• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kunoichis finally getting SOME love! [KR]

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally Kunoichi getting some buffs in Korean servers!

● Prior motion to attack will be faster now for the skill Lethal Spin Spree.

● Skill connection improved after using the skill Lethal Spin Spree.

● Cool down reduced from 11 sec to 10 sec for the skill Lethal Spin Spree.

● Prior motion to attack will be faster now for the skill Flow: Wrath.

● Super Armor effect will be applied during the skill Flow: Wrath.

● Damage range increased for the skill Flow: Wrath.

● Damage range will effect on the area near the character including the caster for the skill Flow: Indignation.

● Skill connection improved after using the skill Chain Crash: Sah Chakram.

● Bug fixed where the hit motion appeared abnormally slow when hit success of the skill Danse Macabre.

● Prior motion to attack will be faster now for the skill Wheel of Wrath.

● Skill connection improved from Lunar Dash to Flow: Cjakram Rise.

● Super Armor effect changed to front guard effect for the skill Flow: Chakram Rise.

● Cool Down reduced from 9 sec to 6 sec for the skill Flow: Chakram Rise.

Source: KR -> ENG translation by Chopper85

Posted

They are bug fixes, no mention of increase in base damage modifiers but at least it's something I would not call them buffs.

2 people like this

Posted

Negative Nancy's comment aside;one of the biggest issues with the awakening is slow and clunky-like the abilities joins together. 
This looks really promising!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

indeed

http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=432&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002
● Lethal Spin Spree beginning animations were improved and sped up to link from other skills better

● Lethal Spin Spree ending animations have been improved to connect to other skills smoother

● Lethal Spin Spree level 1 is changed from 11s to 10s cooldown

● Flow:Wrath attack animation has been increased

● Flow:Wrath now has super armor

● Flow:Wrath hitbox has been improved

● Flow:Indignation hitbox has been improved to include the area surrounding player

● Chain Crash ending animation has been buffed to connect better to other skills.

● Fixed Danse Macabre bug where upon skill successful hit, animations slowed abnormally

● Wheel of wrath beginning animations were increased to link better from other skills

● Lunar Dash link into Flow:Chakram Rise animation has been sped up and improved

● Flow:Chakram Rise is now frontal guard instead of super armor

● Flow:Chakram Rise cooldown has been changed from 9s to 6
no longer 1 hit wonders they can combo chai there attacks nicely now
chain* dont have to rely on stealth and heavy life steal dmg attk to burst they can CC chain all there abilities and rotate super armour

Edited by tamo49

Posted

They are bug fixes, no mention of increase in base damage modifiers but at least it's something I would not call them buffs.

Ok then. These being not buffs for you are something we can respect. :D

However, cooldown reductions ARE buffs.

Also, skill connection improvement increases your transition time effectively increasing the DPS, which IS a buff.

Addition of super armor and "increased damage range" ARE buffs.

Decreased animation before Shift+LMB IS a buff.

I mean, you say they are "bug fixes" when out of how many lines there are, they only specified ONE bug fix.

So yeah, for us, these are buffs. 

1 person likes this

Posted

bc94346c6023cb17019edf665d0b4cdb.png

Posted

The question is are we still the worst class in the game? Honestly after maining kuno since release i was finaly thinking about reroling the other day.

2 people like this

Posted

The question is are we still the worst class in the game? Honestly after maining kuno since release i was finaly thinking about reroling the other day.

We've never been the worst class.

2 people like this

Posted

Next, movement speed buffs. 

Posted

anything in there about your bro class? :<

Posted

has any korean made videos yet on the changes?

Posted

has any korean made videos yet on the changes?

Posted

These updates, someone posted in discord 2 days ago, is like a slap in the face.

Posted

I for one am over the moon for these buffs! The clunkiness is the biggest problem I have had with Kuno Awakening. Animation lock is just a killer but this is a huge step in the right direction! Happy Friday y'all :)

Posted (edited)

I question why kuno needs higher base damage modifiers. I'm 230 ap on my kuno and I primarily kill people in 1-3 skills, and I'm fighting people with comparable gear

If I have E buff (20ap) and 100% absorb (30ap) I've almost killed people with just lethal spin spree on my 59 kuno since I am effectively 280ap for 20seconds and 260ap for one minute.

