• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much have you spent on bdo and how gud are you?

wallet warrior   254 votes

1. 1. not including the cost of the game

• 0-100
    • 100-500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000-1500
    • 2000+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

88 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I added it up. I've spent $2683.18 on my account. About $2200 of that was before pearl items could be posted on the cash shop. 

Edited by Ayl

Posted (edited)

$30 so far.

Grabbed myself a weapon + outfit set (Bern warrior <3) as a little gift to myself for Christmas. Other than the cost of the $50 game version at launch, nothing. I feel like i'm competitive enough, I can get a few kills on T1 node wars and generally have fun.

Edited by Erandyer

Posted

Not necessarily all the time.  I've seen people spent thousands of dollars/euros and can't even get a single duo on their gear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what statisticly mean dont you? :P

Posted

Quite a lot, quite.

Posted (edited)

~$400 total since launch, game included.

I'd probably spend more if the pearl items were worth more on the Marketplace. Luckily, their low value has been something of a deterrent for me as I feel sort of cheated whenever I make a purchase, Some people have more time than money, and some people have more money than time. I'm the latter, so I tend to leverage "p2w" systems when they exist. This one just isn't rewarding enough.

Anyhow, as to what I spent the money on: So far I've only sold 2 items on the Marketplace, and kind of regretted it both times. The rest of my money went into a metric ass-ton of aesthetic items for my characters because obviously Fashion is the REAL endgame of any MMO =D

Edited by Tolmos

Posted

Around 500 €.

İ played the first month without paying anything, got alot of free stuff from the game itself but these last 2 months İ went crazy. Cooking/riding/processing costume. Horse/wagon costume. And just well horse resets and stuff made me go over 500-600 in 2 months. Rip wallet.

Posted

You know what statisticly mean dont you? :P

I honestly do unless you're only considering the people who said they spent money to upgrade their gear vs. people who spent money for storage/inventory spaces and pets but didn't care about their gear.

Posted

2380 eur... oh lord I never added everything up until now. That is from launch until now. 
About 2.52k usd... 

qN9EGr6.gif

Posted

I honestly do unless you're only considering the people who said they spent money to upgrade their gear vs. people who spent money for storage/inventory spaces and pets but didn't care about their gear.

In the case of ppl not spending money on upgrading their gear they are at least not pulling the statistics in the opposite direction they just lower the average gain :)

Dont ask me for any numbers though...

OwduQo.gif

Posted

In the case of ppl not spending money on upgrading their gear they are at least not pulling the statistics in the opposite direction they just lower the average gain :)

Dont ask me for any numbers though...

OwduQo.gif

Yeah let's not talk about numbers.  lol

Posted

6 € and I get 4 costumes:  cartian, red lord, gotha rensa and heckett. 

Posted

Hmmmm around 70 or 80€.
It's more than I would have liked to, but for instance I wanted a certain look on my sorc that had pieces from different sets and that was extremely hard to get via MP. Then there were another two or three that I was unable to get out of the MP either. Half were bought with silver the others with pearls (9 chars). I also bought a red panda. And I think that was it.

Now, concerning how good I am, let me say I'm "Donald Trump great" level. But I choose not to show it in game so that people don't feel bad :P

Posted

Well, I haven't spent more than $300, and I can certainly spell well, hint, hint.