• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cancerous Marketplace RNG

73 posts in this topic

Posted

You should be happy that you even have the chance of getting such items that others paid cash for, if you want it so bad put your money where your mouth is, simple.

Posted

Lmao no wonder this playerbase is so stagnant and dying, no new players at all.

Dead Game. 

Screenshot (104).png

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think there is any problem with the market itself.  I think the problem is a supply problem (supply can't keep up with demand).  Perhaps it's time to nudge the price cap up a bit for Pearl items so more people will be willing to sell these items.

Something else to consider is that your ability to obtain these items is also linked to your desire to put in the effort to obtain them.  I never have any luck buying Pearl Shop items off the market but then I don't really put in the effort like one of my friends does and he gets everything he wants (the last time I asked he was only a few outfits short of having every one of them for five different classes, tons of pets and value packs to last about six months).  He puts a lot of effort into finding someone to sell the item and less in just sitting at the market hoping something he wants will get posted.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Beeso
Meh

Posted

Dream on, you would be spamed to death by offer "WTS KZARKA 10000 pearls" 

I am being spamed like crazy, every second. Everyone is refusing to sell their stuff and make millions unless you give them real money. I even made a topic about this and that it should NOT be allowed but it makes people buy more stuff from Kakao, so they are happy with the situation and locked it...
Btw I actually went ahead and read the ToS of the game and according to their own ToS it is NOT allowed... 
So, I want to trade items with my friends even if they became bound to my family, makes sense to me, makes sense to have this, so why not?

Posted

It's funny seeing so many butthurt fanboys defend a flawed game, also for those who're telling me to pay 30 euros for an outfit. You must be really sad if you spend 30 euros on a virtual item. It's also funny seeing soo many diverge from the point of this thread, it was merely a question if the game was going to change but you go on ahead and put your fanboy mask "Everything is fine, there's nothing wrong with the game." Since I've already got my answer there's nothing else to add, keep shitposting all you want.

Have fun being delusional and wasting all your money on pixels.

I don't think there is any problem with the market itself.  I think the problem is a supply problem (supply can't keep up with demand).  Perhaps it's time to nudge the price cap up a bit for Pearl items so more people will be willing to sell these items.

Something else to consider is that your ability to obtain these items is also linked to your desire to put in the effort to obtain them.  I never have any luck buying Pearl Shop items off the market but then I don't really put in the effort like one of my friends does and he gets everything he wants (the last time I asked he was only a few outfits short of having every one of them for five different classes, tons of pets and value packs to last about six months).  He puts a lot of effort into finding someone to sell the item and less in just sitting at the market hoping something he wants will get posted.

If only it was easy to find a supplier, believe me I've spent a fair share ammount of time looking for one even before the stupid merge and marketplace change.

Not even my guild which was made up of 100 players had a single supplier.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh shut your trap, this has nothing to do with ego. I play a game for myself not for the others so obviously I want to system to benefit me, I'm pretty sure you want the system to benefit you too so don't act like everything is fine. Like the guy you're quoting, by his logic since he got stuff the system is fine and dandy. You're being hypocrit without knowing, as long as the system benefits you it's all good but when it doesn't you'll be the first to complain. Fanboys never change.

Wrong, the system works as intended, I've been trying to get a specific pearl shop item from the Marketplace for the last 3 months, if you look through my post history, you'll see this is the first time I've ever mentioned it, I'm fine with how the system works, it's random, ergo it's fair.

I am being spamed like crazy, every second. Everyone is refusing to sell their stuff and make millions unless you give them real money. I even made a topic about this and that it should NOT be allowed but it makes people buy more stuff from Kakao, so they are happy with the situation and locked it...Btw I actually went ahead and read the ToS of the game and according to their own ToS it is NOT allowed... 
So, I want to trade items with my friends even if they became bound to my family, makes sense to me, makes sense to have this, so why not?

Because they themselves can choose when and where to enforce their own ToS. Not you, nor me, don't like it? Tough.

Posted

I am being spamed like crazy, every second. Everyone is refusing to sell their stuff and make millions unless you give them real money. I even made a topic about this and that it should NOT be allowed but it makes people buy more stuff from Kakao, so they are happy with the situation and locked it...Btw I actually went ahead and read the ToS of the game and according to their own ToS it is NOT allowed... 

Why the HELL would you sell ur gear for useless silver now? You get nothing in return, this whole trading system is broken it needs to be fixed or reworked or whatever. Selling ur gear on the market is almost equivalent to throwing it away.

Posted

"Autism" is the another buzzword.

"Is the another" you're rude and stupid dang...

