• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valentines Day Popularity Event - Winners

96 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

that would be bs if we dint get rewards for voting 2 different npcs 8+ times it didnt state anywhere that we have to choose the same person 8 times to get "that reward"...

plus it cant be true cause i got a +5 votes reward and i didnt vote 1 npc, 5 times...

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted

At least you Northerners were able to vote 8 times. Aussies got screwed again by bad programing/design.

This game is starting to get a damned bit more annoying than enjoyable.

no you can't have my stuff leeches.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ueKPw.png

Woo, Bareeds, you are number one in my heart baby.

Thanks for the prize.

Edited by Aubog007

Posted

this is bs, nowhere in the description it said, that u have to vote the same npc 8 times. pls fix this kakaogames, you're making me mad.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon no where in the event description does it say you have to vote for the same npc 8 times to receive the 8 vote reward. I just says 8 votes

Greetings Adventurers,

It's that time of year again when people start craving chocolate and flowers, and we're looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day with two special events!

cEFU7wD.jpg

1. Valentine’s Day Fireworks!

On Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14th, we have prepared a fireworks show for everyone to enjoy! You are invited to join us in Calpheon City to see the show at the following times.

• EU Time - [Updated Times]

DateTime
10-Feb18UTC
11-Feb2UTC
11-Feb10UTC
11-Feb18UTC
12-Feb2UTC
12-Feb10UTC
12-Feb18UTC
13-Feb2UTC
14-Feb18UTC
14-Feb23UTC

• NA Time - [Updated Times]

DatePSTMSTCSTEST
10-Feb21:0022:0023:000:00
11-Feb12:0013:0014:0015:00
11-Feb15:0016:0017:0018:00
11-Feb21:0022:0023:000:00
12-Feb12:0013:0014:0015:00
12-Feb15:0016:0017:0018:00
12-Feb21:0022:0023:000:00
13-Feb12:0013:0014:0015:00
13-Feb15:0016:0017:0018:00
13-Feb21:0022:0023:000:00
14-Feb11:0012:0013:0014:00
14-Feb14:0015:0016:0017:00
14-Feb17:0018:0019:0020:00
14-Feb21:0022:0023:000:00

2. Valentine’s Day NPC Popularity Event [Be sure to read the directions below carefully!]

Get out there and craft your very own Valentine's Day Chocolate! Gift it to the NPC of your choice from a selection of assembled NPCs in five major cities: Velia, Heidel, Calpheon City, Altinova, and Valencia City. Players can use the chocolate to cast their vote on a popularity contest for these NPCs. Casting your vote on the most popular NPC (determined by player votes) will give you a shot at winning the grand prize!

• Start: Feb. 8th, 2017

• End: Feb. 22nd, 2017

• Event Requirements: 

[Part 1]

• Players will need to purchase a single [Event] Cacao Seed Bundle Item from the loyalty portion of the pearl store, additionally they will need to purchase a [Event] Fence Item.
    * There is a limit of 1 Seed Bundle during the first week of the event.

• Once these have been obtained, simply plant the [Event] Cacao Seed Bundle Item inside the special event fence as you would do with normal farming and await the completion of the growth cycle.

• Once fully grown, harvest the Cacao Tree to obtain a [Event] Cacao Item, and use Processing [Grinding] (L) to turn the item into [Event] Cacao Powder.

• Now that you’ve successfully turned the item into [Event] Cacao Powder, visit a nearby merchant to purchase (2x) Mineral Water, and (1x) Sugar. After which use simple cooking (L) to produce (1x) [Event] Chocolate.

• Players will need to use the [Event] Chocolate to cast their vote for the popularity of one of the pre-selected NPCs at the entrance of a major city.

• Once you’ve successfully cast your vote on one of these NPCs, you will receive a thank you letter that you must keep safe during the full duration of this event.

* Please note if this item is deleted or lost your vote will be lost unless the item is restored.

XJQs0yv.png

[Part 2]

• After the first week of the event, the mid term results will be shared in a forum post with the community so players are able to see which NPCs are currently most popular.

• During the second week of the event players will be able to purchase a single [Event] Cacao Seed Bundle Item per day, to create a voting chocolate with, following the above steps in [Part 1].

• For a more in depth look at the event please visit our help article >here<

[Winners Grand Prize]

• At the end of the event, player votes will be tallied up based on their maximum number of votes casted for a specific NPC into one of four categories.

