• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kriegsmesser Drops

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Krea and Azwell literally did the same amount of hits per second in that video, you're just utterly failing at seeing that. You provided the evidence with the video you linked, if you can't recognize that then I have no idea what to say to you.

Azwell did 19 hits over 32 seconds that comes out to at least 1.6~ hits per second (32 / 19)
Krea did 21 hits over 34 seconds that comes out to at least 1.6~ hits per second (34 / 21)

Out of some really crude and quick math thats what I got and it is not including attack speed changes since they were not using gems. Honestly someone may have to correct me on it since I may have done it backwards. But just straight looking at it without doing the math there is a 2 second difference and a 2 hit difference between the two weapons. To me? That seems pretty damn similar and the only factor that seemed to be contributing to the difference was mana/stamina management.

Look at this image test between Nouver and Kutum; the difference is even less significant than the Azwell/Krea video, but the Kutum still pulls ahead in PvE regardless. This is why people consider Kutum better for PvE. You need to stop taking things purely at face value...

Bfb2bAc.jpg

Posted

Look at this image test between Nouver and Kutum; the difference is even less significant than the Azwell/Krea video, but the Kutum still pulls ahead in PvE regardless. This is why people consider Kutum better for PvE. You need to stop taking things purely at face value...

Bfb2bAc.jpg

That is showing Kutum/Nouver, that isn't what is being talked about...what does that even prove? Did you just try to straw man? Really? I mean at least be less obvious about it. Wow.

Posted (edited)

That is showing Kutum/Nouver, that isn't what is being talked about...what does that even prove? Did you just try to straw man? Really? I mean at least be less obvious about it. Wow.

The entire point of your argument is that the differences are too insignificant to conclude anything. That image test only shows a few damage points between Kutum and Nouver, even less significant than the Azwell/Krea video. How is that a strawman? 

Edited by Virago

Posted

The entire point of your argument is that the differences are too insignificant to conclude anything. That image test only shows a few damage points between Kutum and Nouver, even less significant than the Azwell/Krea video. How is that a strawman? 

The differences between those two weapons, mainhand weapons, not offhand weapons and not Kutum or Nouver. The entire point of my argument was in relation to those specific items, I never brought up anything outside of Krea, Rosar or Azwell, and the brief mention of Yuria because it was referenced in the video.

Simply, just because I am defending my point in this circumstance it does not translate to every other circumstance. This isn't an argument against any Nouver vs Kutum differences, this is purely pertaining to Krea/Rosar vs Azwell.

Posted

The differences between those two weapons, mainhand weapons, not offhand weapons and not Kutum or Nouver. The entire point of my argument was in relation to those specific items, I never brought up anything outside of Krea, Rosar or Azwell, and the brief mention of Yuria because it was referenced in the video.

Simply, just because I am defending my point in this circumstance it does not translate to every other circumstance. This isn't an argument against any Nouver vs Kutum differences, this is purely pertaining to Krea/Rosar vs Azwell.

Again, you're dismissing the evidence in the video because the differences are apparently "insignificant". By this logic, we can dismiss the difference between Nouver and Kutum because they're also insignificant. And the image also debunks your extra slot theory because the Parrying dagger is doing the same damage as the Krea dagger despite having only one slot. 

Posted

Just do world bosses and get a liverto bundle.  Then open it on wensday.

cause they drop so often.......

Posted

Nah i am just sniping the rosar weaps from ah, it's duo now might make it tri.

But i wish to skip liverto this time and go straight for a kazarka, but atleast i have the rosar for the time being.

I got a buncha rosar kregs of gahaz bandits, if u feel like farming your own, I dunno how plentiful they are on the mp

Posted

I got a buncha rosar kregs of gahaz bandits, if u feel like farming your own, I dunno how plentiful they are on the mp

Thanks for the tip!

I just was on the early side of making the rosar krieg. So they where plentiful when i started making my main weap for dk. But looking now their isn't really much left not even in the special deals tab. So i hope some people read you're reply so they can make the weap for them self's ^_^

Posted

Hey guys, sorry to bring it up again, but I would love to get a conclusion from reading all this.

After reading all of this I would go for Rosar over all the other green ones... 
But... (Excluding Kzarka) - Is it better to get Rosar or Liverto? Before I can get my hand on kzarka. 

Posted

Hey guys, sorry to bring it up again, but I would love to get a conclusion from reading all this.

After reading all of this I would go for Rosar over all the other green ones... 
But... (Excluding Kzarka) - Is it better to get Rosar or Liverto? Before I can get my hand on kzarka. 

Kzarka>Liverto>Green