• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

2 Week Mail Deletion

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Just noticed that the Valentine's event reward mail says to accept the attachment within 2 weeks at which point the mail will be auto deleted. Is this exclusive to these event mails or an undocumented change to the mail system as a whole? I don't know how to do the dev @tags so if someone wants to do that, it would be appreciated(or explain it and I'll edit^^).

Posted

I'm wondering about this too. I saw the message and I'm worried that all my stuff in my mailbox will get deleted.

I can't believe no one else is wondering about this besides us.

Posted

I'm wondering about this too. I saw the message and I'm worried that all my stuff in my mailbox will get deleted.

I can't believe no one else is wondering about this besides us.

Because most people collect their mail as soon as it comes in ?

1 person likes this

Posted

I still got Mail from 4th of July in my Mailbox .. so i hope they don't change it.

Posted

Because most people collect their mail as soon as it comes in ?

Source for this Alternative Fact, plz?

Posted

ME!!

I still have a Headstart Compensation Coupon.  ;)

Posted

ME!!

I still have a Headstart Compensation Coupon.  ;)

This... I have mail full of kamalsive blessings and GMs blessings (or whatever its name)... :D Can play few weeks boosted if i decide to do so... I would get nuts if they deleted it all of a sudden... :D

Posted

It's a possibility, as some people use the mail as a extra bank space so most games put a timer on mail.

Source for this Alternative Fact, plz?

He terminated his sentence with a question mark so it was in no way a statement.

I see the use of alternative fact is now an alternative fact in itself.

Posted (edited)

I do think this is just the event that comes to the end. I just logged in recently and had mails from like 6 months ago still saved in the mailbox. The valentine event has a special countdown on it, no other mails (that i have) have it.

and I had like 8 pages of mails from returning to the game.

Edited by Chaoticnl

Posted

Hopefully a one time deal for those. It would be really unpleasant to change the rules of the game in the middle  of the match.

Same with transporting items.

Posted

Thanks everyone for your replies! Makes me feel a lil better about leaving that stuff in there.

Yes I use my mail as extra bank space.... Same as Dr_Evil I have stuff from 4th of July event back when I started.

I'm thinking it has to be for just the Valentine stuff too but I just wanted to see what other people were thinking or if yall knew something I didn't.

Thanks again.

Posted

oh geeze i hope notmail.thumb.png.465def2b47c8c5e99acd5ad9e

Posted

I still have mail from last year since launch so that shouldn't be the case. Like you said maybe it's just tied to event mail and etc.

Posted

Ermagerd... my mail is filled with old promotional stuff that I didn't want in my inv... looks like I'm making a mule alt tonight!

Posted

I just don't understand why people keep shit in their mailbox.  I can just imagine how many garbage shit they keep in their house irl.

600x600bb-85.jpg

Posted

I just don't understand why people keep shit in their mailbox.  I can just imagine how many garbage shit they keep in their house irl.

600x600bb-85.jpg

Actually helps you keep your inventory cleaner, and it's easy to find things in mail by looking at the date you received it at... So yeah, why wouldn't we keep it in mail and collect it only when we need it, instead of putting it all in our inventory/storage and filling both up?

1 person likes this