Posted

I understand that your mad about not sniping anything from the market but that is just RNG deal with it or leave pretty simple answer. But for player trade options my opinion is you can only sell to friends you have known for a month and guildies that have been in the guild for a month but you can sell them the item even if they dont have the cash just make it like a contract and a daily payment that needs to be made and if they dont the weapon/armor/accessory item goes into lock down in your inventory and until the contract is paid cant be used.. But personally i like the system as its RNG and that is how the game is based around..

Posted

I don't want to deal with RNG and I'm gonna be vocal about it, it's the prime evil that haunts BDO.

The market system is broken in a way that you are restricted by the system how much you can get from selling your sh1t. Like I can only sell my TRI Orgre for 2.8 billion. But if I was to preorder a TRI Orgre or to craft one myself would 2.85 billion be enough? HELL NO. The system is totally unfair and makes everybody to not want to sell their stuff.

Posted

I don't want to deal with RNG and I'm gonna be vocal about it, it's the prime evil that haunts BDO.

The market system is broken in a way that you are restricted by the system how much you can get from selling your sh1t. Like I can only sell my TRI Orgre for 2.8 billion. But if I was to preorder a TRI Orgre or to craft one myself would 2.85 billion be enough? HELL NO. The system is totally unfair and makes everybody to not want to sell their stuff.

The market fluctuation effects the prices. tones of people list something for min the price goes down. Not sure how Pre orders go but "Someone" wins but that means that someone cant get it *points at you*

Posted (edited)

Just because "some1" gets it doesn't mean the system's not broken, end of discussion. 

And as I said RNG is the least when it comes to fairness, if you want a fair bidding system you want an auction not RNG sh1t.

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

Just because "some1" gets it doesn't mean the system's not broken, end of discussion. 

And as I said RNG is the least when it comes to fairness, if you want a fair bidding system you want an auction not RNG sh1t.

There's no point trying to convince the fanboys and the people who got lucky in the game that the game has some serious flaws. It's like saying winning the lottery is not all about luck, those who got lucky or have their heads up so much in their asses will never admit it.

Posted

Too many new players not enough new sellers

Posted

Nobody's gonna sell their sh1t with this broken system. Better fix asap or this game's going down quick.

Posted

Never had a problem getting a pearl outfit I wanted.... generally within 24 hrs of deciding I want it... the hardest was the Order of the Apricot which took a few days because it doesnt get put up as often as a small set of others.

Black Stone Shards however.... 

Posted

Never had a problem getting a pearl outfit I wanted.... generally within 24 hrs of deciding I want it... the hardest was the Order of the Apricot which took a few days because it doesnt get put up as often as a small set of others.

Black Stone Shards however.... 

Yea, I know where to get pearl items.
Black Stones, shards, fruit of Nature, Trace of Savagery, just about every bottleneck in the game really. I've been down this road before. Usually the process is, buy 10 accounts and say piss on it. BDO trade system voids that.

Posted

And they nerfed Trace of Savagery a while ago, when Metal solvents were already short on the market.

Before 2 Trance of Savagery = 2.5 Metal solvents

Now 2 Trance of Savagery = 1.5 Metal solvents

The devs want us all be dead I suppose.

Posted

"Is the another" you're rude and stupid dang...

Posted

They need to unlock the restrictions on the cash shop - > marketplace transactions.

They originally added this for a player base that no longer plays, that was already on their way out, screaming "PAY TO WIN" because they wanted a reason to quit a game they were bored of.

Now we all have to suffer, as the OP is suffering. Pearl items need to not be so stupidly impossible to get with silver.

Posted

They need to unlock the restrictions on the cash shop - > marketplace transactions.

They originally added this for a player base that no longer plays, that was already on their way out, screaming "PAY TO WIN" because they wanted a reason to quit a game they were bored of.

Now we all have to suffer, as the OP is suffering. Pearl items need to not be so stupidly impossible to get with silver.

Hoenstly i do not think the problem comes from restrictions. I honestly believe that there are not many players selling pearl titems, just because (as others already stated in previous posts) there is no point in selling cash shop stuff for (soooo fewwwwww) money.

Removing restricions will not increase the number of value packs or pets you find in marketplace.

I think the only way to increase the chance of getting pearl items from marketplace is increasing drastically their price (x5-x10). If a pet cost 50 millions and a valuepack 100 millions there will be much less players bidding on them and more players selling them. And thats not a p2w, because the buyers "deserves" it in terms of gameplay (he is spending the money he earned in the ame) and the seller doesnt get great adavantage (having billions in bank dont help you MUCH, because very good end game gears are very very very rare on marketplace).