• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice ] Known Issues Feb. 22 - 2017 [Updated]

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Now I hate you less, thanks for a reply, finally. >_>

Finally? he replied within 30 mins..

Sorry you hate your life and have to take it out on everyone else...

4 people like this

Posted

Oh okay, when I read "... event has started..." I just assume, that the event has started. Should have checked the date, thanks!

Posted

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue. But whenever I switch voices to korean and restart the game it doesn't play any voice acting anymore. Anyone experienced the same? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

nvm i get it. sob sob.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

@CM_Aethon can you just ask them if its possible to raise to cap to  20 :D  

Posted

So, do I get this right, we are normally able to get 13 character slots, but not at the moment, cause hotfix will come tomorrow?

But in general, 13 slots are possible?

Posted (edited)

Nvm, we solid

Edited by The_Calculator

Posted

Finally? he replied within 30 mins..

Sorry you hate your life and have to take it out on everyone else...

lol? Shut up fool I'm waiting since a week.

Posted

Greetings All,

We are aware of some issues with today's maintenance [2/22/2017], below you can find the status and additional details for any ongoing matters. Unfortunately some determined bugs managed to sneak their way in, if you happen to encounter something not reported below please feel free to include a response here and we'll make sure the team takes a look at it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while we work to resolve them.

Ongoing Issues:

• Additional character slot was not correctly applied, preventing the coupon from being redeemed.
    • This issue should be addressed in a hotfix tomorrow [2/23/2017]
  • Some folks have reported receiving less than the max tier participation reward for the Valentines Day Popularity event, with 8 total votes. We're looking into this and will update any further details here.

Resolved Issues:

• Incorrect date for Dark Knight availability displayed in-game.
    • A hotfix has been applied, players can now log entirely out of the game and relaunch to apply the fix.

IVE BEEN having this issue since merge! 3 slots of mine i could not access! and they dont answer my ticket. i deleted the toons thinking i can create them over and it just deleted them completely cant make any more toons this is so annoying!

Posted

Simple Alchemy is also messed up. Please address this issue. Cannot Mix 3 Green into 1 Blue. Thanks

This was a change that happened in a previous patch. You now need a reagent from a material vendor in addition to the 3 green elixirs to make the blue one.

Posted

@CM_Aethon can you just ask them if its possible to raise to cap to  20 :D  

I can ask, but just so we're clear the answer is likely going to be a resounding, No. :D

So, do I get this right, we are normally able to get 13 character slots, but not at the moment, cause hotfix will come tomorrow?

But in general, 13 slots are possible?

12 prior to today's maintenance, 13 after tomorrows hotfix.

2 people like this

Posted

i hope when you guys open the new slot for availablity, that you waive the 24hour character delete? Have had the characters from merge (that were supposed to be removeable after 90 days) still stuck there, unable to delete.......

Posted

Just received the missing Valentine's rewards. Thanks for the quick fix.

Posted

Why am I not suprised because of bugs from patches.

Idk because maybe all games get them, not just bdo? You hypocrite?

1 person likes this

Posted

Just received the missing Valentine's rewards. Thanks for the quick fix.

Awesome, thank you for letting us know it really does help!

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome, thank you for letting us know it really does help!

Any ETA on the voice settings being fixed soon?

1 person likes this

Posted

Any ETA on the voice settings being fixed soon?

As soon as I get done voicing them, but seriously I do not have any update on that. It may well be a while.

3 people like this

Posted

As soon as I get done voicing them, but seriously I do not have any update on that. It may well be a while.

Someone had already managed to mod the voice files waaay back when the game came out in the US though, either way i guess ill just have to wait it out

1 person likes this

Posted

Is Dark Knight also getting the awakening,or do we have to wait for that?

Posted

Is Dark Knight also getting the awakening,or do we have to wait for that?

Wait.

So far predictions are Nouvember ;)

Posted

Eltro Sea Islands node managers are not showing on the map ...

2017-02-22_197791092.PNG

2017-02-22_197806099.PNG

2017-02-22_197778246.PNG

Posted

• The in-game option for voice over language selection is currently not working, this will be addressed in a future maintenance.

;( 

Posted

Were the bugs in the ocean where ships would sink and get stuck fixed in this patch?

Posted (edited)

Were the bugs in the ocean where ships would sink and get stuck fixed in this patch?

yes

• Fixed the issue where some boats got stuck randomly and started sinking in certain areas of the seas.

Eltro Sea Islands node managers are not showing on the map ...

2017-02-22_197791092.PNG

2017-02-22_197806099.PNG

2017-02-22_197778246.PNG

Just Finished whole Eltro sea knowledge and the only node that I can see is Learo Island...

Edited by CharlieeE

Posted

How about this: if you change the size of your new Dark Knight she keeps looking into the same direction. What i mean is if you make her min size she looks below the camera and if you make her max size she looks above it. If it will be like this ingame as well it will be really annoying. 

Some screens 1.default, 2.min size, 3.max size:

2017-02-22_280720669.thumb.JPG.1b2b3db8b

2017-02-22_280732676.thumb.JPG.4b765c57d

2017-02-22_280742727.thumb.JPG.0e5d8df76