Kuno 100% can also kill people with just that skill if you hit them from the back with it or while they are on the ground

Also before anyone states oh so you need 230ap to 2shot people? Almost every class does other than Witch/Wizard. I have a ranger, zerker and a kuno all at 230ap or higher with nouver. 

Damage really isn't a problem with a kuno. It was survivability, speed, and stealth problems. Survability gets a buff with this patch with frontal guard and super armor and speed gets a good buff. Theoretical DPS is also increased slightly with CD reductions and damage ranges being increased. The only remaining issue is stealth. Pets shouldn't detect kunos in stealth, and kunos/ninjas should have a reduced damage modifier while in stealth. 

These updates, someone posted in discord 2 days ago, is like a slap in the face.

All the good kunos on that discord have talked about how it's a decent buff like Paiz so I fail to see what you want changed. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

I question why kuno needs higher base damage modifiers. I'm 230 ap on my kuno and I primarily kill people in 1-3 skills, and I'm fighting people with comparable gear

If I have E buff (20ap) and 100% absorb (30ap) I've almost killed people with just lethal spin spree on my 59 kuno since I am effectively 280ap for 20seconds and 260ap for one minute.

Kuno 100% can also kill people with just that skill if you hit them from the back with it or while they are on the ground

Also before anyone states oh so you need 230ap to 2shot people? Almost every class does other than Witch/Wizard. I have a ranger, zerker and a kuno all at 230ap or higher with nouver. 

Damage really isn't a problem with a kuno. It was survivability, speed, and stealth problems. Survability gets a buff with this patch with frontal guard and super armor and speed gets a good buff. Theoretical DPS is also increased slightly with CD reductions and damage ranges being increased. The only remaining issue is stealth. Pets shouldn't detect kunos in stealth, and kunos/ninjas should have a reduced damage modifier while in stealth. 

All the good kunos on that discord have talked about how it's a decent buff like Paiz so I fail to see what you want changed. 

Its basically the same buffs maehwa got.

Because combo classes need smoother gameplay in order to be effective.

I assume tamer and ninja are next.... Then maybe valk too.

Posted (edited)

" all " -- as in 3 ?

Its a shame when our class can only boast an amount of good players on one hand. while the rest struggle.

And other classes Do not even have to have " good players, even the mediocre can one button win.

Edit: What I want changed is our skills to have damage in the neighborhood as other classes. We are not the only " combo " class.  But we are the lowest damage dealing combo class. 

To be a class to reliant on CC landing, but every other class sneezes and has super armor, defeats the purpose of being a CC reliant class

Edited by Visnja

Posted (edited)

" all " -- as in 3 ?
Its a shame when our class can only boast an amount of good players on one hand. while the rest struggle.

And other classes Do not even have to have " good players, even the mediocre can one button win.

Edit: What I want changed is our skills to have damage in the neighborhood as other classes. We are not the only " combo " class.  But we are the lowest damage dealing combo class. 

To be a class to reliant on CC landing, but every other class sneezes and has super armor, defeats the purpose of being a CC reliant class

I have a 232 ap ranger, 232ap Kuno and a 218 ap zerker (kutum)

Kunos are not low on damage and there DPS technically increases with these changes (getting skills off faster = higher dps). I don't know about you but i've killed people in full tet boss gear in 2 skills and I've 100-0'd someone with the 100% on a 59 kuno. 

Whats your AP? Whats your accuracy?

Also, kunos have lots of super armor moreso than rangers for example, and with this change they have EVEN more super armor and a front guard on a low cooldown. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted (edited)

I have a 232 ap ranger, 232ap Kuno and a 218 ap zerker (kutum)

Kunos are not low on damage and there DPS technically increases with these changes (getting skills off faster = higher dps). I don't know about you but i've killed people in full tet boss gear in 2 skills and I've 100-0'd someone with the 100% on a 59 kuno. 

