• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Youve reached the number of tasks?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My workers were yesteday 19 on one section of my elpheria boat now Im forced to switch them to a different part. They have full stamina//energy

http://prntscr.com/ednu9n

anytime I try to add more workers on the flax it says maximum number of tasks reached? WHYY :'(

gumrEEI.jpg

Edited by Bunnyrivenluver

Posted

The scheduled work of other workers is already accounted for.

Example: For the 20 Designs you could set 1 worker to work 20 times but then you cant add anymore, or you add 2 with 10x each, or 20 with 1 each. Set them at 1-2 at a time and dont use repeat.

Posted

The scheduled work of other workers is already accounted for.

Example: For the 20 Designs you could set 1 worker to work 20 times but then you cant add anymore, or you add 2 with 10x each, or 20 with 1 each. Set them at 1-2 at a time and dont use repeat.

sorry im a new player idk what u just said can u explain it again easier?

Posted

If you want to stack all your workers onto one section of the boat for crafting, you have to set them up to only perform 1 (or a much smaller amount of tasks) than their max stamina. If you assign a worker with their maximum amount of stamina, they'll take up the full 30+ slots required for crafting the boat. So if you're getting a message saying that the maximum amount of workers has been reached, it's because you have all your workers set to repeat max on the boat. I can see by your screenshot that this is basically what you did because a worker that only performs it once doesnt have (X left) next to their crafting.

Posted

Using you photo:

You need to do 230 tasks more to complete flax tasks. You have one worker doing 29, another one doing 21, 13, 2... and you have more workers.The sum of tasks of all that workers reaches the 230 missing tasks. Therefore, you cant add any worker to that task. If you want more workers to be doing it, you need to cancel the taks in progress and then send the workers to the number of tasks that you want, set it manually (dont use maximun task possible).

Posted

so a 1 time task?

If you want to stack all your workers onto one section of the boat for crafting, you have to set them up to only perform 1 (or a much smaller amount of tasks) than their max stamina. If you assign a worker with their maximum amount of stamina, they'll take up the full 30+ slots required for crafting the boat. So if you're getting a message saying that the maximum amount of workers has been reached, it's because you have all your workers set to repeat max on the boat. I can see by your screenshot that this is basically what you did because a worker that only performs it once doesnt have (X left) next to their crafting.

1 time task then?

Posted

so a 1 time task?

1 time task then?

Depening on how close you are with finishing that task, in your case you can set em at 5-10.

Posted

I Just want all my 27 workers to focus on the one task I have so they all work together if thats possible :/

Posted

I Just want all my 27 workers to focus on the one task I have so they all work together if thats possible :/

Then you could cancel current tasks, and send them the workers to missing tasks/27 and just forget about that task, it will be done unless take the materials to other city.

Posted (edited)

Yeah use 5 in that case. You have to cancel the ongoing tasks tho (atleast the once that are 20+). But dont cancel through the shipyard window, use the regular worker window. I am not 100% sure, but it may cancel immediately there(in the shipyard) and lose the item.

Edited by MajorS

Posted

Divide the number of tasks for that item by 27, then assign that many tasks to each worker.

Posted

Divide the number of tasks for that item by 27, then assign that many tasks to each worker.

sorry still lost

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0