• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What move is this?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

After performing Crust Crusher press Down+Left Click.

My Musa does some upper swing, followed by a poke, followed by a forward windmill attack, ending with a downward swipe. 

I did this accidentally while farting around on some green mobs.  Does anyone have any info on it, does it give Super Armor, does it apply down attack or down smash or is it another skill that will leave us open to the CCmageddon that is Red Battlefield?

thanks for any feedback given.

Posted

After performing Crust Crusher press Down+Left Click.

My Musa does some upper swing, followed by a poke, followed by a forward windmill attack, ending with a downward swipe. 

I did this accidentally while farting around on some green mobs.  Does anyone have any info on it, does it give Super Armor, does it apply down attack or down smash or is it another skill that will leave us open to the CCmageddon that is Red Battlefield?

thanks for any feedback given.

Well S + Left Click is spinner.. Useless in PvP and only useful in PvE if you run out of WP and have everything else on cd (this will rarely happen if you use twister/crosscut and below the belt on cd).

Posted

Well S + Left Click is spinner.. Useless in PvP and only useful in PvE if you run out of WP and have everything else on cd (this will rarely happen if you use twister/crosscut and below the belt on cd).

Defintely not Spinner as it chains off Crust Crusher and I haven't been able to perform it stand alone.

Any Musa that has ever used Spinner in PVP only has to do it once to realize it equates to an instant respawn. ;)

Posted (edited)

Hey, that poking thing gives you 10% attackspeed . It is an unlisted skill/animation and not many musas know about it but it's very useless to use since it takes so much time and leaves you too vulnerable the "normal way".  there is another much faster way to pull off that animation poke that leaves u a lot less vulnerable I keep it up all the time. Ever seen a musa with z+the poke buff+e? Absolute chaos

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

Hey, that poking thing gives you 10% attackspeed . It is an unlisted skill/animation and not many musas know about it but it's very useless to use since it takes so much time and leaves you too vulnerable the "normal way".  there is another much faster way to pull off that animation poke that leaves u a lot less vulnerable I keep it up all the time, but I won't share it here haha. Ever seen a musa with z+the poke buff+e? Absolute chaos

It's Spinner.

It's just a super sekrekt animation for Spinner that does absolutely nothing, you can do it after Fiery Angel as well. 

Posted

It's Spinner.

It's just a super sekrekt animation for Spinner that does absolutely nothing, you can do it after Fiery Angel as well. 

ruining my rp, shame on you. It does give 10% atk speed tho 

Posted (edited)

ruining my rp, shame on you. It does give 10% atk speed tho 

So does regular Spinner. :P

I suppose if EVERYTHING else was on cooldown this wouldn't be a bad thing to use directly after Crust Crusher/Fiery Angel because it speeds up the animation a little bit. But otherwise it still is just as useless as regular Spinner, it's probably a bug more than an intended feature though. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos

Posted

So does regular Spinner. :P

I suppose if EVERYTHING else was on cooldown this wouldn't be a bad thing to use directly after Crust Crusher/Fiery Angel because it speeds up the animation a little bit. But otherwise it still is just as useless as regular Spinner, it's probably a bug more than an intended feature though. 

never said normal spinner didn't haha but yeah it's something I use very frequently when I get a chance to breath the buffs stays for 10 secs aswell

Posted

it literally the most useless secret thing on any class, 0 dmg and the 10 sec atk speed buff is available on the 2nd hit of spinner, why go through the trouble of activating it the other way..............

Posted

Defintely not Spinner as it chains off Crust Crusher and I haven't been able to perform it stand alone.

Any Musa that has ever used Spinner in PVP only has to do it once to realize it equates to an instant respawn. ;)

If you have doubts lock spinner and try to do it.....

Posted

If you have doubts lock spinner and try to do it.....

yeah, you're absolutely right.

After the secret spinner, you can go into normal spinner and the ATT speed bonus does not stack so I guess it's only there to look flashy in PVE.  I was hoping that the final move would be some amazing secret down smash.  Meh...

Posted

Musa life! It is unfinished awk!

Posted

I will use spinner in 1v1 for attack speed and float, but you have to really be careful when you use it

I will use spinner in 1v1 for attack speed and float, but you have to really be careful when you use it

Posted

They should change spinner so that you turn into a beyblade and spin like a madman, give it superarmour and life leech but make it weak with lots of hits. Spinner now is complete dog balls useless in pve and pvp

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0