• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much have you spent on bdo and how gud are you?

wallet warrior   254 votes

1. 1. not including the cost of the game

• 0-100
    • 100-500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000-1500
    • 2000+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

I spent in the 500-1000 range and I don't have 200ap yet very p2w I believe

1 person likes this

Posted

under 100.  I'm still terrible but I'm having fun.

Posted

50€ :P the 30€ for the game and 20€ for the pets lol

Posted

I spent in the 500-1000 range and I don't have 200ap yet very p2w I believe

rng cant be bought :) Or am i wrong? U might have more trys.. but since rng also callculate ur spent money. U wont succsses anyway..... just kidding :)  u could invest 6000 and still fail ur enchants while the dude with 0 money spent has pen alredy ;p

Posted

rng cant be bought :) Or am i wrong? U might have more trys.. but since rng also callculate ur spent money. U wont succsses anyway..... just kidding :)  u could invest 6000 and still fail ur enchants while the dude with 0 money spent has pen alredy ;p

Sell 2 million costumes
buy full pen set
git gud
u ez

Posted

I don wanna say...  also dont tell my wife...  but like...  a lot.

11 people like this

Posted

Sell 2 million costumesbuy full pen set
git gud
u ez

Cuz pen gear is sitting on the market, right.

Posted

I bought 3 pets, already had one from pack, couple of costumes (to wear) and some Inventory/Weight Increases.

Posted (edited)

Already to much.

raw

Edited by Vlew

Posted

not including the game..... 0,00 :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Disgusting, Is this to say " Look at me i spent 2k on waifus costumes have all character to 56 (so i must be hardcore) but i dont have good gear NO P2W GEAM" jokers.

Truth is.

Player A , t1 pets no artisan memory

Player B , t4 pets full p2w memory

Player b will progress over 2 times as fast. I don't care if you say RNG, Rng doesnt matter when its more efficient to buy, Rng matters only on hard to get items like tet accessories and pen weapons. Get a grip delusional plebs.

Posted

2000+. Full tri gear, grunil with liverto and blue awakening. Most of the time afk doing life skills, tough. From now on I think I'll be able to catch up active players. Not being a top tier, but progress faster.

Posted

So far, 700 € on top of my Conq package, because I can and because I like to support the games I like / play.

I could not care less about how "good" I am, I leave that to the adolescents. If it matters at all (to me it doesn't - except that I can get tasks done), my main Valkyrie is at 191 AP / 305 DP.

Posted (edited)

just pre release sell last year. 100 bdo pack for the 2 day early accsess 

Oh whitout the game = 0Euro

Edited by nickita

Posted

About 40 to 50.000 € :$

Posted

WTF are you rich ?! :o 

Posted

$20 not including the game lol. But I started playing like a month and a half ago. I was really tired of looting my own stuff lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Almost 1000-1500

238ap/263dp with ap build 

215/283 with accuracy

1 person likes this

Posted

Disgusting, Is this to say " Look at me i spent 2k on waifus costumes have all character to 56 (so i must be hardcore) but i dont have good gear NO P2W GEAM" jokers.

Truth is.

Player A , t1 pets no artisan memory

Player B , t4 pets full p2w memory

Player b will progress over 2 times as fast. I don't care if you say RNG, Rng doesnt matter when its more efficient to buy, Rng matters only on hard to get items like tet accessories and pen weapons. Get a grip delusional plebs.

1).  Specifically 3x as fast actually as 1 artisan = 3 memory fragments.  Time is money, you pay to save time not for power.  There is nothing I can throw money at and buy directly that you cant get in game.

2).  RNG is RNG, no amount of $$$ will help you there, you cant buy PEN junk with $$$ as RNG is RNG and those items simply either don't exist and/or are super limited.

3).  And lastly...  you sir or madam are salty and reek of peasant jealousy, GOOD DAY!

1 person likes this

Posted

I've spent a negative amount of money, and my AP is over 9000.

Best regards,
GM Dew

20 people like this

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

Gib me job and relocate me to...  Denmark?  Holland?!...  wait where is KAKAO located?  Will work for AP!

Posted (edited)

Best regards,
GM Dew

But you had to cosplay an elf so that's -1M karma

I guess i didn t spend that much:

history.thumb.JPG.f9a10e45e78214735d6455

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

WTB GM buffs

Posted

WHY HHHELLO!  It's me!  Your Armenian cousin!  

Posted

I've probably spent like $200 - $300 on this game, bought like 4 outfits before marketplace listing was implemented and bought weight limit increases, 1 extra pet, some artisans. 

Snipe everything from the market otherwise :D I'm full boss gear with almost 500 gs