• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you're not going to give us the weapon exchange coupons could you at least let us turn in more auras

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't really get why the 100 auras thing is just a one time quest. 

I mean getting 100 auras is hard and honestly it sounds fair to make it a repeatable quest. Also, what do you do with auras when you have completed the quest? I think nothing atm. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

by that logic to buy a coupon that you become a weapon which so many ppl want don't get and don't see that this coupons are p2w, you should delete the game and play hello kitty online

This guy is making me laugh so hard, they're not gaining anything they didn't have already, basically just changing a weapon for another class to another character, which you can already do by selling the item and buying what you need which is just time consuming, and like someone else stated if you think this shouldn't happen then they should stop people from swapping boss gear and accessories to other characters to so people like you don't cry p2w, because oh wait there is a 100 stack of artisan memory P2W OMFG where as in loyalty it costs 400 for 1 which is 40,000 loyalty which is a lot so people are able to enchant that boss gear even easier with pearls... so why are you crying about something as stupid as exchanging something you already own when we already can do it on certain classes that a Kzarka/Kutum/Nouver can be used on different characters (staff, shortsword, longsword, Ornamental Knot and more) wanna cry about it working on Dande then fine just remove that option from the coupon, problem solved. It also amuses me that you tell someone to play a game like hello kitty online when you're the one bringing it up and mentioning the game, sounds like someone has past play time on that game. I think you need to work on your English more before talking to (buy a coupon that you become a weapon) so what our character turns into a Kzarka O.o that will be one huge Kzarka, must be valuable.. I bid 10b silver on that.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

This guy is making me laugh so hard, they're not gaining anything they didn't have, basically just changing a weapon for another class to another character. They don't gain anything new they only swap what they already had which you can already do by selling the item and buying what you need which is just time consuming, and like someone else stated if you think this shouldn't happen then they should stop people from swapping boss gear and accessories to other characters to so people like you don't cry p2w, because oh wait there is a 100 stack of artisan memory P2W OMFG where as in loyalty it costs 400 for 1 which is 40,000 loyalty which is a lot so people are able to enchant that boss gear even easier with pearls... so why are you crying about something as stupid as exchanging something you already own when we already can do it on certain classes that a Kzarka/Kutum/Nouver can be used on different characters (staff, shortsword, longsword, Ornamental Knot and more) wanna cry about it working on Dande then fine just remove that option from the coupon problem solved. It also amuses me that you tell someone to play a game like hello kitty online when you're the one bringing it up and mentioning the game, sounds like someone has past play time on that game. I think you need to work on your English more before talking to (buy a coupon that you become a weapon) so what our character turns into a Kzarka O.o that will be one huge Kzarka, must be valuable.. I bid 10b silver on that.

lol I don't read all your shit but you don't understand 1..just saying..you BECOME a PEN KZARKA if you use it on a pen kzarka staff...DK is new and I want to make the weapons again because it's hard to enchant it to pen and when you cash that you become this weapon than it's in my eyes (I wrote that in my 1 post here..in MY eyes) p2w...maybe you understand it now but I think not...

But...1. the coupon don't work on awakening weapons and it don't exist

2. I never cried about some is p2w, I just cry because you are dumb like a bread and be like a 10 year old kid

3. Who cried about to swap the boss armor or some about artisans? They aren't p2w because you just safe much money when you make it all the time but idk if it's a good choice to waste your money

4. It's good that artisans on loyalityshop..idk where is your problem in this wood

Posted

lol I don't read all your shit but you don't understand 1..just saying..you BECOME a PEN KZARKA if you use it on a pen kzarka staff...DK is new and I want to make the weapons again because it's hard to enchant it to pen and when you cash that you become this weapon than it's in my eyes (I wrote that in my 1 post here..in MY eyes) p2w...maybe you understand it now but I think not...

2. I never cried about some is p2w, I just cry because you are dumb like a bread and be like a 10 year old kid

3. Who cried about to swap the boss armor or some about artisans? They aren't p2w because you just safe much money when you make it all the time but idk if it's a good choice to waste your money

4. It's good that artisans on loyalityshop..idk where is your problem in this wood

how is a weapon coupon p2w I fail to see how changing the weapon type to something else that someone worked for

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

how is a weapon coupon p2w I fail to see how changing the weapon type to something else that someone worked for

he's just an idiot, said he didn't cry about about p2w yet his whole original post was about that. :D

No, I hope they never bring the exchange coupons in the shop..you decided to play on a buy2play version and not on a free2play (pay2win) version..so it would be better if they don't bring it in the shop. So much kids cry thag this game is p2w and now wanna so much kids this shit coupons which are in my eyes p2w

I think he was trying to admit that he was the kid crying who is 10 years old because it's usually the kids crying things are p2w because their mommies wont let them use their credit cards. 

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

hahahaha, brilliant

"but you don't understand" ... maybe you should start to write a sentence that CAN be understood by someone?

typical bdo moron kid, aggressive and whiney, but can't even write 3 words in a row without making himself ridiculous.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

hahahaha, brilliant

"but you don't understand" ... maybe you should start to write a sentence that CAN be understood by someone?

typical bdo moron kid, aggressive and whiney, but can't even write 3 words in a row without making himself ridiculous.

Word lol..

It keeps amusing me because he keeps saying "you become a pen kzarka" as if our characters turn into a giant kzarka weapon. His insults are more like a comedy script then something I'd even feel slightly offended by. He makes it sound like someone taking a full set of PEN boss armor and putting it on another character is any different then giving us the option to exchange a weapon for another class, which can already be done since some classes like Wizard/Witch use Kzarka staff, Warrior/Valkyrie use Kzarka Longsword and few others, so why cry about a coupon letting other classes have that option?

