• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you're not going to give us the weapon exchange coupons could you at least let us turn in more auras

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean there's really no good reason to not give us the weapon exchange coupon but since you insist on withholding it I would very much appreciate the ability to turn in another set of Kzarka/karanda auras.

cant really see a downside to letting players do this, they'd still have to grind out another 100 auras, it's not like the market will instantly be flooded with cheap boss weapons/off hands but it would help those who RNG doesn't bless to gear a character if they change what they want to play

8 people like this

Posted

Weapon exchange coupon should be released with dark night, it would make sense for them to do this

Posted

Weapon exchange coupon should be released with dark night, it would make sense for them to do this

I agree but they had they had no plans to release the weapon exchange coupon

Posted

The Aura quest is a one and done?

Posted

The Aura quest is a one and done?

no shit Sherlock... don't you see him stating "I mean there's really no good reason to not give us the weapon exchange coupon but since you insist on withholding it I would very much appreciate the ability to turn in another set of Kzarka/karanda auras"

Posted

no shit Sherlock... don't you see him stating "I mean there's really no good reason to not give us the weapon exchange coupon but since you insist on withholding it I would very much appreciate the ability to turn in another set of Kzarka/karanda auras"

News to me.

Do they stop dropping auras altogether? or do you keep getting them for no apparent reason?

Posted

Do they stop dropping auras altogether? or do you keep getting them for no apparent reason?

They keep dropping, but you can't do anything with them.

Posted

They keep dropping, but you can't do anything with them.

Now this sucks... Who the hell came up with it?

Posted

No, I hope they never bring the exchange coupons in the shop..you decided to play on a buy2play version and not on a free2play (pay2win) version..so it would be better if they don't bring it in the shop. So much kids cry thag this game is p2w and now wanna so much kids this shit coupons which are in my eyes p2w

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No, I hope they never bring the exchange coupons in the shop..you decided to play on a buy2play version and not on a free2play (pay2win) version..so it would be better if they don't bring it in the shop. So much kids cry thag this game is p2w and now wanna so much kids this shit coupons which are in my eyes p2w

What is p2w about changing a weapon that you already upgraded once to the same weapon for another class?

Edited by Atlasyn

Posted (edited)

Let's see...take Dark Knight...take your Tet or Pen Kzarka from your ranger...take this coupon and gratz! You safed so fkn much money instead to drop a kzarka box or biy it from marketplace and make it again tet/pen

Edit: yea forgot tet, tet is to easy, just take pen

Edited by Kyocera

Posted

Let's see...take Dark Knight...take your Tet or Pen Kzarka from your ranger...take this coupon and gratz! You safed so fkn much money instead to drop a kzarka box or biy it from marketplace and make it again tet/pen

By that logic you should get rid of your boss armor and start over upgrading it again on a new character.

Posted

These people don't know what they want. 

It's not like they actually mind p2w, it's just that they need something to moan about

There's convenience items on the cash shop? - "this game is p2w!! ded game!!"

There's a convenience item you want to buy but it's no in our version? - "ded game idiot publishers, that item isn't p2w!!"

3 people like this

Posted

By that logic you should get rid of your boss armor and start over upgrading it again on a new character.

by that logic to buy a coupon that you become a weapon which so many ppl want don't get and don't see that this coupons are p2w, you should delete the game and play hello kitty online

Posted

no because classes share armor, but not weapons ( appart from clone classes ) 

Posted (edited)

no because classes share armor, but not weapons ( appart from clone classes ) 

His argument is that it is p2w to give a character something you already acquired on a different character. If he feels so opposed to having a brand new character be as strong as your old one (that you spent hundreds of hours on) then he shouldn't use any armor he acquired on his old character either. 

by that logic to buy a coupon that you become a weapon which so many ppl want don't get and don't see that this coupons are p2w, you should delete the game and play hello kitty online

But it's the SAME weapon that you already have, just not for that character. It's not like this coupon is creating a free weapon out of thin air, it's taking the one you already spent hundreds and billions of silver on and permanently changing it into your new class' weapon. 

Edited by Atlasyn
1 person likes this

Posted

There's nothing p2w or could be confused as p2w in switching your weapon from one type to the other. We're talking about taking say a +17 Dandelion Kerispear and turning it into a +17 Dandelion Scythe, the Kerispear goes away, it doesn't remain, you don't suddenly get two +17 Dandelions, the amount you have doesn't change.

Now if you were using it, keeping your Kerispear and then getting a +0 Dandelion Scythe on top of it, yeah that would be messed up, but that's not the situation. There's nothing p2w about being able to pay to change your weapon to another classes type.

Posted

Weapon change coupons lets people abuse FOTM classes like no other.

Thats why that big outcry started with Witch/Wiz Awakening and now with Dark Knight.

Nobody likes those people, and judging by Daums stance they dont either.

lmao

Posted

There's nothing p2w or could be confused as p2w in switching your weapon from one type to the other. We're talking about taking say a +17 Dandelion Kerispear and turning it into a +17 Dandelion Scythe, the Kerispear goes away, it doesn't remain, you don't suddenly get two +17 Dandelions, the amount you have doesn't change.

Now if you were using it, keeping your Kerispear and then getting a +0 Dandelion Scythe on top of it, yeah that would be messed up, but that's not the situation. There's nothing p2w about being able to pay to change your weapon to another classes type.

ahh...sorry I though u become both...thank you that you explained it to all those don't knowed...

Posted

If this comes out, the "hyped" classes (due to "balance patch" you know....) will be overplayed and this will cause a lack of diversity. (to what extent tho...)

I would like the aura quest to be doable without limits instead.

Posted

If this comes out, the "hyped" classes (due to "balance patch" you know....) will be overplayed and this will cause a lack of diversity. (to what extent tho...)

I would like the aura quest to be doable without limits instead.

Theres not much diversity anyways tbh. There's like a top tier of classes and 95% of players are only playing them. Wiz/witch, warrior, sorc, zerker.

Posted

Edit: yea forgot tet, tet is to easy, just take pen

you gotta get a pen first to do this...and its a 1 time use per account...I don't see the problem here, promotes rerolling for people who feel they have invested to much time into a class just to start from scratch and instead just quit

Posted (edited)

Ye np than let me get my pen kzarka which I have on my witch and let me use the coupon to make it to kriegsmesser and I can sell my tet kzarka on my sorc, np np was never easier to become pen kzarka for another class

I am out of here, just dumbass ppl

Edited by Kyocera

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They have always no plan..you can ask them when comes kamasylve, they will tell you that they don't know it or just in march because they don't allowed to tell it

U had better ask them if they plan it on eu/eu

Edited by Kyocera

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0