• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DK Gear Discussion

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

Im on to build my DK Gear for a perfect start.

Right now i got:

Grunil full +15, 2x Blue Corral Earring, Scarla Neck - What im aiming to get before the 1st: Kzarka / Liverto Kriegsmesser; Saiyer/Oros Knot and Belt of Shultz the Gladiator

I want to hear some Opinions on it - or what ur going for.

btw: looking for a levelgroup on 1st from 1-56

Thanks in advance!

Thats how mine is looking :)

3d49a2e12ea7f6eb4be3bf4c197bb04b.thumb.j

Posted (edited)

I heard dp was actually good on dk, but i'm just gonna throw my full ap accessories and gear on it. Got a +15 ult rosar and oros knot. Want to get them to tri before the 1st. Btw unless scarla is all you can afford, I'd get the shultz necklace instead. 
My dk :D

2017-02-24_597010937.JPG

Edited by Vannon

Posted (edited)

What i prepared in advance.

Gear:

Grunil Armor set Pri - Ultimate

Accessory Ancient Seal + Weaponcore TRI for accuracy.

Accessory Witch en shadow Tri

Weapon - Yuria Kriegmesser Pri Ultimate - Liverto/Kzahrka hard to obtain atm sadly.

Don't forget to stock up on all the cold dark beer, milk tea ETC! EXP scrolls, Daily fame, daily combat hour. Should be hitting 50 within 1 hour I hope.

My look: Still subject to change, cause I wanted to get the name ASAP. All that is left are some cool costumes I hope.

faac19438f.jpg

Edited by Chaoticnl

Posted

Full TRI Boss armor, TRI Saiyers, TRI Liverto, DUO Manos ruby (because fck grab classes), 2x DUO witches, 2x DUO Marks, DUO Tree sprit belt.
Thats my starting gear for her.

Also Dont use Yuria... its garabage.  Rosar is way better especially for those with no bhegs or other accuracy.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'll be happy to join your leveling group!

for armor I'm gonna use my current half enhanced gear:

• duo  red nose armor
  • +13 Bheg's glove
  • duo fortuna shoes (im saving up for *** muskans....)
  • +11 Giath

and for weapon Im gonna start with my 

• +7 nouver knot
  • +9 Kriegmesser
  • .............and If i actually enjoy the class at lv 40+ enough to actually main it, I'll open my Kzarka box.

2017-02-22_10813313.JPG

2017-02-26_282375658.JPG

I'm wondering about good looking armors though... because Im not a huge fan of the armor in perl shop for her (that one with a metal bikini on top of nilon and a huge rose petal shoulder ornament) and  i also hate the look of red nose armor... so I was wondering if the "tailoring coupon" from the perl shop can be used on like idk. .grunil or something? or is it just for clothes like Orwen's outfit and other outfits that can be crafted rather then droped our bought armors? so i can have decent looking armor since the regular armor sets actually look WAY better? :-/ seems like a very troublesome workaround i know but... :-/ id like the pretty default armors looks, on my own gear's stats if possible.

coupon.png

Edited by Finny

Posted

I'll be happy to join your leveling group!

for armor I'm gonna use my current half enhanced gear:

• duo  red nose armor
  • +13 Bheg's glove
  • duo fortuna shoes (im saving up for *** muskans....)
  • +11 Giath

and for weapon Im gonna start with my 

• +7 nouver knot
  • +9 Kriegmesser
  • .............and If i actually enjoy the class at lv 40+ enough to actually main it, I'll open my Kzarka box.

2017-02-22_10813313.JPG

2017-02-26_282375658.JPG

I'm wondering about good looking armors though... because Im not a huge fan of the armor in perl shop for her (that one with a metal bikini on top of nilon and a huge rose petal shoulder ornament) and  i also hate the look of red nose armor... so I was wondering if the "tailoring coupon" from the perl shop can be used on like idk. .grunil or something? or is it just for clothes like Orwen's outfit and other outfits that can be crafted rather then droped our bought armors? so i can have decent looking armor since the regular armor sets actually look WAY better? :-/ seems like a very troublesome workaround i know but... :-/ id like the pretty default armors looks, on my own gear's stats if possible.

coupon.png

You cant use it on actual armor sadly. Best you can do with this is going for Jarret's armor which even gives a +1AS/CS Bonus which is nice. It does look nice too and like actual armor but it takes a bit of effort to make.

1 person likes this

Posted

thanks for the tip :-)

Posted

Currently sitting on:

• TET Heve Chest
  • TET Heve Helmet
  • TRI Muskan's
  • TRI Bheg's
  • DUO Kutum knot
  • PRI Tungrade
  • DUO witch's
  • 2x DUO Marks of shadow
  • DUO Basilisk belt
  • An unopened Kzarka weapon box(with 710 memory frags)

I basically tried to over prepare for this day. This is going to be my main for a very long time. All I need is about 35 more Karanda aura for the Dande. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0