• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DK Appreciation - Share you ORIGINAL creations

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With the bs of the top rated/downloaded template being the base one, lets show some love to the people that actually worked hard. Please only share creations you actually made, not templates you got from kr or something, including modified ones.

I also want to give some love to those of you that didn't get to enter the beauty contest - kind of bs we can't get back into the creator for it - and for those that are late to the beauty contest party and don't really get any votes. If you tell me the title of your creation, I'll go give you some love~

My first creation, I'm one of those unfortunate people that didn't get to enter:

e072c07da4.jpg

I ended up attempting to recreate her, but it didn't come out the exact same. I still like it though!
538367f756.jpg

833e0fef1e.jpg

The title is "Violet Shadows v2"

If you like either one, please go give me some love! Feel free to use the one I put up and edit it if you wish~
Which one do you guys like better? I'm not sure which one I'm going to go with.

Edited by Des
4 people like this

Posted

T H I C C

2017-02-27_149163159.JPG

2017-02-27_149168325.JPG

2017-02-27_149171525.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Thicc thighs lol

And I know there are other threads but a lot of people are posting modified templates and such. I just really wanted to see all the original creations and appreciate people's hard work ^^

Here is mine with the code then, if the title isn't bringing up my entry:

8ba215edd5.jpg

Posted

Lol dem thighs.

Gave you each a like/apply :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I actually went for the dark / purple tone, because that is what I immediately thought of when I heard of a dark knight elf class. I have tried creating dark elven rangers before but it never felt right. Now with this class it does. So here comes my "moon elf" as I would call it from the official lore description. I also had to give him the death knight eyes because I love them and it fits the class perfectly. Never played WoW but was always loving the looks and feel of the death knight so I thought this would be very fitting.

Not sure if I should give her that blue-ish hair or black with blue hair tops.

2017-02-28_16103957.JPG

2017-02-28_16217358.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My main DK creation, wich is not up as a template. The one underneath is a more "normal" DK

eJwNxEEOwiAQAMC_cC8su0uBfsDEkz8whBLapJUG1pPx7zqH-ah3P9SiNpFrLMas-8itr3pI66kWXVurR0nXPnRup0kiKW9neckwlpz3c2BkRvoPYDDMltABueAJKQIbBOsnwAnDk6OPlsCxvj9u6vsDqxEjgg.jpg2017-02-28_498990280.thumb.JPG.ca367f381

Edited by Saffran
managed to post before i was even done <.<
3 people like this

Posted

T H I C C

2017-02-27_149163159.JPG

2017-02-27_149168325.JPG

2017-02-27_149171525.JPG

How did you manage to make her so thicc?

I'm unable to with DK and Witch...

Posted

those legs would make a gundam proud 

Posted (edited)

My templates are a completely endless series of revisions, but this is what I was working on shortly before maintenance. Didn't get many screens.

Currently I'm stuck between 2 or 3 head shapes, trying to get something large enough to fit the frankly massive DK body, while still fitting the pretty aesthetic I want. I feel like I'm getting closer, but the jaw always ends up a bit off, or I end up with a tiny head again. 

These 2 pictures are actually very different. First is the result of taking my tiny headed DK (not pictured), and enlarging necessary features to scale with a larger head. The second is what ended up happening as I adjusted, and it got nearly as small again, but not quite. Only now the jaw isn't quite right. The nose may also be off. I may end up sticking to the larger head and adjusting further from there without reducing chin size or anything later today.

bCfUn4Z.png

extra closer of 1st (I think...so many screens for comparisons >_>):

Elolbn6.png

LPxR6M5.png

Most annoying thing is I see things differently over time. I loved my sorc template for most of a year, and even refrained from quitting BDO just because I liked it that much. Small adjustments were made, but it retained a basic appearance over time. I looked at it a few days ago and despised it, suddenly finding it hideous. Some of that is due to recent adjustments, but it seems it never looked as good as I remember it looking. Same thing is happening with my DK templates, only it's not taking a year to happen this time. Probably gonna happen with this one too.

Not sure what's going on, but I'm probably spending too much time in the creator and it's driving me nuts.

Edited by Xialoh
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The 1st is template, the second is mine.

2017-02-24_1731986450.JPG

2017-02-24_1731946366.JPG

Edited by Beeso
1 person likes this

Posted

Here is my design, gotta love the creation options :D

e43bc2f3ff.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

TFoucs on the mid area : o

annnd witchs can't be that curvy . I think thats valk , ranger and DK exclusive?

The 1st is template, the second is mine.

2017-02-24_1731986450.JPG

2017-02-24_1731946366.JPG

I likke the first prese more honestly lol more specifically the eyes and eyebras

Posted

TFoucs on the mid area : o

annnd witchs can't be that curvy . I think thats valk , ranger and DK exclusive?

I likke the first prese more honestly lol more specifically the eyes and eyebras

That's the good thing about taste, mate.

Posted

That's the good thing about taste, mate.

Yupppp. Not saying you  should pick thefirst. Just saying I like that design more xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Default baby,Picture that !

Posted

Yupppp. Not saying you  should pick thefirst. Just saying I like that design more xD

Funny thing is, i was going to initially, then i decided to give the whole contest a try and upload my first template to the album, so i ended up tweaking her a bit.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You've got to use the sliders instead of by hand, just increase the width of the hips first, then increase the thighs/calves.  It also helps that she's the shortest possible since the max size is max no matter how tall you make them, so something that looks T H I C C on a shorter character doesn't so much on a taller one.

2017-02-27_149353782.JPG

2017-02-27_149362466.JPG

2017-02-27_146461220.JPG

Edited by rhamnousia

Posted

This is mine ;)

2017-03-01_15438083.jpg

2017-03-01_15494294.jpg

2017-03-01_15523549.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

My baby Elm based on my IRL hair/facial features 

40000000000387244.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I made more but these two are my favorite.

2017-02-25_877877660.thumb.JPG.c977b75d22017-02-24_767437926.thumb.JPG.bb75375202017-02-24_767011192.thumb.JPG.4d7b35d49

4 people like this

Posted

My beautiful new alt xD

p7cJHtb.jpg

BoZecm0.jpg

iEVZtpp.jpg

XbGYaHA.jpg

RyfFXUD.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

My DK refuses to look at the camera properly for some reason, but here's a peak at my girlie.

Excuse the pixel shading! My computer isn't the best :')

2017-03-01_574050427.PNG

2017-03-02_583293320.PNG

Posted (edited)

im basically stopping in every safe zone to tweak her T_T; help me im addicted to the charactor creator function X___X;

howold.jpg

Edited by Finny

Posted

Why is her head too small for her body D: Other than that.. DKs have nice faces to work with.

2017-03-02_1158538256.JPG

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0