• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

fishing [Fishing] 'Bottle with a Note' item - Also possible to obtain when fishing. Details and location.

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone,

Thanks for everyone's various contributions. I got my note in a bottle but am a bit confused. It appears that when I received the quest it consumed my map. I thought this was normal but I've seen screenshots in this thread where people still have the maps in their inventories. I have this quest in my quest log but I have no map. Is this supposed to happen? 

I'm worried now that I am missing the additional information (clue) that is normally displayed on the map that indicates which dig site I am supposed to investigate, especially since I have the variation that links to multiple translations.

That's how mine did it. Just grab a shovel and go to the spot for that quest. Dig up the artifact and turn it in! Good luck.

Posted

That's how mine did it. Just grab a shovel and go to the spot for that quest. Dig up the artifact and turn it in! Good luck.

Oh ok. Thanks. I think I have the bugged version that doesn't have a RU to EN translation. For I lack 4 fingers etc. I've tried all the flagged spots with no success.

Posted

Has anyone found the one for "Three big bright stars" yet? Iv'e found the area and turned it into swiss cheese but nothing...

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Posted

Has anyone found the one for "Three big bright stars" yet? Iv'e found the area and turned it into swiss cheese but nothing...

New Bitmap Image.jpg

I have also accepted this quest and spent 500 shovels going in a grid pattern with no luck. Anyone figured this one out?

Posted (edited)

The Eagle could be referred to puturum scroll? The One near akman node?

Edited by defar92

Posted

I have also accepted this quest and spent 500 shovels going in a grid pattern with no luck. Anyone figured this one out?

Also looking for that one, hope someone finds the location and posts it.

Posted

I've been having my troubles with that one as well. Used over 1k energy digging all over from Humility to the tree palms.

Posted (edited)

New Bitmap Image.jpg

This one seems a problem. All the others are on the actual database flag location so in theory this one should also be. However it seems players aren't finding it there.

BDDatabase zoomed in map of the location attached.

It fits with the Russian version which even mentions a tree and between the two places. However I can;t help further as I haven't got this one yet. Good luck with it. Perhaps widen the search of look for any other likely trees.

Riddle: ”Three big bright stars above a soaring eagle. Twins fell in love with one another, and a child is born. The eldest child shall rule the world.”
Russian: С тем, что у меня в сумке, я буду править миром! Глупые туземцы даже не догадывались о том, какая это ценность! Главное оторваться от погони... В святилище Скромности мне дали неплохую лошадь, но она уже выдохлась. Закопаю груз здесь, под деревом. Надеюсь, я смогу скрыться в долине Титума. "
Translation: With that in my bag, I will rule the world! Silly natives were not even aware of what it is worth! The main thing to break away from the chase ... The sanctuary of modesty gave me a good horse, but she was already exhausted. Bury the goods here, under a tree. I hope I will be able to hide in Tituma Valley. "

bdo-bright stars.jpg

Edited by Moonraker
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

*bump* Has anyone found the one regarding the: Three big bright stars above a soaring eagle. Twins fell in love with one another, and a child is born. The eldest child shall rule the world.”

I've done:
-Griding the area. (take one step and shovel, another step and shovel ect..ect..ect..)
-Shoveling 360 degrees on every tree in the area. 
-Looked at the stars in the sky at night and can't find shit/same with eagle.
-Googled anything regarding the riddle in NA and RU text.
-used BDO database to find the flag and digging in the area thats flagged by the grain of sand.
-Asked server chat/channel chat.
-I've used 1k shovels/357+ energy poking around.

The only thing i've found was a 100k silver bar in the rocks.

Someone has to of found this thing right? Please post if you have. It's killing me on the inside.

2017-04-02_5769599.JPG

Edited by Asidetrinity
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Posted

Confirming the Sincerity location on the map. Screenshot attached of exact spot with view across W to Sincerity for context. The Sincerity puzzle (RU version identifies it as close to Sincerity):

”Woke up to find myself lying at the bottom of a valley. Sharp needles facing each other, fall of the burning flower. From there, at the end of the ordeal, I saw the light.”

To help locate the exact spot the second screenshot looking N you will see a fossil bone located close-by to the left (just right of the quest entry) and a little further away to the left, an NPC enemy which seems in a fixed location. To to right of the shot to the E is another fossil. These along with the map or BDDatabase page for flags should get you in the approximate location.

