)

never to be seen or downloaded by anyone, on the bright side at least she'll stay a little bit unique

people arguing about proportions: people come in all shapes and sizes, i like to give some of my characters a bigger belly and chunky thighs, what's wrong with bigger boobs?

2017-02-23_275651875.JPG

Edited by Bathed in Shadow
duplicated post

Posted (edited)

_ Had error with photo_

Edited by Skythx
Error

Posted (edited)

I was going to enter, but it seems like this contest was decided the instant it began. Since it's based on downloads and not upvotes, anything that slips under a certain vote count on the first page is lost. Just as well though - I don't usually like posting templates I might use to the gallery lol. My favorite one I've done so far:

enpHsqE.png

7lL5mW5.png

Edited by Xialoh
1 person likes this

Posted

Here's mine if anyone interested.

wfwfw4324.JPG