• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What armor & weapon & accessory is good for DK?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Except boss armor, what other combinations are good for dk? also which accessory and off hand is better to get? 

Posted (edited)

the off hand is a berserker knot.

and what do you mean what are the best things exept boss armor? the best armors and weapons ARE yellow grade boss drops. for all classes.

as for acesories, it depends on your budjet, but if you can aford gold grade too then thats great.

Edited by Finny

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure they mean for the pleb masses that don't have boss armor/weps

Edited by Enigmaticle
1 person likes this

Posted

Except boss armor, what other combinations are good for dk? also which accessory and off hand is better to get? 

Idk about best accessories but the best off hand (non-boss) is the saiyer one.

And about armor sets... grunil or heve.

Posted

I'm personally going Oros Knot, Krea/Rosar (Cant make up my mind which I wanna go with.) Full Grunil, Blue Coral and Red Coral. That's just my build /shrug. Probably not the best, but we'll see what happens.

2 people like this

Posted

i am currently running a tri and duo Rocaba (armor feet) Grunil (helm and gloves) for my DK along with blue coral accessories at pri+

I have a pri krea knot waiting for her and am waiting for release to get a liverto since i dont have a box. I am quite comfortable with this set up since ill have 245 DP at level 1 and il lwork on my weapon as much as possible to get my AP up to 150+ before 56 :3

Posted

Will dk use attack speed or casting speed?  

Posted

Will dk use attack speed or casting speed?  

It seems to use attack speed, though I could be wrong.

Posted

It seems to use attack speed, though I could be wrong.

Correct, attack speed.

Posted

Attack speed and crit the main 2?

Posted

Yup Att Speed and CRIT always be good!

Posted

From what I heard from streamer who play Dark Knight in Kr, it seem that she wont be needing crit post awakening because most of her main skills have 100% crit like Warrior. However, I think she still need it for pre awakening.

Posted

I'm pretty sure they mean for the pleb masses that don't have boss armor/weps

Snide comments are not needed here. 

5 people like this

Posted

Okay, so here is my take on "preparing."  I received the liverto weapon bundle and awaken blue weapon bundle in the last 2 days so naturally, save the awaken for DK wen it comes out, use the liverto because Kzarka is far too pricey and the goal is to make liverto strong enough to handle Kzarka, get the weapon eventually, then upgrade accordingly.  To start off armor, going for a unique combo, because I know a handful will go Grunil cuz apparently it's "OP," I've come to realize the strength armor and str shoe heve combo is so much nicer because you are sacrificing 2 AP for 250 HP.  On top of this, when you do get Boss armor, it is much easier to let go of the Str heve set then replace the boots, so win win situation, easier to break a 2 than a 4.  For crystal get the attack speed to make up for the lack of kzarka, and yea, any questions?

DK prep.PNG

Posted

Okay, so here is my take on "preparing."  I received the liverto weapon bundle and awaken blue weapon bundle in the last 2 days so naturally, save the awaken for DK wen it comes out, use the liverto because Kzarka is far too pricey and the goal is to make liverto strong enough to handle Kzarka, get the weapon eventually, then upgrade accordingly.  To start off armor, going for a unique combo, because I know a handful will go Grunil cuz apparently it's "OP," I've come to realize the strength armor and str shoe heve combo is so much nicer because you are sacrificing 2 AP for 250 HP.  On top of this, when you do get Boss armor, it is much easier to let go of the Str heve set then replace the boots, so win win situation, easier to break a 2 than a 4.  For crystal get the attack speed to make up for the lack of kzarka, and yea, any questions?

DK prep.PNG

you are certainly lucky to have a liverto weapon box but no armor to +10 yet?

by the time you hit 45+ mobs will wrekt you. work on upgrading before she comes out to save you more time down the road

Posted (edited)

I think i'll be fine for the 45-50 until i snip or enhance a tri kzakra ;D 

2017-02-25_643867159.JPG

2017-02-25_643880895.JPG

I think i'll be fine for the 45-50 until i snip or enhance a tri kzakra ;D 

Edited by Ushuo
bug

Posted

you are certainly lucky to have a liverto weapon box but no armor to +10 yet?

by the time you hit 45+ mobs will wrekt you. work on upgrading before she comes out to save you more time down the road

