• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much have you spent on bdo and how gud are you?

wallet warrior   254 votes

1. 1. not including the cost of the game

• 0-100
    • 100-500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000-1500
    • 2000+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Somewhere around 150-200€... So far bought 4 pets, horse armor, costume for my main and 2 char slots (didn't know we'd get a free one for the new class). i know that doesn't quite add up to the amount of money I've spent, but I'm saving the rest to buy stuff later on :D I have played for less than a month so I have many things to figure out before buying anything else.

How "gud" am I? Uhhh, level 54 on my main; never touched PvP and I can guarantee I'd be horrible at it anyway, I have about 105AP and 90+ DP, no idea about builds or combos (I just use what feels comfortable to play with), never been at any of the popular grind spots and strongest mobs I've ever killed are Manes :D So I don't think I could win anything by spending even more money on the game.

Posted (edited)

Between 100-500 if you include the website sales. Only bought a bundle of 10 artisans in the web sale (havent used any) mainly bought some pets/outfit/horse skill coupons/breed resets and ive never sold pearl items on the market. Level 59 @ 40% Tamer with TRI Kzarka/Dandie/Nouver and wearing all DUO/TRI Heve/Taritas but have +11 tree, +13 muskans, +12 bhegs & DUO Giath (all armor bought at +0 and weps i bought at TRI) Basic accessories PRI tree belt/tungrade/ crescent and DUO Witch & Blue coral (197/199/230) DP will improve once i get my boss armors upgraded. Also sitting on just under 1.5bil silver :) 

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

50€ :P the 30€ for the game and 20€ for the pets lol

this

over 200 ap

Posted

I've spend probably $150 and I'm a terrible player. Just awful.

Posted

Around 500€. Got drunk one night and decided that i need 1 luck on one of my pets so i wouldnt be forced to use a gem. Good part is i got one luck on my t3 eagle, and made my dog, fox and cat t4. Bad part is that i spent 370€ on pets. The rest was for 2 costumes and weight limits. 

228/230/263 ap/awap/dp

Posted

Cuz pen gear is sitting on the market, right.

There were a couple of PEN off-hands sitting there a few days ago. And PEN armor.

Posted

1).  Specifically 3x as fast actually as 1 artisan = 3 memory fragments.  Time is money, you pay to save time not for power.  There is nothing I can throw money at and buy directly that you cant get in game.

2).  RNG is RNG, no amount of $$$ will help you there, you cant buy PEN junk with $$$ as RNG is RNG and those items simply either don't exist and/or are super limited.

3).  And lastly...  you sir or madam are salty and reek of peasant jealousy, GOOD DAY!

WOW I THINK YOU ARE STUPID

1) enchanting does not requirer only fragm. 10 fragm + 1 sharp is 11.6 mill (so you actually save 3.3 fragm thats 2.475mill)  its definitly not 3x fast .

2) you are stupid since i clearly stated how rng is meanlingless when buying items is more efficient

3) i'm salty yes but what am i jealous about? Please tell

Paying for saving time is such a stupid argument. So if you play 10 min/day and pay to save 10 hour of time every day the game is not p2w? nice joke (not talking about bdo, bdo is p2w when both player are hardcore and 1 p2w and 1 doesnt)

Posted

Money spent ≠ Gear score. 

Posted (edited)

2k+

Tri Kzarka & Kutum
Full Tri Grunil
Tri Bhegs(I missed a lot of free boss armors from the attendance reward)
Tri Blue Awakening.
4 T3 and one T4 pets.

Have enough memory fragments for another tri boss armor I imagine..just have to be lucky and win the bid or night vendor roll.  So far has not happened.

Game is definitely not P2W, I would be much further ahead then most people here if it was.  All the alts I switch to have cash shop costumes as well; just one or so.  I have also been playing since release(Also played the KR BDO prior to the megaserver) so my progress is a bit behind where I should be.  Believe I should be in Tet+

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted (edited)

I spent $50 post game purchase. 30 on inventory space and 20 on pets. Level 58 warrior with 201 awakening ap and 261 dp.