Whats your AP? Whats your accuracy?

Also, kunos have lots of super armor moreso than rangers for example, and with this change they have EVEN more super armor and a front guard on a low cooldown. 

213 accuracy build

Kuno's are low damage when just about every Kuno complains it takes 10 skills of ours to match the damage of a 2 button press of another class.

Saying you have X AP Kuno / X AP Rang...this doesnt mean anything when your just swapping gear from one class to another.

I Have 7 classes 56 + And I can do MUUUUCH more on my Witch and Sorc with less effort than on my Kuno.

I do not understand why you are debating with me the Kuno damage when it is pure fact you can see with your own eyes how our awaken skill damage is so low we are forced to combo in moves from Sword to do a full rotation, while other classes just click 2 or 3 buttons in awaken ( sometimes 1 ) and delete packs of players.

Do i think Kuno should have this power ---no

But at least make us competitive.

---PS : Now I remember, you are Paiz. You are the exception, not the norm . Most of the Kuno class struggles, everyone is not you. :|:|:|

Edited by Visnja
spelling

Posted (edited)

Kuno's are low damage when just about every Kuno complains it takes 10 skills of ours to match the damage of a 2 button press of another class.

Saying you have X AP Kuno / X AP Rang...this doesnt mean anything when your just swapping gear from one class to another.

I Have 7 classes 56 + And I can do MUUUUCH more on my Witch and Sorc with less effort than on my Kuno.

I do not understand why you are debating with me the Kuno damage when it is pure fact you can see with your own eyes how our awaken skill damage is so low we are forced to combo in moves from Sword to do a full rotation, while other classes just click 2 or 3 buttons in awaken ( sometimes 1 ) and delete packs of players.

Do i think Kuno should have this power ---no

But at least make us competitive.

---PS : Now I remember, you are Paiz. You are the exception, not the norm . Most of the Kuno class struggles, everyone is not you. :|:|:|

I am not paiz. I'm able to kill people in 2-3skills. sometimes one when buffed up. 

213 ap is kinda low i guess if you fight a tank build. I'm also able to kill the majority of people with just awakening skills unless they are an evasion build, a zerker, or a warrior. Then I have to swap to short-sword and CC. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

213 ap is kinda low i guess if you fight a tank build. I'm also able to kill the majority of people with just awakening skills unless they are an evasion build, a zerker, or a warrior. Then I have to swap to short-sword and CC. 

213 is low if your in a seige guild.

Most of the world is not in a seige guild and is under 220 ap, maybe even 200 
o.O

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

213 is low if your in a seige guild.
Most of the world is not in a seige guild and is under 220 ap, maybe even 200 
o.O

Exactly, i'm at 210/212 ap and i feel like it's good enough unless i'll go against those no lifer full tet/pen gear 61+ ;)

Edit : but then again, 210/212 with accuracy build.

Edited by Ushuo

Posted (edited)

You really don't need more than 200ish AP to kill other players in a 1on1 in my oppinion. Should you try to gank the backline in node/siege war or rbf, that is another matter. In that situation a faster kill is obviously always better and even with 235 AP i find myself in many situations, where i either need to disengage or fight multiple enemies at once.

Kunoichis can't skip over a battlefield and pick off players left and right like musa/maehwa, because the class is not built for it. You will never fly over half the map like a tamer or do damage like a Wizzard. The conclusion to that is not that the class is weak or low tier, but that we have a different toolset and therefore need to approach situations differently.
No other class, but Ninja obviously, can stealth around and pick off unsuspecting enemies like we can and i think the changes done in that last patch are a huge step in the right direction.

You can write about bad class balance on the forum all you want, at the end of the day you still need to work with the game as it is. 

Edited by HongHong
4 people like this

Posted

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYA.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE.

image.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

Hi, please can You provide us an estimate when this kunoichi fix (already implemented in KR) will be implemented here in EU/NA? Thanks.

I-in-u.jpg

PS: our class is dying, we need some love from your devs

Edited by Darksc-----r

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0