• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Share your DK creations!

188 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, this is mine, may make some tweaks once she is in.

dk.jpg

Posted

2017-02-23_723677849.JPG

Posted

2017-02-22_3726622.JPG

4 people like this

Posted

My Dark Knight :)

2017-02-24_697575696.thumb.JPG.aaccd5826

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is mine

2017-02-24_1416457375.PNG

9 people like this

Posted

2017-02-22_475815313.thumb.JPG.b9d50bc33

Template name ? Q_Q) 

Posted

IMG_0939.thumb.JPG.363ba4bb551ce5f37fc37My Dk, Sabriiel ~ tried to make her a clone of my ranger ☺️

Posted

DiananaComp01.thumb.jpg.864a186dca506805

DainanaPosed01.thumb.jpg.22c1b34ed62a5e4

the second one is great

Posted

the second one is great

the second one isn't Bdo. Pretty sure a cosplay

Posted

Oh crap, I wanted to ask you for the template. :$

Posted

The template is available on the beauty album if anyone is interested  ^_^ ...While Sadly I feel I've made  her look too much "realistic" well normal looking for people to enjoy it but thank you if you find her still pretty :3

Syraell2.png

Posted (edited)

Here is mine

2017-02-24_1416457375.PNG

Looked a lot like mine., don't have any close ups though.

2017-02-24_301576853.jpg

476758091bd10c355694ad39c7c32e04.png

Looking at the eyeshape of yours vs mine, I guess you took mine ^^
I'd appreciate some credit if you are gonna use my template.

Funny part is that the template wasn't up for that long this morning. I didn't actually mean to put it up for everyone, it has 1 download and that is you.

Edited by Someone
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sort of off topic.....but, is there a way to search for templates on the album if you know the creator or the template name?  Aside from wading thru them all....

Anyway, I'll edit this to include the beauty album images for template names and such instead.

4ElementalDK.jpg

Edited by Starrberry

Posted

Looked a lot like mine., don't have any close ups though.

2017-02-24_301576853.jpg

476758091bd10c355694ad39c7c32e04.png

Looking at the eyeshape of yours vs mine, I guess you took mine ^^
I'd appreciate some credit if you are gonna use my template.

Funny part is that the template wasn't up for that long this morning. I didn't actually mean to put it up for everyone, it has 1 download and that is you.

Mine is my own, pretty sure we used different face types as well. 

Posted

Mine is my own, pretty sure we used different face types as well. 

That is not true, there is no way that the eyes are identical, concidering I sat 10min+ tinkering with the eye sliders.
Please upload it privately, and then show me who the creator is, then I will believe you.

Eyeshape*

Posted

That is not true, there is no way that the eyes are identical, concidering I sat 10min+ tinkering with the eye sliders.Please upload it privately, and then show me who the creator is, then I will believe you.

Eyeshape*

Upload what privately?

Posted

Upload what privately?

Upload it to the beauty album, take pictures so we can see that it's it, and you can opt not to share it with others, but on the bottom left of the pictures the creator of the template is shown. :) I'd like to see that part if you don't even wanna give credit.

Posted

Just search for Xalfa, its on there

Posted

And this is why I never upload any of my characters to the beauty album 😂

Posted

Yeah I usually never upload my main ones, just clicked the wrong button while uploading this time. :( I prefer having them in the actual album for myself but not shared. So I can see pictures of my different ones.

Posted

Altercation would have occurred either way, guy is just mistaken.

Posted (edited)

Sort of off topic.....but, is there a way to search for templates on the album if you know the creator or the template name?  Aside from wading thru them all....

Yes. Go to user album, choose All (or only DK if you want those templates) and write the author's name in the Search box. It works for me :) Be sure you know the family name, I think it only works with that. You will find any template from that family or any other template that includes that word.

Edited by Aeryeen
1 person likes this

Posted

Yes. Go to user album, choose All (or only DK if you want those templates) and write the author's name in the Search box. It works for me :) Be sure you know the family name, I think it only works with that. You will find any template from that family or any other template that includes that word.

Edit: sorry for the spam, I don't know how else to prove it :3 

beauty_album_search.thumb.PNG.e9702cfefa

Doh!  Thanks!  Guess I got blind for a minute!  My first time bothering with the whole beauty album thing :D

Posted

2 new creations :)

2017-02-24_12127103.thumb.jpg.7ba88471f4

2017-02-24_12162340.thumb.jpg.a063156150

2 people like this

Posted

Just a generic Dokkalfar look.
ava2.thumb.png.ea9a7e78a44ce629cd593baab2017-02-22_1351991733.thumb.PNG.506a1d1d

Don't sell yourself short. This one is amazing