• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Skill Build

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Guys

I just wanted to ask you if you have any idea on how Dark Knight should be skilled the correct way ,with a normal Skill Build?

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/30515/ <- Made of what I watched using a korean gamer using mostly for dps. 

I think this should be combo'd for grinding: F -> F -> Space -> F -> S+LMB -> S+RMB. Looked decent on this korean video I watched. It seems to me the database build is a bit off date for the available skills on the class tho. So some fun to use skills aren't listed yet. 

1 person likes this

Posted

So, looking through the Dark Knight skills list it seem like she doesnt have a class passive skill at lvl 20 like other classes. 

Posted

So, looking through the Dark Knight skills list it seem like she doesnt have a class passive skill at lvl 20 like other classes. 

i don't think its complete

Posted

i don't think its complete

Still dont see one in the complete list. Oh well, I guess P.A. forgot to give her one.

Posted

So what good path for leveling from 1-56+ ?

1 person likes this

Posted

If anyone has a very basic idea of which are the 3 or 4 most important skills and what levels you should get/upgrade them - that would be amazing :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Off a KR streamer http://imgur.com/a/FHtDR

And for Awakening skill http://imgur.com/a/fR564

So -
Green = Preferred
Blue = pve non awakening
Orange = PvP

Red = Awakening?
Striked out = dont use bad?

1 person likes this

Posted

So -Green = Preferred
Blue = pve non awakening
Orange = PvP

Red = Awakening?

Yep that my guess

Posted

So coming from an kunoichi, the thing that struck me the most. Is that kuno gets from passive skills 10x0.25=2.5 accuracy but dark knight gets from her passive skills +10 accuracy. That's quite the diffrence, does this mean that lets say a rce can be swapped out for a higher ap earing? 

Posted (edited)

So -Green = Preferred
Blue = pve non awakening
Orange = PvP

Red = Awakening?

Noticing that the author didn't take the green skill, my guess would be:

Green = Personal Preference

So coming from an kunoichi, the thing that struck me the most. Is that kuno gets from passive skills 10x0.25=2.5 accuracy but dark knight gets from her passive skills +10 accuracy. That's quite the diffrence, does this mean that lets say a rce can be swapped out for a higher ap earing? 

Maybe, but while the DK gets an average of about +10 acc on most skills, note the Kuni gets as much as +25 acc on some skills, none on others. So I guess it would depend what your 'go to' Kuni skills were.

In other news, has anyone figured out what 'E' does?

Edited by Eireochd

Posted

In other news, has anyone figured out what 'E' does?

It seems to aggro mobs near to the "explosion".

1 person likes this

Posted

Do anyone know what her black spirit buffs are? = z

Posted

Do anyone know what her black spirit buffs are? = z

It's attack speed increase but I dont know by how much. Probably the same as Musa/Maehwa.

Posted

Does the Dark Knight have a block in awakening? I just saw and read that the DK have a block on pre awakening but I wanna know if he got one on awakening too?

Posted

Does the Dark Knight have a block in awakening? I just saw and read that the DK have a block on pre awakening but I wanna know if he got one on awakening too?

Yes, she does have block both pre and post.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

From Reddit post : 

Hello, main combo for PVE is F + F + Space + F + (Backward + LMB) + (Backward + RMB) + (Forward + F) + Ulti + (Shift + Q) and if needed you can end with (Shift+ F) / (Shift + E) or just restart the combo after (Shift + Q) it's really good when you pack monsters and clear them quickly. If you have like 130 ap you can clear packs at Sausans with this combo

You don't need to max them out, you get the skills when you have the required levels except for those that don't have upgrades. Focus on the F's combo, F for the frontal attack, 2nd F for the Elbow attack and forward F for the Frontal dash and knock down then just repeat

Edited by Drakeos99
2 people like this

Posted

Dark knights haev some skills that give 100% crit chance so it is better to stack attack speed until you can max attack speed without using your gloves.

Posted (edited)

what's thoses skill 'leaving a mark" what's the hell is that "effect" btw ? oO

Edited by woots

Posted

what's thoses skill 'leaving a mark" what's the hell is that "effect" btw ? oO

With "Imperious command" you can use that skill and explode the mark to do damage.

Posted (edited)

With "Imperious command" you can use that skill and explode the mark to do damage.

what's the "imperious command" ? oO looked through the skill and didnt found that ( or i'am really missing something )

Oh explose the mark ? its like the Vindictus Evie Scythe thing

Edited by woots

Posted

Almost like Evie yes, it's a nice class, she doesn't do that much of a dps but she have great combos.

Posted

im currently making out the rmb, lmb + rmb and -> Lmb abilitys, it works pretty good i ranked up to lvl 50 in around 6 hours