• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dark Knight Discord Server

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

We have started a Dark Knight class discord. This mainly serves as an alternative to the class forums, since it offers actively moderated, interactive and immediate discussion for everything related with our class and the game. We hope to see you there!

http://discord.gg/nF6xb3g

If this is your first class discord, here's what its about:

• Civil, constructive discussion on all things class-related
  • Experienced players who can help newer ones find their own way with both the class and the game
  • Voluntary moderators, who help to keep the discussion clean
  • An open eye/ear for suggestions and complaints
  • A collection of guides and videos, which serves as a central knowledge base for our class
  • Regular patch discussion on patch dates
  • Character editor showcase and help

Please keep in mind that while this Discord server is intended to be for Dark Knight related discussions, we still welcome other classes to join in order to exchange knowledge and experience. Chatter about the game in general is also acceptable.

Special thanks to @Azta and @Intimacy for helping me moderate this Discord and all our regular members for their continued support of this project.

Thank you to Ayl and Ayrel for portions of this text.

Thanks to the BDO Team, specifically CM_Aethon for their generous support and pin of this thread.

Edited by Celaiona
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's a very good and very well maintained discord, as someone who spend a good chunk of my time talking to people and helping out with info on there it's definitely worth dropping by

Edited by Intimacy
2 people like this

Posted

May stop in after the class launches :D Thanks to all the mods who volunteer to run the discord. Even if I don't stop in it's good to see this kind of thing in the community.

Posted

:smoch:

2 people like this

Posted

That icon is really dark by the way.

Posted

Can i look for other DK's for a level group in there?

Posted (edited)

Can i look for other DK's for a level group in there?

There are many people ready to start leveling a dk day 1, I'm sure you would have little issue finding a level group

That icon is really dark by the way.

It has been brought up before, it's still in the discussion stage if we were to change the logo to something brighter or not.
I personally would like it to be a little less dark since it kinda messes with my eyes lol

May stop in after the class launches :D Thanks to all the mods who volunteer to run the discord. Even if I don't stop in it's good to see this kind of thing in the community.

You're very welcome :] We're glad to do our part to keep the discord friendly, happy and close, even with the numbers we have.

Edited by Intimacy
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the discord!

5 people like this

Posted

yay

Posted

We've just improved our information availablity, we now have #resources with a FaQ that should answer most if not all of your questions about dark knight!

Posted

Red name WHEN???

Posted

Red name WHEN???

Red's too intimidating, pretty pink and purple is the best :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0