• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Desert in Steam!!!

42 posts in this topic

Posted

WildStar had it issues that players voiced and NcSoft ignored

NCSoft ruins everything it touches, games do good for a few months and then the P2W cash grabs come rolling in... I've played wildstar until level 26, but it just lacks that retaining power for me. BDO has something that keeps me engaged.

1 person likes this

Posted

NCSoft ruins everything it touches, games do good for a few months and then the P2W cash grabs come rolling in... I've played wildstar until level 26, but it just lacks that retaining power for me. BDO has something that keeps me engaged.

As if Daum didn't make BDO p2w, buy shop items -> sell for silver -> profit, just as guilty as every other f2p shit.

Posted

You mean like kakao/PA?

Posted (edited)

As if Daum didn't make BDO p2w, buy shop items -> sell for silver -> profit, just as guilty as every other f2p shit.

I think you're forgetting that BDO is B2P, it's no different than a currency exchange system and you're also forgetting that there's a LIMIT to selling pearl items on the market.
You're just salty because you think you got "scammed" on a horse skill ticket. lol

Edited by Asterotis

Posted

you know the cash shop is more so Pearl Abyss right? Just like what happened with Tera but BlueHole owns EnMass

Ncsoft however owns the company it publishes for

thats not really p2w either since I'm not buying direct power from the cash shop

Posted

Wildstar was released broken AF, with rampant exploits. Quests/raids broken, speed hacks and duping were rampant. Took about 10 days to start manipulating the credd market by using abusing certain features.

You're just salty because you think you got "scammed" on a horse skill ticket. lol

LOL I just read that thread.

Posted

YOU have NEVER played a "P2W" MMO. Clearly not.

Posted

Steam is ok for single player titles. I've never seen the logic in channeling an MMO through the Steam client. BDO or any other MMO for that matter.

bdo is single player game

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Problem is that they don't just "touch". They create the best MMORPGs there ever were and then kill them with the terrible way they manage them.

It's honestly saddening and infuriating.

Signed,
someone who played L2 for almost a decade.

Edited by Katsuragi
1 person likes this

Posted

would be nice, so we can bypass paymentwall

1 person likes this

Posted

Steam will draw huge crowds to Black Desert , this would make it even more exciting !! 

Steam BDO preview video

Posted

Necro-ing a thread for youtube payouts? Golly gosh, classy.

Posted

It was a fake from someone impersonating the russian publisher who then put Black Desert into Greenlight. Since publisher don't have to go through this process and can offer it right away outside of Greenlight, it was obviously nonsense.

Late but.... Ya sure? <.< http://store.steampowered.com/app/582660/Black_Desert_Online/ 

Problem is that they don't just "touch". They create the best MMORPGs there ever were and then kill them with the terrible way they manage them.

It's honestly saddening and infuriating.

Signed,
someone who played L2 for almost a decade.

*remembers Aion* 

Posted

Lol @ all those people on the first page.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

What warrior outfit is that in the video at :20 sec?

EDIT: Bern...duh. never mind! 

Edited by AbortedMan

Posted (edited)

lol @ people " bdo will never be release on steam "

just goes to show how clueless these people are.....

but they act like they know business and the game itself

Edited by lavexis
1 person likes this