• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dev's Griefing AFK Fishers?!

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else waking up in the morning only to find out that you've been out of your afk-fishing session because someone griefed you? (Getting pk-hit).  This is happening WAAY too frequently at a spot literally NO ONE should come by to.  Happening like once every 3-4 nights that you wake up in the morning just to find out you didnt get your inventory full! My guess is that Dev's are going around griefing players to catch afk-bot fishers because they have no other sources to detect actual bots andd so that is what they do; grief real players out of their afk-fishing session.  That adds up too much potential silver loss. 

Posted

No, not the devs. They want you to  AFK fish. But ppl do  PK ppl, even if you think you are hidden. Devs want you to fill inventory, players don't.

They have sanctioned AFK fishing, why would they troll players. Defeats purpose of having the feature.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait, are you admitting you have fishbot? 

11 people like this

Posted

Its just more fun to scoop up afk fishers and take them to pirate or random islands

2 people like this

Posted

Its just more fun to scoop up afk fishers and take them to pirate or random islands

THIS :D

Some days ago I take like 6 afk fishers and I droped them in margoria xD hahahahahaha

I really could pay to see their faces when they woke up and look how fckd they are :v :v :v !!

love this part of the game

3 people like this

Posted

k4eB2iA.gif

No.

48 people like this

Posted

k4eB2iA.gif

Hidden Content

Don't give in to the dark side, the world can still be lovely, I promise. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't give in to the dark side, the world can still be lovely, I promise. 

The force is strong in this one, we must prevent bananakin from being swayed to the side of darkness!

2 people like this

Posted

The force is strong in this one, we must prevent bananakin from being swayed to the side of darkness!

That's the spirit! Now tell that to the black Wiesel in your avatar and cast it away. 2.0

Posted

you can see who killed you...

Posted

Devs are turning the Freakin Fogans corrupt!!

Posted

This are mostly very brave PvP noobs

1 person likes this

Posted

Devs are buying up all of the costumes on the market place. Thats why you never win one. lol

Posted

THIS :D

Some days ago I take like 6 afk fishers and I droped them in margoria xD hahahahahaha

I really could pay to see their faces when they woke up and look how fckd they are :v :v :v !!

love this part of the game

How bored do you have to be to enjoy this? All I know is I have never been THAT bored playing this game. 

And only the incredibly weak or extremely cowardly could be bothered to kill AFK fishers or horse trainers. And people wonder why so many clog the shore in safe zones...

2 people like this

Posted

Devs absolutely do this. They have some humor, after all.

Posted

Oh come on, don't be ridiculous.  ¬¬

Happened to me a couple times. I kept guard for a whole night and you know what? You should look at those around you. Fishers do that all the time to prevent resources are quickly exhausted.

Posted

Devs are buying up all of the costumes on the market place. Thats why you never win one. lol

^this. ( actualy, that, could make sense, like that you are frustrated and might end using the cash shop with your money :o )

ban devs, or triple the amount of market outfit ! ( if a player sell one, you have 3 on the market :o )

On a more "serious" note, that RNG bidding prevent me from having any single outfit since the merge :(  more than 200 attempt and nothing :(

Posted (edited)

I pk afk fishers all the time for their fish if that's what your alluding to. See here's the thing people forget. Just because you play the game mechanically different
than i. Does not make one of us right or wrong or morally right or wrong. There is no inherent moral impact on actions when all that is conversing is pixels with pixels.
If you get upset about something like this in a game then maybe games aren't for you if you get so triggered? Do it in a safe zone.

Subject A is a pker
Subject B is a afk fisher.
Subject A kills subject B. Game mechanics have happened as intended. There is no moral impact. This is pixels interacting with pixels. Get over yourself or realize
that you are too sensitive for an online game.

Edited by Freeway
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Anyone else waking up in the morning only to find out that you've been out of your afk-fishing session because someone griefed you? (Getting pk-hit).  This is happening WAAY too frequently at a spot literally NO ONE should come by to.  Happening like once every 3-4 nights that you wake up in the morning just to find out you didnt get your inventory full! My guess is that Dev's are going around griefing players to catch afk-bot fishers because they have no other sources to detect actual bots andd so that is what they do; grief real players out of their afk-fishing session.  That adds up too much potential silver loss. 

How dare you accused devs or gm's of such actions

vJQz4nr.png

^ This is the true face of innocence. You should feel ashamed of yourself >.>

Edited by Dalenos
3 people like this

Posted

I pk afk fishers all the time for their fish if that's what your alluding to. See here's the thing people forget. Just because you play the game mechanically different
than i. Does not make one of us right or wrong or morally right or wrong. There is no inherent moral impact on actions when all that is conversing is pixels with pixels.
If you get upset about something like this in a game then maybe games aren't for you if you get so triggered? Do it in a safe zone.

Subject A is a pker
Subject A kills subject B. Game mechanics have happened as intended. There is no moral impact. This is pixels interacting with pixels. Get over yourself or realize

you can do what ever you want, but killing afk people still makes you an asshole 

2 people like this

Posted

Subject A is a pker

But it's okay for you to want those fish-shaped pixels so much. You -know- you're spoiling another player's gametime when you do that "bceause i can!!1", so I draw conclusions about you based on that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly if I see someone afk fishing not in a safe zone ill flag and cancel it.  If its someone I really dont like ill pull some mobs over get them to like 5% and let the mobs kill them.

Yes im an a$$hole.  Welcome to BDO stay in the safezone if you want to be safe.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah.....sure.....i mean...... well.... what did you smoke today?

Posted

Fish

In

Safe

Zone

Done.

FISZD is today's acronym. o./

Posted (edited)

Next time I see some pker whining about kharma bombing being the only way to grief people, i shall link em in here. 

People so weak they need to kill anybody afk should be ashamed...because such playstyles is why we have and need the kharma system.

Edited by Drustein