• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Insta casting grave digger after reckless blow

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

You are only like few months behind Kevin. :D 

2 people like this

Posted

Works with Slashing too. Try it with E buff.

Posted

GO AWAY ONEUP AND IM THE REAL SALT BENDER 

Posted

im sorry who's the real king of salt?

Posted

im sorry who's the real king of salt?

Lemon

Posted

he cries alot , but is he truely a king of salt? i think not. he's merely a worshipper. Kappa.

Posted

How do you do it? I'm trying reckless blow and I can't seem to insta-cast my grave digging

Posted

How do you do it? I'm trying reckless blow and I can't seem to insta-cast my grave digging

Knee kick in between the 2.

2 people like this

Posted

Can you pull this out without E buff? Without the E buff Sometimes i do it, most of the times i don't. 

Posted

Can you pull this out without E buff? Without the E buff Sometimes i do it, most of the times i don't. 

reckless - c - gd from hotbar

Posted

tested and its possible to do it with C but if you time it wrong it goes very bad. and its only a minute amount faster than ani canceling with kick.

long story short it can be a fun new way to do it but it has its risks.

Posted

tested and its possible to do it with C but if you time it wrong it goes very bad. and its only a minute amount faster than ani canceling with kick.

long story short it can be a fun new way to do it but it has its risks.

Is there a list of awakened kick animation cancels i need to know somewhere? Had no luck finding any combos

Posted

Unfortunately there is not a list or video that shows all animation cancels. You just got to search on youtube/google and experiment. Some of the information out there is dog shit. So, cross reference and test everything yourself with guildmates.

Goodluck

Posted

Warriors really don't help a brotha out when it comes to our class, so... Good luck.

Posted

theres plenty of people who are willing to help when asked, like myself.

the biggest kick cancels ImO is kick swapping and kick canceling reckless blow into grave digging.

Posted (edited)

the biggest kick cancels ImO is kick swapping and kick canceling reckless blow into grave digging.

Mind elaborating? I always just swap with guard+C which insta swaps(what i was taught) and most skills can be swapped instantly after.  is this unawakened kick? Or the awakened flow kick from balance strike? Thanks!

Edited by CaptainSnuggles

Posted (edited)

I meant in an overall sense. Most classes have written detailed guides and videos explaining combos and cancels and their discords aren't just random people spouting nonsense with no guides. We have Oneups starting awakening guide that you have to find yourself and which is poorly recorded, I am not blaming Oneup because it is a good guide just hard to hear but he is literally the only guy taking time to do this shit now. Guys like Kinto and Hacks that made guides on combos and cancels are long gone and no one really took their place. You CAN find the answers here but it is all spread out and then there are a few idiots here that have no clue what they are talking about and lead people astray with bullshit.

Edited by Wrekks

Posted

I meant in an overall sense. Most classes have written detailed guides and videos explaining combos and cancels and their discords aren't just random people spouting nonsense with no guides. We have Oneups starting awakening guide that you have to find yourself and which is poorly recorded, I am not blaming Oneup because it is a good guide just hard to hear but he is literally the only guy taking time to do this shit now. Guys like Kinto and Hacks that made guides on combos and cancels are long gone and no one really took their place. You CAN find the answers here but it is all spread out and then there are a few idiots here that have no clue what they are talking about and lead people astray with bullshit.

This sums up me trying to find info on warrior. I main valk but wanted to try something different and since it used the same gear i said SURE why not.  Plenty of info on valk so i picked that easily, and its just mastering techniques. Warrior everyone says different and hard to find anyone who really knows what theyre talking about so im sure my build and gear are all over the place.

Posted (edited)

Mind elaborating? I always just swap with guard+C which insta swaps(what i was taught) and most skills can be swapped instantly after.  is this unawakened kick? Or the awakened flow kick from balance strike? Thanks!

i typically use knee kick to cancel from GS to s/s , as far as swaps from s/s to GS its a-typically going to be the quick swap after a grab , or swapping with your block up. or swapping before/right after the final slash on scars.

Edited by Burhead