• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice ] Known Issues Feb. 22 - 2017 [Updated]

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings All,

We are aware of some issues with today's maintenance [2/22/2017], below you can find the status and additional details for any ongoing matters. Unfortunately some determined bugs managed to sneak their way in, if you happen to encounter something not reported below please feel free to include a response here and we'll make sure the team takes a look at it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while we work to resolve them.

Resolved Issues:

• During the Urgent Maintenance performed on (2/23/2017) all sealed event related horse flutes, that were in their original unopened sealed state were now correctly set to an unbound status. Initially, we thought this change was going to be made to all horse flutes, this was an error and only event related flutes were adjusted. We understand there was some confusion over this change, and an example has been included below to hopefully make this more clear.

Ex: A Player opens their pre-ordered explorer’s pack. included in this pack is a permanent sealed horse flute. Once the player opens this sealed flute (done by right clicking the item), the flute becomes permanently bound and the seal is then broken. The change was applied only to those flutes in the unopened and still sealed state.

• Players can now correctly utilize the character expansion coupons to expand the maximum number of character slots to 13
  • Incorrect date for Dark Knight availability displayed in-game.
    • A hotfix has been applied, players can now log entirely out of the game and relaunch to apply the fix.
  • Some players did not receive the full participation rewards for up to a maximum of 8 votes in the valentines popularity contest.
    • We have identified the issue and this should now be resolved.

Ongoing Issues:

• N/A

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Potatoes.

Edited by Infe
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately some determined bugs managed to sneak their way in, if you happen to encounter something not reported below please feel free to include a response here and we'll make sure the team takes a look at it.

Received the wrong Prizes for Valentine's Popularity Contest

Ticket #270052

Edited by Jojo
1 person likes this

Posted

And the valentine rewards?

Posted

Greetings All,

We are aware of some issues with today's maintenance [2/22/2017], below you can find the status and additional details for any ongoing matters. Unfortunately some determined bugs managed to sneak their way in, if you happen to encounter something not reported below please feel free to include a response here and we'll make sure the team takes a look at it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while we work to resolve them.

Ongoing Issues:

• Additional character slot was not correctly applied, preventing the coupon from being redeemed.
    • This issue should be addressed in a hotfix tomorrow [2/23/2017]

Resolved Issues:

• Incorrect date for Dark Knight availability displayed in-game.
    • A hotfix has been applied, players can now log entirely out of the game and relaunch to apply the fix.

Yay! That's awesome!

I fear those of us with 12 slots would be out of luck until March 1 x.x

So glad to hear that isn't the case!

Posted

Thanks for the attentiveness / bug report. I appreciate being able to check for updates. <3

Posted

Still no mention for the login issue .-.

Posted (edited)

I was going to go on a minor tangent of disappointment about potentially needing to delete one of my 12 characters who've all had at least $100 invested in them... lo and behold you guys are on point with this issue.

As a LONG time advocate for allowing us to at least make as many characters as are available to be played I approve of this timely response!

Edited by CZukoff
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yay! That's awesome!

I fear those of us with 12 slots would be out of luck until March 1 x.x

So glad to hear that isn't the case!

Edit: Nevermind

Edited by Domoro
Had to speed read the OP first time

Posted

Anyone having trouble logging in? Anytime I get inside the game it would kick me out instantly after I see the chat... it would say Connection has lost to server. I never had this problem until patch

Posted

I dont have character slot, yet.

2017-02-22_1209557781.JPG

Posted

So what you're saying is that you didn't log in, spend 1 loyalty on the coupon, applied it and logged back to character creation?

Gotcha. If you don't have 12 character slots it works just fine.

Posted

buy from layolty store its 1 lt

Posted

The hotfix for the coupons has not been applied yet, clearly states tomorrow, so it may not work till then

Posted

Quick responds back to fix some problems. Good job.

Need to fix other bugs from earlier patch, not so good.

Posted

Am I the only one who can`t even access the loyal rewards? I have the returning rewards, does that nullify the loyal ones?

Posted

Still no mention for the login issue .-.

Typically this is due to no additional information to share at this time, once this changes we will be sure to let folks know.

Posted

Why am I not suprised because of bugs from patches.

Posted

Am I the only one who can`t even access the loyal rewards? I have the returning rewards, does that nullify the loyal ones?

I'm having this issue as well. No other tab aside from the returning player tab that's already expired. 

Posted

loyality rewards are not active yet, they start after reset

1 person likes this

Posted

Typically this is due to no additional information to share at this time, once this changes we will be sure to let folks know.

Now I hate you less, thanks for a reply, finally. >_>

Posted

Loyalty rewards start from tomorrow.

Posted

I'm having this issue as well. No other tab aside from the returning player tab that's already expired. 

• New Loyal Attendance Reward event has started.

• Feb 23rd ~ Mar 29th 09:00 UTC

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah I see, timezone mishap on my part then, cheers.

Posted

So what you're saying is that you didn't log in, spend 1 loyalty on the coupon, applied it and logged back to character creation?

Gotcha. If you don't have 12 character slots it works just fine.

I do that, not work.