I got the item in two digs.................

Can confirm this location, just got mine here.

Some info to help others find the exact spot as i had some issues:

From the spot of the dig to this exact location (img) it took me 45 seconds with my horse at speed 128%. So my suggestion to get to the rough spot would be to get to the rock in the picture, position yourself perfectly opposite of it, press T - as that is what exactly i did.

Here are some more screen shots:

4jlGsML.jpg

pay attention to the back drop of the small village/town and where my character is aligned too it.

H6D6Tkc.jpg

Moon was very correct in the positioning of the fossil/bone and the NPC

Also this is a new one i've gotten:

pdicWnT.png

i literally have zero idea where to begin with this one, anyone got a clue?

2 people like this

Posted

Also this is a new one i've gotten:

pdicWnT.png

i literally have zero idea where to begin with this one, anyone got a clue?

Unfortunately BDDatabase site hasn't been update since the latest patch and two new quests added, I assume this is one of them. Hopefully it will soon and any new chest locations should help us.

2 people like this

Posted

*bump* Has anyone found the one regarding the: Three big bright stars above a soaring eagle. Twins fell in love with one another, and a child is born. The eldest child shall rule the world.”

I've done:
-Griding the area. (take one step and shovel, another step and shovel ect..ect..ect..)
-Shoveling 360 degrees on every tree in the area. 
-Looked at the stars in the sky at night and can't find shit/same with eagle.
-Googled anything regarding the riddle in NA and RU text.
-used BDO database to find the flag and digging in the area thats flagged by the grain of sand.
-Asked server chat/channel chat.
-I've used 1k shovels/357+ energy poking around.

The only thing i've found was a 100k silver bar in the rocks.

Someone has to of found this thing right? Please post if you have. It's killing me on the inside.

2017-04-02_5769599.JPG

Also on the search for this one. No luck yet anywhere around the location in the screenshots. Curious: Where did the first screenshot come from that Moonraker had on the overview map? Was that an assumed location or that person in the shot actually found it there?

Posted

Also on the search for this one. No luck yet anywhere around the location in the screenshots. Curious: Where did the first screenshot come from that Moonraker had on the overview map? Was that an assumed location or that person in the shot actually found it there?

I think the person zoomed in and took a screenshot of the location rather than the person in the shot. In my screenshot, its to prove i went to the spot. If you go east of humility up and down a hill or two you'll see these three palm trees. South of the palm trees is a narrow pathway that leads to an archway leading into fogons. Or in the riddle's case, titum valley.

Posted

Oh ok. Thanks. I think I have the bugged version that doesn't have a RU to EN translation. For I lack 4 fingers etc. I've tried all the flagged spots with no success.

Did you find the spot for the four fingers one, I have that one and can't find where to dig

Posted

I think the person zoomed in and took a screenshot of the location rather than the person in the shot. In my screenshot, its to prove i went to the spot. If you go east of humility up and down a hill or two you'll see these three palm trees. South of the palm trees is a narrow pathway that leads to an archway leading into fogons. Or in the riddle's case, titum valley.

I have found that exact location. I guess what I meant was that the initial screenshot everyone is kinda basing it off of is the same one that is used on Moonraker's map (miniaturized). Whoever took THAT screenshot is who I hope actually got the item from the location, instead of just running to where they think it is (ish) and taking a picture.

I'm guessing no one has actually found it so far? Based off the Russian translations I'd assume it'd be somewhere around the large middle tree of that copse. (The other two are of the same type, so could be the twins. That would leave the largest third tree to be the "eldest child" though it's a date palm instead of a regular palm. Not really sure what the "soaring eagle" would be for that location, though.

Posted (edited)

I have found that exact location. I guess what I meant was that the initial screenshot everyone is kinda basing it off of is the same one that is used on Moonraker's map (miniaturized). Whoever took THAT screenshot is who I hope actually got the item from the location, instead of just running to where they think it is (ish) and taking a picture.

I'm guessing no one has actually found it so far? Based off the Russian translations I'd assume it'd be somewhere around the large middle tree of that copse. (The other two are of the same type, so could be the twins. That would leave the largest third tree to be the "eldest child" though it's a date palm instead of a regular palm. Not really sure what the "soaring eagle" would be for that location, though.

