• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PVE Musa 56 (Low AP)

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi,

i'm here because i don't know where i can grind some silvers, and where i can get some exp. I'm 56, and Sausans are always full.

I'have low AP (i use precision horn bow, is it a good idea? i only do PvE)

Here is my gear, i only play since 15 days and i will get the full jerett set soon, as my mushindo +15.

286161stufffvrier2016.png

Edited by SynRJ

Posted

id recommend u to farm some silver at manes or wandering rogues test them what suits u the best and upgrade some gear. remember to invest node for better drops.

and btw jarette set is shit try to get rid off it

Posted

Firstly I would focus on your gear over leveling at the moment. Farm Hexe Sanctuary for some Witches Earrings, Abandoned Monastery for some Mark of Shadows and get to PRI which is relatively easy around 15 failstacks and a bit of luck. Farm Wandering Rogues for their coin purses and turn in 150 to male blacksmith in Tarif for the Offensive Secondary Weapon box which will give you the AP bow. This is repeatable so the more coin purses you gather the better. Get the blue Crescent Blade either from the MP for 7-8 million silver or if you are lucky, 4.5 million from the Night Vendor. It is a lot easier to get gear to PRI from +15 than it is to get from 0 to +15.

Once you get your weapons to PRI consider converting the bow and crescent blade to Ultimate for a bit more AP. NOTE: the Green crescent blade cannot be upgraded so get rid of it as soon as possible.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

conversely, i would suggest to DUO the green awakening & your liverto. getting the armour to PRI is a good idea too.

obviously you will want a blue awakening, but a DUO green will make you money faster & will sell for more too. as far as accessories go full jarette is alright. it's not ideal, but it's a free set w ok AP. when you upgrade going to blue/red coral rings & ears w the ancient belt & neck set would be a cost effective way to go.

basically just work on gear so you can farm better, then when you have a ton of silver get better accessories, ap offhand, blue awakening etc.

=======

farm at elrics or manes, or even rogues i guess. would only recommend sausans with a party.

Edited by choovanski
1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you first for your advices !! 

I saw a lot of you saying i need the AP bow, should i change ?

Posted

The short answer is yes, get a White Horn Bow and use it until you have sufficient AP from other sources, accessories and other weapons. At level 56 you should be looking for around 170 - 180AP?s

Posted

hello!

q- is acc offhand a good idea for pure pve?

considering that youre 56 with those stats the mobs youll grind will be of white/green difficulty level (namecolor) i suggest that you get a AP offhand, aswell as a Ancient Weapon Core belt aswell as a Ancient Guardian Seal necklace to make up a bit for the list accuracy.

if you want your awakening to go to 15 quick, i suggest you just force it. cost is like nothing for a full repair and blackstones are reaaaally easy to come by with the ongoing event.

and lastly where to grind? go elrics! elrics have awesome money/hr rates and should give o.k exp at 56.

if you only want to make silver i suggest you go grind the Saunil camp south of calpheon. invest in the node a bit and you easily get 10m/hr, especially as a musa.

Posted (edited)

get this http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[8],[10985,15,[-1,-1]],[10986,15,[-1,-1]],[10988,15,[-1,-1]],[10987,15,[-1,-1]],[[12035,0],[12035,0]],[[11829,0],[11829,0]],[12231,0],[11626,0],[13309,15,[-1,-1]],[14765,15],[13113,15,[-1,-1]],[-1],[19001,[-1]],[19394],[22371],[22399],[19363]]

(keep the grunil since that's what you started off with and it would be too expensive to switch to rocaba. Ditch the acc off hand and get the pure ap one)

then farm sausans (on low populated servers) or go to manes/elrics/soldier's grave. then up your off hand and awakening weapon to DUO (that's your top priority and its not that hard) by then, youll have 160 AP and then you just go to the pirates till you hit lvl 60 (so you gonna have plenty of time and money to work on your high end gear).

Edited by Wolff
1 person likes this

Posted

I have a similar problem but with my Dark Knight @ 56 + 10%  and having no awakened weapon yet. I have all Pri ultimate grunil, +10 Kriegsmesser, Pri ultimate saiyer knot, Duo red coral, duo blue coral rings, guardian seal belt and necklace, red coral earring and tungrade earring.  IIRC I have 95AP/220DP currently but I'm logged into my afk fisher.

I do have an ogre ring on my main to swap over but will need another belt.

I can easily take on multiple sausans solo even with my +10 rosar. I'm currently trying to buy a duo ultimate rosar from the MP but after a week I still keep getting out bid or whatever :/ even tho I put 90M pre-order on a 68M item.

Sausans has too many over geared egotists :D  So where is a good area to farm for xp at my level/gear?

Posted

I have a similar problem but with my Dark Knight @ 56 + 10%  and having no awakened weapon yet. I have all Pri ultimate grunil, +10 Kriegsmesser, Pri ultimate saiyer knot, Duo red coral, duo blue coral rings, guardian seal belt and necklace, red coral earring and tungrade earring.  IIRC I have 95AP/220DP currently but I'm logged into my afk fisher.

I do have an ogre ring on my main to swap over but will need another belt.

I can easily take on multiple sausans solo even with my +10 rosar. I'm currently trying to buy a duo ultimate rosar from the MP but after a week I still keep getting out bid or whatever :/ even tho I put 90M pre-order on a 68M item.

Sausans has too many over geared egotists :D  So where is a good area to farm for xp at my level/gear?

Just upgrade your weapon. Getting to 13 isn't hard. 14 and 15 also easy just requiring more fail stacks. PRI is easier than 15 (with fs). You could have your weapon PRI or DUO for far less than you are trying to preorder for, and your AP would go up, what, 50%?

Posted

I really wonder how you can play this game to lv56 and still have NO idea at all what exists in the game apart from Sausan.

Posted

Just upgrade your weapon. Getting to 13 isn't hard. 14 and 15 also easy just requiring more fail stacks. PRI is easier than 15 (with fs). You could have your weapon PRI or DUO for far less than you are trying to preorder for, and your AP would go up, what, 50%?

Getting my main weapon to +12 got me18 failstacks on 3 different characters, And a weapon with 20 durability.

Camping the MP for Rosar is like looking for rocking horse shit :D Only lucky people say it's easy to upgrade, It's only easy if you're lucky I guess. I have the worst shitty RNG so I'll just buy what I want from now on. Thanks for the reply Flowbie ;)

Posted

Getting my main weapon to +12 got me18 failstacks on 3 different characters, And a weapon with 20 durability.

Camping the MP for Rosar is like looking for rocking horse shit :D Only lucky people say it's easy to upgrade, It's only easy if you're lucky I guess. I have the worst shitty RNG so I'll just buy what I want from now on. Thanks for the reply Flowbie ;)

Nope. I have horrible RNG. Still have a 52 stack from my first attempt at a +15 back when that was cap. Currently have 20 fs on 2 toons as well trying to 14 my liverto. My friends all have far superior luck than me, and I'm completely with you on buying gear off the MP. I don't upgrade gear unless it is my only option at this point.

Unfortunately, as a DK right now, you don't have that option aside from the occasional baseline weapon that pops up on the MP. Almost zero chance of a 15+ going up. Hence my advice. If you want to play a new class, your only option is to upgrade.