Edited by DouchemousMaximus

Posted

$320 in total, I'm your average pleb.

Posted

Player b will progress over 2 times as fast.

Rng doesnt matter when its more efficient to buy,

Rng matters only on hard to get items like tet accessories and pen weapons.

So the player can P2W their way the best gear because RNG doesn't matter, but RNG does matter when trying to get best gear? Ok...

Get a grip delusional plebs.

If anyone is delusional, it's the person crying about the game whilst still playing it and using the forums. :) 

Posted

Idk how much I've spent but I'm a ranger so I'm not gud at all.

Posted

I don wanna say...  also dont tell my wife...  but like...  a lot.

I'm guessing you're on +1000 or +2000 out of these options :P Mr Gift 

Also on topic: I'm the traveler :x I got gud when I reserved my name successfully :D. (my +13 balls are so op <.<) 

Posted

1) enchanting does not requirer only fragm. 10 fragm + 1 sharp is 11.6 mill (so you actually save 3.3 fragm thats 2.475mill)  its definitly not 3x fast .

2) you are stupid since i clearly stated how rng is meanlingless when buying items is more efficient

Paying for saving time is such a stupid argument. So if you play 10 min/day and pay to save 10 hour of time every day the game is not p2w? nice joke (not talking about bdo, bdo is p2w when both player are hardcore and 1 p2w and 1 doesnt)

Genuinely curious why you're still playing Black Desert Online if you dislike it so much.

Posted

Too much and Terrible

Posted

So the player can P2W their way the best gear because RNG doesn't matter, but RNG does matter when trying to get best gear? Ok...

If anyone is delusional, it's the person crying about the game whilst still playing it and using the forums. :) 

rng doesnt matter for the first 10 months of the game and after that  you are so far ahead that you will still be ahead.

Nice job on quoting btw

Posted

140€

all 7 boss pieces on TRI except dandy, its on TET.

Posted (edited)

just 30$ ( not counting the game )

And i'am glad i didnt spend more. i dont feed the greed.

Ofc, since i'am not milked the game make me play in "maximum inconvenience", but whatever .|..

Edited by woots

Posted

1).  I know you are but what am I?

2).  Duh... obviously jealous of my good looks!

I'm guessing you're on +1000 or +2000 out of these options :P Mr Gift 

Also on topic: I'm the traveler :x I got gud when I reserved my name successfully :D. (my +13 balls are so op <.<) 

Oh hush now... nothing to see here... move along ppl... keep it on the down low xD 

Posted

I've spent a lot. I'm pretty good. But TBH the money I'm spending is not to pay2win. I spend 90% of my money on cosmetic items which i use myself. Expect for this time:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thirty bux for the base game last year ni**ah  , an I have a lot more crap than almost any of the people I'm in a guild with and some of them spent 300 plus

All TRI gear,  all Boss Gear, 4 tier7 hawses, stables Capped on Horses & Noble wagons, almost capped on fish boats, three Rank1 homes, Master rank lifeskills, a bil silv in accessories, 1000+ of every rare crafting Mat, & 300 contrib.  But the ONLY one that matters to me:  experience from playing EVERY aspect of the game.  You don't get that being a part timer who buys their fun from the cash shop.  Killers burn out & Achievers run out of cash, But Explorers will always find a reason to keep going

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted

$100 - $500

Most of it has been for value packs or in the beginning, costumes. But lately I just resort to sniping them on the MP.

Only two more Ninja costumes to go lol.

Posted

I've spent a negative amount of money, and my AP is over 9000.

Best regards,
GM Dew

lol

Posted

I've spent over $2000 on this game, mostly personal items, some things to sell for people requesting, not concerned with p2w aspect because usually those who talk about it usually don't understand how little you get from selling items, but i think its hilarious how they try to justify themselves