• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Easy leveling/grind spots nowdays ?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Since been away nearly half of the year and yet returned back when Dark creation was annouce now wanting to start fresh as a dark knight and wondering what would be great leveling path from 1-56+ nowdays and anything else new (played since Valencia part 1 came out)

Posted (edited)

Lvl to like 11. Then:

11-16 Alejandro farm

16-21 Moretti Plantation

21-26 Al Rhundi camp

26-30 Bloody Monastery

30-33 Orcs/Bandits

33-37 Refugee camp

37-42 Chimeras

42-45 Manshas

45-48 Treants/Catfish

48-50 Calpheon Shrine

50-53 Helms

53-56 Sausans

Well same old stuff. I don't think you wanna try valencia/pirates before awakening (at least 56) unless you already have some gear and also because of the long travel time, you will wanna go to Mediah on 56 asap to get your awakening to be stronger and more efficient so if you're already at Sausans you're very close.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3
1 person likes this

Posted

Sausans and Pirates until you realize that the leveling system is a completely BS way of getting players to play and then log off, uninstall, and wait for the next promising MMO to come out. It's what everyone else is doing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sausans and Pirates until you realize that the leveling system is a completely BS way of getting players to play and then log off, uninstall, and wait for the next promising MMO to come out. It's what everyone else within my IQ range is doing.

I've corrected that for you

11 people like this

Posted

Sausans and Pirates until you realize that the leveling system is a completely BS way of getting players to play and then log off, uninstall, and wait for the next promising MMO to come out. It's what everyone else is doing.

I don't get it, what's the problem. It's MMORPG, so you must knew from the start that it was about gridning. And no1 forces you go grind till level 60.

Getting to level 58 is more than easy. It takes some time sure, but still not that bad. Once you reach level 58, you can just wait for next "soft cap" and it will be much easier to get to level 60 then.

If you need levels -> grind

If you need silver -> grind

It's MMORPG basic, and if you don't like that, maybe you should start playing FPS or MOBA games.

About leveling spots ... don't rush. Take your time and check on your map about level zones. If you are in that range, go to that spot. Or just look on the map and do all "Question marks" and kill all mobs that come in between. 

Other than that, just follow what @give ninja/kunoichi :3 said.

Posted

I've corrected that for you

Bitter that I discounted your hundreds of hours of grinding? Takes so many IQ points to run in circles killing the exact same mobs for months just so I can pretend that I'm good at PvP... rofl give me a break.

I don't get it, what's the problem. It's MMORPG, so you must knew from the start that it was about gridning. And no1 forces you go grind till level 60.

Getting to level 58 is more than easy. It takes some time sure, but still not that bad. Once you reach level 58, you can just wait for next "soft cap" and it will be much easier to get to level 60 then.

If you need levels -> grind

If you need silver -> grind

It's MMORPG basic, and if you don't like that, maybe you should start playing FPS or MOBA games.

About leveling spots ... don't rush. Take your time and check on your map about level zones. If you are in that range, go to that spot. Or just look on the map and do all "Question marks" and kill all mobs that come in between. 

Other than that, just follow what @give ninja/kunoichi :3 said.

Ummm, no, grinding the same group of mobs for hundreds of hours just to be viable isn't MMORPG basic....

Posted

Bitter that I discounted your hundreds of hours of grinding? Takes so many IQ points to run in circles killing the exact same mobs for months just so I can pretend that I'm good at PvP... rofl give me a break.

Ummm, no, grinding the same group of mobs for hundreds of hours just to be viable isn't MMORPG basic....

It was just an assumption before, but after these answers haha. Thank you

Posted (edited)

You're obviously a novice...but I'm sure as soon as your called out you'll state you played everything from Ultima Online to present. However, the reality is grinding mindlessly is basic and had been present since that time.

If you were an older player, you would kknow. You obviously never spent hours to days farming J boots, Jade maces etc from older games like EQ 1...let alone continually farming to sell in chat because trade houses weren't a thing until girls such as yourself continued to whine about how gaming life was too hard. Diaf kid.

Edited by Solzen
mispelled

Posted

You're obviously a novice...but I'm sure as soon as your called out you'll state you played everything from Ultima Online to present. However, the reality is grinding mindlessly is basic and had been present since that time.

If you were an older player, you would kknow. You obviously never spent hours to days farming J boots, Jade maces etc from older games like EQ 1...let alone continually farming to sell in chat because trade houses weren't a thing until girls such as yourself continued to whine about how gaming life was too hard. Diaf kid.

Definitely not basic, for shitty games that you play where no-lifing means you get better and makes you feel good about your lack of skill and which only last a year, yeah maybe.  For good MMOs though no, definitely not.  You don't play those though because it takes skill to win lol.

Posted

Because doing fedex quests and kill x rabbits quests are such great leveling methods.

Posted

So same always no new area's ?

Posted

Because doing fedex quests and kill x rabbits quests are such great leveling methods.

Totally missed the point... lvl cap should be 56, let gear decide things from there on out.  Endless boring mob grind only loses you players and rewards no-lifers after that.

Posted (edited)

I don't get it, what's the problem. It's MMORPG, so you must knew from the start that it was about gridning.

Because maybe MMO are attractive because it imply "infinite game time" but also ppl do hope for real content, and not just bash mobs as only game activity.

If its your fun to play as braindead bot, then good for you. But its also time to evolve from what the 10++years old mmo were doing.

Edited by woots

Posted

When did you start playing MMORPGs?

Posted

You guys have to admit that the grind in this game is way too much. Yes, a little grinding is part of every mmorpg. But BDO grind? That's just retarded, killing the same mob type for hundreds of hours is definitely not what a game should look like.

I love BDO, don't get me wrong, but it could easily be the best mmo out there if the devs would implement some MEANINGFUL features/content into the game and would reduce the eternal grind and the mindless RNG to a scale where it would be at least bearable.

Give us some dungeons/raids, something challenging and rewarding. Instead of randomly spawning world bosses all over the place where 2 out of 200 people get decent loot, make this shit into a raid where you have to fight all world bosses consecutively. Allow us to do this two or three times a week with 20 people, so that everyone can have some achievements without making it piss easy.

Right now, if you want to get to the endgame in BDO it's just about who wastes the most hours per day mindlessly farming mobs for hours, afk processing stuff or go FISHING (wow, that's so much fun).

It would be so easy to make this game good...

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely not basic, for shitty games that you play where no-lifing means you get better and makes you feel good about your lack of skill and which only last a year, yeah maybe.  For good MMOs though no, definitely not.  You don't play those though because it takes skill to win lol.

When you stop playing Maple Story and circle jerking to Hello Kitty Online your opinion will be worth more than the turd I just flushed 5m ago.  Your forum picture says enough...I forgot eating skyr from Starbucks makes you hard shit. FKn wannaB

Posted

So same always no new area's ?

Yes. There has been no level adjustment. Any new areas are higher level than what was out at launch.

There is also a filter on the map in game now that gives you recommended level ranges for all areas.  If you are well geared, you can stay ahead of the recommended level. 

Posted

How do you report a nazi in the forums? Tag staff? @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo 

I generally wouldn't, but fascism seems worthy.

Posted (edited)

Your forum picture says enough...

LOLOLOL You're one to talk.

Go back to your carebear game where grinding mobs for countless hours because you have no life makes you think you're good at PvP.

Edited by Oakenkeg

Posted

wouldnt you grinding for hundreds of hours and then uninstalling the game depreciate  your time? Since your hours played no longer are doing anything for you?