• Players who cast three or more votes for their selected NPC will have a chance to win additional prizes (beyond the participation prize) if their selected NPC is one of the four categories listed.  Please note that phase two is reliant not only on total accumulated votes but luck of the draw as well; 40 players will be selected at random, with ten from each category.

* Rewards will be delivered in a future maintenance.

[Categories]

• Most Popular NPC:

• Prize: L’elisir d’amore Furniture Set & Special Title

• Second Most Popular NPC:

• Prize: Heidel Masquerade Costume Set & Special Title

• Third Most Popular NPC:

• Prize: Ribbon Cat + Special Title

• Least Popular NPC:

• Prize: Contract: L’elisir d’amore Bed + Special Title

[Participation Prize]

• All users who at least participated in the event by casting a minimum of one vote will receive a participation prize of the following:

[ 1 Vote ]

• (1x) Perfume of COurage, (1x) Perfume of Swiftness, (1x) Khalk's Elixir

[ 3 Votes ]

• (5x) Black Stone (Armor & Weapon)

[ 5 Votes ]

• (5x) Memory Fragments

[ 8 Votes ]

• (2x) Hard Black Crystal Shards

• (2x) Sharp Black Crystal Shards

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon no where in the event description does it say you have to vote for the same npc 8 times to receive the 8 vote reward. I just says 8 votes

yes. im so superpissed now, i feel scammed, im not even in the mood to play anymore.

i did this just for the crystals shards basically, i desperately need them as a returning player, you dont even get them in the auctionhouse they are sniped so fast u cant even see it, plus they are "expensive".

and farming them is a pain, even with the event on.

super bummed.

hhKTHZy.jpg

Posted

So I voted 7 times for Patrigio. He won 3rd place on EU. In mail I got all the participation rewards but I didn't get the pet reward.

2017-02-22_1313719451.PNG

Posted

So I voted 7 times for Patrigio. He won 3rd place on EU. In mail I got all the participation rewards but I didn't get the pet reward.

Players who cast three or more votes for their selected NPC will have a chance to win additional prizes (beyond the participation prize) if their selected NPC is one of the four categories listed.  Please note that phase two is reliant not only on total accumulated votes but luck of the draw as well; 40 players will be selected at random, with ten from each category.

You only got qot a chance at it. 

Posted (edited)

response about the 8 votes dilemma here:

Posted

With 8 votes to Lara Where is my top prize ?

Posted (edited)

Edit: got the hards/shards now.

Have 8 tickets too didnt got the shards. last message was Mem fragments

no_shards_and_hards.thumb.png.547cc3de19

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted

Jordine will destroy you all.

Beware the second coming of Belmorn.

Posted

Yay! Deve for the life!

1 person likes this

Posted

your top prize is now everyone knows your a pedo.

Posted

i got the shards/hards now. :) thx

Posted

Dumbest

Event

Ever

2 people like this

Posted

I was able to vote 9 times and got participation rewards for eight letters.  I did vote for three different NPCs.  So for me it appears to have worked.

2017 02 22 Valentines Participation mail.JPG

2017 02 22 Valentines vote letters - inventory.JPG

2017 02 22 Valentines vote letters.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Congratulations to the RNG winners.

Posted

At least you Northerners were able to vote 8 times. Aussies got screwed again by bad programing/design.

This game is starting to get a damned bit more annoying than enjoyable.

no you can't have my stuff leeches.

Same here, wasn't allowed to hand in the last one.

Posted

We still have the event fences by the way.

Posted

gratz on baller prizes

Posted (edited)

Wow, one of my guildmates did it :)

Congratz to all the other winner!

Edited by Nyrante
1 person likes this

Posted

Grand Prize Winners: aka public list of pedos

... wow!   You were fast. 

I LOVE people with PREJUDICE!

Posted

I think you did something wrong or miscounted?  My guildies said they weren't able to vote that 9th time.

No you could have voted 9 times.

I just recently spoke with an Admin, wondering where the prize was. Their answer: 

Ok so I just got done speaking with our guys, and it looks like there has  been a delay in getting the prizes pushed out. The good news is this should be resolved during tomorrows urgent maintenance, so hang tight and we'll get you squared away.

So you should definitely have them tomorrow!

Posted

@CM_Aethon now that the prizes have been fixed can we delete these letters now?