I have the quest in my log atm. I'm trying to find any information relating to the exact location but i'm not having any luck. The picture of the overhead of the map with the flag pinned to it in the database was the picture I used to track the location in BDO. I used the mini map in BDO to look as much like as the map from the database and i dug all around where the flag should be. In the palms, around the palms, inbetween the palms. It literally drove me nuts and i had to walk away for a bit. 

Edited by Asidetrinity

Posted

I have the quest in my log atm. I'm trying to find any information relating to the exact location but i'm not having any luck. The picture of the overhead of the map with the flag pinned to it in the database was the picture I used to track the location in BDO. I used the mini map in BDO to look as much like as the map from the database and i dug all around where the flag should be. In the palms, around the palms, inbetween the palms. It literally drove me nuts and i had to walk away for a bit. 

I've done the same. I've had no luck at all. I used the flag on the database map before I paid attention to the screenshots, so when I came back to look, and saw the same place... I know I'm where the flag says to be. I just can't believe no one seems to have found this yet.

Posted

In case i overlooked it when reading through this thread, has anyone found the location for the riddle below?

For I lack four fingers - four skies and four lands. Punctured the neck of the thirsty and let the spring water run through it.

Posted

EU server, a month of fishing on the miserable lake and nothing WTF.

For me this is false

Posted (edited)

I've followed this thread for a bit but since I haven't done any real fishing since the hotspot change (or the world cup event)

But after thinking about the 3 stars quest, Has anyone tried on top of the shrine at Sincerity?

Let me break down my theory, 3 stars above an eagle. Well Calpheon is an eagle image but with only 1 star above it. So I put the map flat and looked around and I noticed something

2017-04-13_488588730.thumb.PNG.43c519c97

Now why this spot?

Well two twins got freaky and had a baby, "inbetween" Humility and Sharing is Sincerity.

then I looked into the quest text of this in korean and it says Wings, Which the only thing in game is the elixir of wings. 

In addition to the wings elixir it says "emergency repairs in the sky" and well....

http://imgur.com/a/bATFE

If you look up from down below it sure looks like a moon, and well the moon on top.

Anyone want to check it out? its a theory and might work. Never know. If anything it will be a fun trip out to the desert.

Edited by Complication_AtBirth

Posted

I've followed this thread for a bit but since I haven't done any real fishing since the hotspot change (or the world cup event)

But after thinking about the 3 stars quest, Has anyone tried on top of the shrine at Sincerity?

Let me break down my theory, 3 stars above an eagle. Well Calpheon is an eagle image but with only 1 star above it. So I put the map flat and looked around and I noticed something

2017-04-13_488588730.thumb.PNG.43c519c97

Now why this spot?

Well two twins got freaky and had a baby, "inbetween" Humility and Sharing is Sincerity.

then I looked into the quest text of this in korean and it says Wings, Which the only thing in game is the elixir of wings. 

In addition to the wings elixir it says "emergency repairs in the sky" and well....

http://imgur.com/a/bATFE

If you look up from down below it sure looks like a moon, and well the moon on top.

Anyone want to check it out? its a theory and might work. Never know. If anything it will be a fun trip out to the desert.

Interesting theory there but how did you get on top of the shrine?!!

Posted (edited)

Interesting theory there but how did you get on top of the shrine?!!

The pillar on the south side (or left side of the image) there are some pots you can get on, jump to pillar, jump to roof.

Edited by Complication_AtBirth

Posted (edited)

Got one recently but it has me stumped, quite the long riddle and badly translated apparently.

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43827/#

"For an ordeal of thirsty, as passing by a long canyon, when fire finally started to burn,

I caught my breath in a small shade. I was walking towards burning camel at infinite time.

When it was less than 100 steps, I found myself standing in a hard and cozy nest.

That was my utopia"

wsYV7pz.png

Here's the RUS translation http://bddatabase.net/ru/item/43827/

"With that I have in my bag, I will rule the world! Stupid natives did not even guess what value this was!

The main thing to break away from the chase ... In the sanctuary of modesty I was given a good horse,

but it was already exhausted. I'll dig a load here, under the tree. I hope I can hide in the valley of Titum"

If the RUS translation is anything to go by the sanctuary of modesty could perhaps be Pilgrim's Sanctuary of Humility, but

this is just a guess.

Edited by Mirtastic