I was wondering about this. They've really softened the mobs over the last year. I took out my level 49 Tamer who I only use for gathering now, and did a quest at the Giants. She took some damage, but cleaned out about 40 of them without dying (she only had 4 large pots (used 2), and I've forgotten how to summon her pet). Oh, her AP/DP stats were 97 / 16.  ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

I was wondering about this. They've really softened the mobs over the last year. I took out my level 49 Tamer who I only use for gathering now, and did a quest at the Giants. She took some damage, but cleaned out about 40 of them without dying (she only had 4 large pots (used 2), and I've forgotten how to summon her pet). Oh, her AP/DP stats were 97 / 16.  ;)

Same. I can farm catfishes as 51 witch wearing ONLY +7 staff and gathering clothes.

Posted

DK prep.PNG

I ended up going muskan shoes and Bheg's gloves for the DP/ACC bonuses, and Heve chest and helm for the HP. So it's basically a budget boss armor set. Just a some HP lower, since Heve only gives +250. Cheaper and a good alternative to a full set.

1 person likes this

Posted

For a non boss/gear low end setup imo you would be looking at something like... 

Rocaba helm, gloves. Heve chest, boots. Saiyer knot. Liverto. Glad shultz belt, mark of shadow, glad shultz necklace, blue coral earrings. And if accuracy ends up being detrimental you can go red coral earring tho they are much more expensive these days.

Can get your 5 atk speed through 2 assault in gloves an food buff or an atk speed in wep. 

Posted

Same. I can farm catfishes as 51 witch wearing ONLY +7 staff and gathering clothes.

Yeh, so given this, what I have stored in Olvia is a +5 set of Taritas (I like the way it looks) and +5 Grunil. A set of Krea and a set of Rosar, and miscellaneous left-over accessories like blue coral rings and Witches' earrings. I picked up a saiyer knot last night just to play with, but that's still in Heidel. (Yes, I'm starting two.)

I guess I've "got the fever", because my normal prep for a new character is just throw an Ultimate Styd in Velia.  :)

Posted (edited)

I went all out, got a DK Kzarka off NV and made it TET, took my TET kutum and TRI boss armor, DUO khalk earring/ DUO Witch earring and DUO Cresents from my berserker, and sniped a couple ogre rings and made it DUO then sold my PRI Layttens, as a player who had the chance of playing DK already in Korea I've decided to main my DK and am fully prepared :) though I still have my Sorc and Ranger geared but not as well weapon wise so once I hit 56-58 I still have 2.8b so I'll work on trying to TRI my accessories and possibly if lucky TET a piece or two of my boss gear while I wait for awakening to release. Also yeah I tore my gear off Berserker because the class is now dead to me as soon as DK is playable so I'll be selling his Kzarka axe and Dande as well eventually which will help me get a Dande for DK and some left over silver.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted (edited)

I went all out, got a DK Kzarka off NV and made it TET, took my TET kutum and TRI boss armor, DUO khalk earring/ DUO Witch earring and DUO Cresents from my berserker, and sniped a couple ogre rings and made it DUO then sold my PRI Layttens, as a player who had the chance of playing DK already in Korea I've decided to main my DK and am fully prepared :) though I still have my Sorc and Ranger geared but not as well weapon wise so once I hit 56-58 I still have 2.8b so I'll work on trying to TRI my accessories and possibly if lucky TET a piece or two of my boss gear while I wait for awakening to release. Also yeah I tore my gear off Berserker because the class is now dead to me as soon as DK is playable so I'll be selling his Kzarka axe and Dande as well eventually which will help me get a Dande for DK and some left over silver.

Zerkers have trouble with DK's in KR which is good news.  Because fck zerkers.

I also went all in but instead of Giath/bhegs im going Rocaba because imo Giath is ass and bhegs doesn't add too much accuracy.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted (edited)

Zerkers have trouble with DK's in KR which is good news.  Because fck zerkers.

I also went all in but instead of Giath/bhegs im going Rocaba because imo Giath is ass and bhegs doesn't add too much accuracy.

exactly :D which is why I put my zerker on the shelf to collect dust and provide me only with combat fame since he's obsolete. Though yeah it doesn't add too much accuracy using bhegs but any accuracy helps in PvP.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted (edited)

newer player here, I don;t have alot of mats etc, but Would the Bares or Yuria be better pre lvl 50 for pure lving if I boosted it to +7?

Edited by Cyngar
1 person likes this