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

ahh...sorry I though u become both...thank you that you explained it to all those don't knowed...

dumbass ppl like this make my day. Obviously has no idea about the function yet continues to argue on the forums about that same said function while displaying abysmal english. This is why the BDO community suffers. Cancerous ppl like this gentleman.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah aura exchange should be once per character not once per family

Posted

you can only turn in once

Posted

you can only turn in once

I know...that's the point of the thread

since they won't give us the exchange they should allow us to turn in more than one set of auras

honestly the once per character idea seems amazing

Posted

I'm trying my best to understand what you're saying in your first paragraph but it's really difficult to decipher because it's incoherent or probably I should go to sleep (I haven't slept at all last night and today). xD

1. You're incorrect about the existence of the awakening weapon trade coupon. KBDO has it but we do not. It's a separate item.
  2. You did cry about P2W.
  3. By your logic, the coupon also saves you "much money". The main purpose of the coupon is to save the player time from enchanting another weapon if they have a PEN weapon if they decide to main another class than the weapon that was enchanted to PEN. It's a one-time item like with the zarka/dande/kutum/nouver auras.
  4. He's comparing the issue with your complaint about this item being on the same level as the complaint about artisan being buyable through cash shop. Read thoroughly.

Posted

I agree but they had they had no plans to release the weapon exchange coupon

Just would hear more never ending QQ by the free2play maggots crying OMG P2W!!! as they start to spam world chat "wtb weapon change voucher paying MAX PRICE!" which is utterly comical ironic and pathetic all together.

Posted

Just would hear more never ending QQ by the free2play maggots crying OMG P2W!!! as they start to spam world chat "wtb weapon change voucher paying MAX PRICE!" which is utterly comical ironic and pathetic all together.

Only outfits, value pack, pets and a few dyes are sellable on the marketplace. Nothing but value packs under the "function" tab can be sold, which is where this would be.

Posted

Weapon change coupons lets people abuse FOTM classes like no other.

No, the current system allow to abuse this classes, since other players can only play shit tier classes or leave the game.

Posted

I'm trying my best to understand what you're saying in your first paragraph but it's really difficult to decipher because it's incoherent or probably I should go to sleep (I haven't slept at all last night and today). xD

1. You're incorrect about the existence of the awakening weapon trade coupon. KBDO has it but we do not. It's a separate item.
  2. You did cry about P2W.
  3. By your logic, the coupon also saves you "much money". The main purpose of the coupon is to save the player time from enchanting another weapon if they have a PEN weapon if they decide to main another class than the weapon that was enchanted to PEN. It's a one-time item like with the zarka/dande/kutum/nouver auras.
  4. He's comparing the issue with your complaint about this item being on the same level as the complaint about artisan being buyable through cash shop. Read thoroughly.

1. I know that they have a event which allows you to change the awakening weapon but it still don't exist a coupon.

2. I cried that the coupons are in my opinion p2w and not the artisans which was meaned

3. You didn't understand 'my logic', maybe yoz don't know what p2w is

4. What ever

Posted

1. I know that they have a event which allows you to change the awakening weapon but it still don't exist a coupon.

2. I cried that the coupons are in my opinion p2w and not the artisans which was meaned

3. You didn't understand 'my logic', maybe yoz don't know what p2w is

4. What ever

Uhm...It does exist in a form of a coupon and is applied the same way, and also, it's one per account too. It's just the item is obtainable via time-limited cash shop event. So...?

The definition of P2W is skewed and completely a subjective now but are all similar or close in meaning. You assume I don't know what P2W is mainly because I don't know nor do I care about your definition of what you see as P2W. I'm not going to reiterate myself as I explained the purpose of the coupon was for, it's up to the player(s) how they use it. But with it being a one time item, most are going to use it for themselves.

You brought up no valid arguments to debate on why the item shouldn't be added other than replying in a way a spoiled teenager would reply if things doesn't go their way. No need to insult others over their views but rather come up with better constructive arguments instead of trying to push your own that has nothing to back it up with.

Posted

I've changed classes, 3 times.. I have a 58 Musa, 58 Kuno, & 59 Valk, ea. time I swapped toons and tried to re-level and re-gear this item was not available, how can anyone argue that them implementing it would be logical? If you want to take your PEN zarka to an alt, it better be the same class or you should have to suffer with the taxing the cost of the item because of marketplace exchanges, and you should have to either rebuild or buy a new weapon, like I have multiple times over. I sold a DANDE on the market @ TRI to reroll - 1 or 2 days before finding out about this item. There is a process for rerolling and this makes it to easy, and also screws over the people who have already chosen to re-roll for GOD knows, there are 1,000,000 reasons why one would have..

Posted (edited)

I dont want any coupons. Make Aura quest repeatable pls.

They give free boss gear and ogre rings to random people but dont let me actually play and work for an extra weapon for a few months. Its retarded

Edited by Gwynbleys

Posted

Uhm...It does exist in a form of a coupon and is applied the same way, and also, it's one per account too. It's just the item is obtainable via time-limited cash shop event. So...?

The definition of P2W is skewed and completely a subjective now but are all similar or close in meaning. You assume I don't know what P2W is mainly because I don't know nor do I care about your definition of what you see as P2W. I'm not going to reiterate myself as I explained the purpose of the coupon was for, it's up to the player(s) how they use it. But with it being a one time item, most are going to use it for themselves.

You brought up no valid arguments to debate on why the item shouldn't be added other than replying in a way a spoiled teenager would reply if things doesn't go their way. No need to insult others over their views but rather come up with better constructive arguments instead of trying to push your own that has nothing to back it up with.

k if u mean

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0