• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kriegsmesser Drops

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I see a few of the lower tier Kriegsmessers in the Market Place.  What area are these dropping in - and where would the Yuri version of this drop?

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/42002/

Play the amity game with this guy and buy it

or wait till someone lst it ion the market

2 people like this

Posted

u can craft them too ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

So, is it that they are not currently dropping from mobs?  I am sure that they will be added to the drop table at some point?

Posted

So, is it that they are not currently dropping from mobs?  I am sure that they will be added to the drop table at some point?

They are dropping as far as I'm aware. Also a little tip, don't get a yuria. It's a trash weapon. Get Rosar or Krea, they have much better accuracy scaling and if you want something cheap but still effective prior to a kzarka then Rosar or Krea are the way to go.

3 people like this

Posted

They are dropping as far as I'm aware. Also a little tip, don't get a yuria. It's a trash weapon. Get Rosar or Krea, they have much better accuracy scaling and if you want something cheap but still effective prior to a kzarka then Rosar or Krea are the way to go.

Thanks for the tip. Any idea of where they are dropping - that's actually what I'm trying to find out as I need to farm a few dozen of them.  I plan to get one of these, then Liverto then Kzarka.

Posted

I thought Yuria is the way to go :(

Posted

If you have a lot of amity with Ronatz buy bares because it's cheaper in the marketplace (and you don't care about + human attack because in theory you won't PvP with yuria).

Posted

Got a Krea Kriegsmesser drop today from the elites at maine. 

Posted

Just do world bosses and get a liverto bundle.  Then open it on wensday.

Posted (edited)

In Calpheon/Kzarka Shrine (west of trent) drops Yuria Kriegsmesser. Got it from a normal Enemy, no Elite.

Edited by valasceria
grammar
1 person likes this

Posted

It was maybe like 8-9 months ago, but that was only because we didn't know any better regarding how terrible the Yuria's accuracy scaling is, which is ultimately very important when grinding. Nowadays you are much better off with grabbing a Rosar or Krea as an early starting weapon. The accuracy scaling is better and you can benefit from a set bonus if you use both the mainhand and secondary weapons.

Posted (edited)

It was maybe like 8-9 months ago, but that was only because we didn't know any better regarding how terrible the Yuria's accuracy scaling is, which is ultimately very important when grinding. Nowadays you are much better off with grabbing a Rosar or Krea as an early starting weapon. The accuracy scaling is better and you can benefit from a set bonus if you use both the mainhand and secondary weapons.

Without the set bonus are rosar and krea still good weapons?

Edited by Edremis

Posted

They didnt exist back then.  That was mediah/val updates.

Posted

They didnt exist back then.  That was mediah/val updates.

Yes I know, but honestly going with an Azwell would've probably been better than a Yuria. Thats how trash that weapon is.

Without the set bonus are rosar and krea still good weapons?

I would say so yeah, they get the job done, same as Yuria prior to you getting a Liverto/Kzarka. They will just perform better than a Yuria weapon for sure. Rosar actually gives 1 more AP than a Yuria does and Krea gives the same amount of AP a Yuria does. Literally no reason to even bother with Yuria anymore.

Posted

Got a +10 yuria in 2 hours farming. Should be enough to try the new class out before i drop a Liverto or better into a new toon. 

Posted

Nah i am just sniping the rosar weaps from ah, it's duo now might make it tri.

But i wish to skip liverto this time and go straight for a kazarka, but atleast i have the rosar for the time being.

Posted

Had a Liverto Bundle drop in my lap so I am going to start there.

Posted

Rosar Kriegmessers are dropping like rain at Cadrys.

1 person likes this

Posted

Made a tri rosar one. I would go krea or rosar to pri since its pretty easy. It will be good enough for you to test out the class and not hit like a wet noodle. Can grind sausans for krea or cadry for rosar. 

Wednesday come faster!

Made a tri rosar one. I would go krea or rosar to pri since its pretty easy. It will be good enough for you to test out the class and not hit like a wet noodle. Can grind sausans for krea or cadry for rosar. 

Wednesday come faster!

Posted

Can confirm Krea Kriegmesser drops at Sausins as well. 

Posted

Wednesday come faster!

Wednesday come faster!

Whats better main weapon for PVE overall

Krea, Rosar or Yuria  ?

Posted

Whats better main weapon for PVE overall

Krea, Rosar or Yuria  ?

Rosar/Krea, never Yuria.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rosar/Krea, never Yuria.

Krea is bad because you need to use Krea offhand to unlock the set effect, Krea offhand is bad because it's lower damage. Azwell already comes with +5 accuracy and in long grinding sessions you'll be fighting in the rain. Azwell is underrated in PvE. It's even better in PvP if you don't care about having ignore resist %, in that case you would go with Rosar. 

Think the most optimal thing to do is Azwell/Oros if you have Bhegs. Azwell/Saiyer if you don't have bhegs. Skip Liverto and wait for Kzarka if you don't have one already.

Posted (edited)

Krea/Rosar vs. Yuria

Both Krea and Rosar have higher accuracy than Yuria and although they have roughly the same AP, Krea and Rosar benefit from two crystal slots instead of one, meaning you will have an easier time gemming for 5 AS/5 Crit and potentially have the ability to add a power gem or two in there, depending on the rest of your gear. You can also go farm for Krea and Rosar right now at either Cadry's or Sausan's, both of which are viable grind spots. If you want Yuria right now, you either have to go play the Amity game in Calpheon or grind pre-Mediah mobs (arguably a waste of time).

Krea/Rosar vs. All other green-quality weapons

Krea/Rosar have higher accuracy than every other green-quality weapon, with the only possible exception being Azwell (although I don't believe the 5 accuracy on Azwell pulls it ahead of Krea/Rosar, only brings it up to equal levels). However, 5 accuracy isn't much and isn't worth sacrificing the AP and an additional crystal slot. Every other green-quality weapon isn't worth mentioning.

NOTE:  You do NOT need the set effect from Krea for the above statements to be true. Krea and Rosar have higher base accuracy than all other green-quality weapons, without factoring in set effects.

Ultimately your goal should be Kzarka, but if you guys are set on enchanting something right now, do yourself a favor and go with Krea or Rosar.

Edited by Caddywhompus
2 people like this